Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 07:50 PM

258 posts, read 673,059 times

Advertisements

Our Two white bulls went swimming at Falls Lake today while we were boating and bolted out of our sight before we could do anything during a "pit stop" on a beach...their collars with my info were off momentarily for the swim. They have currently been sighted in the Carlyle at Falls Lake neighborhood by many people. They are brother and sister (Bill & Lily). Lily is deaf but knows sign language. They are VERY friendly! If you find them please keep them and email us immediately! We are in the neighborhood searching and will be there as soon as you email.

or call 919-761-4326

we are devestated...

please keep your eyes out or tell friends....

last seen around Bayleaf Church and Possum track....someone said they thought they went down possum track...but they were spotted in Carlyle by many.......

there are pictures here Two Lost White Pit Bulls (http://raleigh.craigslist.org/laf/2421604310.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2011, 08:03 PM

1,696 posts, read 4,349,123 times
Default http://www.findtoto.com/

go to findtoto.com and sign up for their service. Lost Dog | Lost Cat | Missing Dogs | Stolen Pets

they will notify thousands of area residents of your lost dogs.

i've seen this service bring several dogs home safely.

get the word out.

it is best for everyone in the area to be on the lookout in order for these dogs to be returned to you.

make sure to notify all local shelters, humane societies, dog wardens, animal control, vet offices, etc.

hopefully they're staying together and will come to a stranger when approached.

i can't imagine what you're going through.

it sounds like they have a great life with you (swimming and boating!) and i know they are wanting to come home to you.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:09 PM

1,442 posts, read 2,564,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68scout View Post
Our Two white bulls went swimming at Falls Lake today while we were boating and bolted out of our sight before we could do anything during a "pit stop" on a beach...their collars with my info were off momentarily for the swim. They have currently been sighted in the Carlyle at Falls Lake neighborhood by many people. They are brother and sister (Bill & Lily). Lily is deaf but knows sign language. They are VERY friendly! If you find them please keep them and email us immediately! We are in the neighborhood searching and will be there as soon as you email.

or call 919-761-4326

we are devestated...

please keep your eyes out or tell friends....

last seen around Bayleaf Church and Possum track....someone said they thought they went down possum track...but they were spotted in Carlyle by many.......

there are pictures here Two Lost White Pit Bulls (http://raleigh.craigslist.org/laf/2421604310.html - broken link)
I hope you found them. From one dog lover to another.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:46 PM

258 posts, read 673,059 times
Thanks k9.....I went to the site. I can't afford the service because a: I can't afford it an b: I am not sure what neighboorhood they may be in now...

the problem is the deaf one apparently is a wanderer, and the brother follows her. I guess to take care of her.

We missed them by minutes a few times...I spent 5 hours driving and searching....

it just kills me...they were going to be microchipped later this week.....

all we can do is wait by the phone, email, pray....going back out again in the morning

i wont sleep tonight, so if someone finds them don't hesitate to call

my biggest fears are traffic, or someone less than desireable finds and takes them because they are pit bulls....they are both fixed, brother and sister, friendlier than you could ever ask for.......i'm just so worried...search pit bull and you understand the negativeity...and they are just pups

it will be a long night....30 seconds changed my life...now I am in shoulda/woulda/coulda hell

well, thanks everybody

Old 06-04-2011, 08:47 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Oh no!

I hope you find them very soon.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:16 PM

1,074 posts, read 3,246,884 times
Good luck- I feel awful for you and hope you find them safe very soon!!

Old 06-05-2011, 12:28 AM

1,733 posts, read 2,181,381 times
I PRAY you find them! What you must be going through!!!!

Old 06-05-2011, 12:30 AM

1,733 posts, read 2,181,381 times
How much does it cost?

Old 06-05-2011, 12:43 AM

4,587 posts, read 4,216,107 times
I am so sorry this has happened. I hope and pray you find them.

Old 06-05-2011, 12:53 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
PLEASE........notify all local law enforcement officers also.........many times police shoot pit bulls on sight and ask questions later.

I know how devastated you must be.....I am hoping and praying that you find them both quickly.....safe and sound.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary