Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2016, 03:51 PM

20,349 posts, read 19,941,445 times

Advertisements

Which Bed and Breakfast to choose from for a short get-away weekend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2016, 03:54 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,447,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
Don't make me stop this car and separate you two!!!

Excuse me?

London Cowboy is probably my cousin. Why are you involving yourself in this?

I have 60,000 hints from Ancestry.com that I paid $99 for, lots of them telling me I am descended from both Princess Diana as well as Pocahontas and other Indian princesses. Not to mention my connections to Scottish kings and Charlemagne himself!

I know intuitively I am descended from British and other royalty, you live in freaking Missouri the show me state. So unless you have any proof that you can show me that you didn't descend from people who were in debtors prisons or some other type of criminal used to populate America and Australia, you need to just butt the f out!!

Old 01-15-2016, 03:58 PM

4,993 posts, read 5,296,465 times
Dang it! I did something really stupid last night and shattered the screen on my cell phone and destroyed my s-pen. I can't play bubble breaker without getting splinters in my finger.

Old 01-15-2016, 04:08 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,093,918 times
Drove 100 miles to Fargo yesterday to buy dog food for my wife's service dog (He will only eat "Taste of the Wild") they do not carry it locally. Got stuck in a blizzard and had to spend the night in a Motel. Sadly the best Motel in Fargo is only 4 star and all flights were grounded so I couldn't get a plane to Minneapolis to stay in a 5 star and had to spend the night in Fargo. When I checked out this morning I went to leave a tip for housekeeping, she couldn't change a $100. Had to walk to the front desk to get change.

Old 01-15-2016, 04:10 PM

6,830 posts, read 3,224,091 times
We got these powered recliners with cute little buttons that run up and down. WARNING!! they can be "activated" with hips only! This really upsets the cats. (actually, almost everything does).

Old 01-15-2016, 04:25 PM

15,864 posts, read 6,337,059 times
I bought a nice tin of mixed nuts yesterday. Today my mouth was watering for one of those brazil nuts. Someone had already beat me to it and all that was left was some crappy peanuts. Is this grounds for divorce?

Old 01-15-2016, 04:42 PM

9,352 posts, read 20,038,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Excuse me?

London Cowboy is probably my cousin. Why are you involving yourself in this?

I have 60,000 hints from Ancestry.com that I paid $99 for, lots of them telling me I am descended from both Princess Diana as well as Pocahontas and other Indian princesses. Not to mention my connections to Scottish kings and Charlemagne himself!

I know intuitively I am descended from British and other royalty, you live in freaking Missouri the show me state. So unless you have any proof that you can show me that you didn't descend from people who were in debtors prisons or some other type of criminal used to populate America and Australia, you need to just butt the f out!!

and all of this matters how, exactly??

do you REALLY think you are better than others because you "intuitively know" that you are descended from royalty??

oh my GAWD.....

Old 01-15-2016, 05:08 PM

Back to my real fwp. I had to go to the Social Security Office with my sister to find out when she can get them to send her a check.

We had an appointment. They made us wait 30 minutes and we had to sit in the same waiting room as all our fellow American citizens. I will just say not all first worlders are created equal and it was worse than sitting in DMV office.

At least in the dmv, most everyone at least owns a car
Sometimes its not that great to be a first worlder. I don't understand why we cant pay for a SS xpert to come to our house. Sometimes it doesn't pay to be first worlder. In the second or third world,we could probably bribe these people to come to our houses and tell us what we need to know.

Last edited by Blondy; 01-15-2016 at 05:47 PM..

Old 01-15-2016, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
and all of this matters how, exactly??

do you REALLY think you are better than others because you "intuitively know" that you are descended from royalty??

oh my GAWD.....

why does it have to matter? this is a thread for trivial FWP. By definition that means they don't matter.

Old 01-15-2016, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I bought a nice tin of mixed nuts yesterday. Today my mouth was watering for one of those brazil nuts. Someone had already beat me to it and all that was left was some crappy peanuts. Is this grounds for divorce?

I feel your pain. My mother made party mix for me for xmas. Hubby calls it squirrel food, but he eats all the pecans and cashews out of it

I don't know if its grounds for divorce, but you can always claim irreconcilable differences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology