Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2008, 08:11 AM

11 posts, read 24,476 times

Advertisements

Moving to Raleigh, NC on job transfer from Vermont. Must report to work June 23, 2008. Looking for clean, safe neighborhoods with good schools Wake Forest, Knightdale and Wendall. 30 minute commute to Exit 11 I-440 Capital Blvd for work. I will be flying down for a 3 day weekend in May to view and purchase a home in the 150 to 180,000 range. Need only look at single family homes with 4 bedrooms. Has any one heard of Churhill subdivision in Knightdale with centex homes? I am looking for a place I can feel happy about raising my two young children ie,. community baseball, soccer, dance gymnastics, etc. Swiming and other children to play with. Moderator cut: removed Thank you for any information.

Last edited by autumngal; 04-22-2008 at 08:28 AM.. Reason: to comply with the terms of service
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2008, 07:00 PM

1,489 posts, read 5,698,181 times
I have heard about this great new neighborhood by DR Horton in Wendell called Edgemont Landing. I know they will have some great amenities and I believe they are in your price range.

Old 04-27-2008, 01:42 PM

741 posts, read 3,512,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnsbuckley View Post
Moving to Raleigh, NC on job transfer from Vermont. Must report to work June 23, 2008. Looking for clean, safe neighborhoods with good schools Wake Forest, Knightdale and Wendall. 30 minute commute to Exit 11 I-440 Capital Blvd for work. I will be flying down for a 3 day weekend in May to view and purchase a home in the 150 to 180,000 range. Need only look at single family homes with 4 bedrooms. Has any one heard of Churhill subdivision in Knightdale with centex homes? I am looking for a place I can feel happy about raising my two young children ie,. community baseball, soccer, dance gymnastics, etc. Swiming and other children to play with. Moderator cut: removed Thank you for any information.
I got lost one day and found myself in Knightdale. I thought I should turn around and find my way home when I went through a nice looking neighborhood. At first I thought It was one big neighborhood. I guess it is, but, every few blocks or so there was a different named community. SF houses, Townhouses, cottages,etc. Across the street from the entrance was a pretty good sized shopping center. One side was completed with Home Depot, restaurants, hair/ nails, grocery store, fast food. Like a strip mall, kind of. They are building what looks like another huge section of stores. I don't know crime stats for this area, or how the schools are, but it looked ok. I think it was on highway 64. And it was close to get back to Glenwood ave.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary