Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2016, 10:50 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
stopped by Sonic (breakfast of champions) to get an order of french toast sticks on the way to work. I asked for an extra syrup. Got to work, and opened the bag....only one syrup. have you ever had to eat french toast sticks with just one syrup?! Needless to say I was I was devastated, having to ration the sticky, sugary goodness a lot more than I'd like to.

Entire day was ruined.
I feel your pain. My one indulgence is a large order of French fries occasionally; either McDee's or Wendy's, they are the best, order extra ketchup and that powdery wonderful salt. I drive away with exactly one packet of salt, and one packet of ketchup which does me no good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2016, 12:54 PM

4,186 posts, read 3,400,840 times
Woe is me....I can't decide which fountain pen or ink to use!

Old 01-13-2016, 01:25 PM

902 posts, read 1,104,942 times
in our 3rd bathroom that we rarely use we have decorative towels neatly placed on the rack, they match the garbage can, soap holder, and rug...... it is a matched set from bed-bath-beyond

sometimes i use this bathroom as it is closer to the garage, but when i do there is no "regular towel" to use to dry my hands

option #1 - use the decorative towels (vetoed by the GF)
option #2 - leave a normal towel in there (out of the question)
option #3 - use a different bathroom.... nope

i have since been forced to resort to wiping my hands on my pants.

Old 01-13-2016, 02:04 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,439,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
Oh please...........don't get me started on the Cambodians! I hope they weren't working on that Made in America site I need to order my toaster from!!

Btw does anyone know who is making these flimsy plastic water bottles that wont stand up. I should not have to put the cap back on every time I take a sip to avoid spilling water all over one of my computers.

Good for the environment? I don't think so, if I have to get a new bottle every time one spills!

Old 01-13-2016, 02:18 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,439,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azsportpilot View Post
in our 3rd bathroom that we rarely use we have decorative towels neatly placed on the rack, they match the garbage can, soap holder, and rug...... it is a matched set from bed-bath-beyond

sometimes i use this bathroom as it is closer to the garage, but when i do there is no "regular towel" to use to dry my hands

option #1 - use the decorative towels (vetoed by the GF)
option #2 - leave a normal towel in there (out of the question)
option #3 - use a different bathroom.... nope

i have since been forced to resort to wiping my hands on my pants.

Hmmm..........does your girlfriend not know that BBB or any other store like that has lovely decorative paper hand towels that you can put on the counter and toss in the waste basket. I'm sure there are some that match your other stuff and there are all sorts of lovely containers for them.

Of course, then there's more trash to take out but you could just make her do it by threatening to find a new third world gf who will take better care of you. Because really it sounds like she is the problem and maybe she is just not cut out to live in the first world. Everyone I know with 3 or more bathrooms and show towels solved this problem years ago.

Old 01-13-2016, 02:35 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,075,596 times
The darn socks my wife keeps buying me. One white sock and one black sock. I must have 30 identical pairs in my dresser drawer.

Old 01-13-2016, 03:01 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,794,603 times
The wash and fold service by my house was closed today, now I have to fold my own clothes like some peasant.

Edit: or worse, drive in a direction not on the way home from work to have it done!

Old 01-13-2016, 03:24 PM

3,308 posts, read 4,559,613 times
I got TP from Trader Joe's and it's not soft.

Old 01-13-2016, 03:32 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,156,596 times
Today at Panera I ordered the soba noodle salad, and my salad came with no noodles. I had to get up and take the noodleless bowl to ask for my noodles! So inconvenient.

Every single day I have to walk 1/2 block to our mailbox. We don't have the old fashioned house mailbox any more, nosiree. We have a communal unit that stores about 30 mailboxes, and I live 1/2 block from it. So, rain or shine, I have to walk there. Phooey.

When I go to the gym, I have a hard time getting time on the recumbent elliptical. There is only one of these, and all the other old people with knee problems want to get time on it too.

I can't make the fingerprint I.D. thingee work on my new IPad. Phooey.

Old 01-13-2016, 03:41 PM

266 posts, read 281,431 times
My wife refuses to iron our sheets. So I have to spend my valuable time waiting for crease lines on my calves, butt and back to fade. And YOU people think YOU have it tough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology