Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2009, 09:06 AM

1 posts, read 5,102 times

Advertisements

looking for an ob/gyn with outstanding bedside manners and christian approach to life. must be hi risk qualified and preferably female.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2009, 09:17 AM

37 posts, read 124,515 times
There's a really good OB off Ashville Ave in Cary, NC. Triangle Ob Gyn or there's Brannon and Rodgers in Cary as well. I've used both and really liked them. Brannon and Rodgers for regular check ups and I discovered Triangle when I was pregnant with my first child. Triangle has a ton of different docs to choose from and they are all great. Good luck!

Old 02-19-2009, 09:34 AM

746 posts, read 2,248,445 times
don't know about their faiths but I have found Wake Med Faculty Physicians to be fantastic. MAny women in their practice, outstanding bedside manner on each of them. you can look them up on wakemed.org and search physicians.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:28 PM

80 posts, read 270,749 times
Oh, not Brannon & Rogers, have heard too many bad experiences.
Triangle has midwives--just the care it sounds like you are looking for.
Womens birth and Wellness Center in Chapel Hill is great too, not just for birthing but for gyn care as well.

Birth Educator

Old 02-21-2009, 01:28 PM

2,834 posts, read 12,037,211 times
I would also recommend triangle obgyn. they are definitely very good with high risk patients. I have no idea regarding their faith, it never came up when I was there, but I felt very comfortable with all of the doctors there.

Leigh

Old 02-23-2009, 09:59 AM

123 posts, read 611,736 times
Just from my experiences and the emergencies I had to deal with as well as a friend of mine with similar experiences: BlueRidge obgyn was horrible and almost life threatening experience and Wake med faculty Physicians was great.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary