Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 10:21 PM

188 posts, read 810,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen B View Post
Yep, I see Realtor.com has changed their website. I just viewed it on Firefox and didn't have any trouble. I clicked "View on a List", not "View on a Map", and then the pix & details came up just like before. I was able to click on "view details" and got the detail page with extra photos.

I'm still thinking there must be some setting in your Internet options that might be the problem, but I'm not techie enough to be able to be of much help. Sorry.
I use there site daily & not had any problems , on avge i look up 8 zip codes n maybe 50 to 60 pages within them zip codes.

You only just got to use there new website..?

ive been using it for about 2 weeks now here in aussie land , prefer the older site , but thats just me btw im just using internet explorer standard copy of win xp pro with no updates.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2007, 01:49 PM

1 posts, read 6,130 times
Unhappy Realtor.com problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardener34 View Post
Realtor.com is messed up for me as well. I am on mac - Safari browser, which I used to use no problem until today.
I have dial-up and am on mac- Safari as well and can't even get off the first page. It just says please wait. I never had a problem with the site until it did an update but I haven't been able to search on it for over a month. Is it just no longer Safari compatable or dial-up compatable?

Old 06-11-2007, 08:03 PM

2,124 posts, read 8,839,562 times
I was searching in Realtor.com over the weekend, had trouble one minute, none the next... they must be having trouble with the new site. Hope they get a fixed.. I spend a lot of money on that site and want to make sure my listings get viewed. : )

shelly

Old 06-12-2007, 12:43 PM

800 posts, read 3,087,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzll View Post
I'm not a realtor, but I have not been able to access realtor.com since Friday. Is it just me, or is the site down?
The site is fine. Clear your computer cache memory. That might help. Tools, Internet Options, select to empty cookies/files etc.

I've been on Realtor.com as a Realtor and consumer the past few days several times with no problems at all.

Old 07-15-2007, 07:55 AM
CBB

481 posts, read 2,241,519 times
I've been on Realtor.com as a potential buyer (and still lurker) since 2001, never signed in and never had any major problems except some glitches from time to time. But since they updated their site some weeks ago, I can't narrow down my choices any more. So, looking for ALL properties in zip 32082 is no problem, but when I enter 3+ bedrooms 2+ bathrooms it says "There are currently no properties listed in 32082". Which is absolutely nonsense.

I already used their feedback button twice to report the problem, but to no avail. Does anyone have the same experience? Thanks.

Old 07-15-2007, 04:50 PM

136 posts, read 778,311 times
I've also noticed that sometimes when you try to save away a listing, you get an error message something like "this function is temporarily not available -- try again later".

If you try again later, it says that the listing was already saved, so the first message must have been erroneous.

Old 11-16-2010, 02:27 PM

40 posts, read 111,837 times
just so i dont start a new thread since theres one here, for the past three weeks, my account is telling me there are no new listings for any of the search areas i have saved.. but when i manually go to the exact search i have saved, its showing me new listings.. its also not sending me weekly alerts to my email (i have it set correctly and i havent messed with it since 6 months ago) is it me or is there something up with the website?

Old 03-27-2011, 01:20 PM

1 posts, read 4,743 times
The realtor.com search options do not display on Mozilla Firefox version 4. Internet explorer will allow a search as before, but will not allow advanced search options. Realtor.com is now quite useless to me so I will have to switch to another website to find real estate listings.

Old 06-19-2014, 01:52 PM

1 posts, read 2,436 times
Angry Realtor.com off line

I haven't been able to connect to their servers for several days now.

Old 06-19-2014, 02:59 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,164,857 times
It was hit by an DDOS (distributed denial of service) attack on Tuesday. No idea WHY its taking so long to recover though.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals