Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2007, 12:14 PM

404 posts, read 2,615,946 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of an affordable fulltime daycare of preschool.
In miami-even the top daycares/preschools seem to be much less then the one ive found out about in raleigh.
Over 950/1000 dollars a month for the average family is ALOT OF MONEY.
Are their any full time daycares or preschools(not sure of the difference) in wake forest that are not carging those kind of prices for fulltime daycare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2007, 01:19 PM

3,124 posts, read 12,666,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canine7 View Post
Does anyone know of an affordable fulltime daycare of preschool.
In miami-even the top daycares/preschools seem to be much less then the one ive found out about in raleigh.
Over 950/1000 dollars a month for the average family is ALOT OF MONEY.
Are their any full time daycares or preschools(not sure of the difference) in wake forest that are not carging those kind of prices for fulltime daycare.
I can't help with anything specific, but I do hear from MANY people that daycare/preschool is very expensive here so you are not along in your sticker shock.

I had to pick up my mouth from the floor when friends told me they paid over 4k a year for half day preschool. I was very glad that my daughter is older and we don't have to budget this in.

Old 10-18-2007, 01:38 PM

anyone heard anything about wake forest child care center,rates are good,but i was wondering if anyone has checked it out in person

Old 10-19-2007, 10:55 AM

6 posts, read 38,677 times
In Youngsville, there is Childrens Ark, both of my children are there and they have made some nice improvements in the last month. Mine are in the infant room and 2 year old room presently, I can't speak for the older rooms yet. Rates are ALOT cheaper than Raleigh, WF can still be high like Raleigh, but Youngsville is much more reasonable. I've also heard good things about the one on US 1, but I can't think of the name of it, its beside Sprint/Quest building.

Good luck!

Old 10-20-2007, 01:09 AM

what is the extimated cost of childrens ark per month

Old 02-20-2008, 09:42 AM

2 posts, read 8,937 times
Default Youngsville Preschools/Daycare

The one beside the sprint/Embraq building is The Creative Child Learning Cnter. Addy os 14103 Capital Blvd, 27596. Phone number is 554-4139. They are great. I was going to put my oldest there as a baby, I checked it out when I was still pregnant with her. However, I decided to stay home full-time instead. She is now 3 1/2 and I am looking for a part-time preschool for her. So, any info on that would be great. Due to still having a smaller child who naps in the morning, I want something close as possible to Youngsville. We do everything in Wake Forest, so that's not a problem either. We want a church based school, with focus on academics. IF you know of anything, please let me know. I want to enroll her now to hold a spot for the upcoming sessions.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OandEMOM View Post
In Youngsville, there is Childrens Ark, both of my children are there and they have made some nice improvements in the last month. Mine are in the infant room and 2 year old room presently, I can't speak for the older rooms yet. Rates are ALOT cheaper than Raleigh, WF can still be high like Raleigh, but Youngsville is much more reasonable. I've also heard good things about the one on US 1, but I can't think of the name of it, its beside Sprint/Quest building.

Good luck!

Old 02-20-2008, 11:14 AM

351 posts, read 1,194,464 times
There are child care subsidies in North Carolina depending on family income. These might not apply to everyone but could help some:

Child Care Subsidy Services Table of Contents
http://info.dhhs.state.nc.us/olm/man...an/CCSc7a1.pdf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary