Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2014, 04:44 AM

138 posts, read 164,330 times

Advertisements

There isn't a single player on that line i'd bring back next year, not one. They were awful and should donate their game checks to charity. Everybody will kill eli because of the turnovers and yes he buried us with them but he was under siege all game, i mean there were times when the niners were getting pressure with a 3 man rush! Jennings looked like a guy who hasn't played in a month, looked very undecisive out there. I've seen enough of randle, his effort on that 2nd down fade pass was pathetic. There is no way i bring JPP back, he had one freaking tackle yesterday, one. Fewell is good as gone, i don't care they only gave up 16 points yesterday. If the niners weren't inept on offense it would've been a blowout, they were moving the ball up and down the field at will all game. 4th and inches and we dont run a QB sneak? And then coughlin says in his post game presser that they dont do that, they dont believe in it. I mean, seriously? How many times over the years have we seen tom brady run a QB sneak? More than i can count and it's not even a question if they should do it or not, they just line up and run it. I can go on and on about this team, i'm so fed up with this crap. I can't wait for this season to end. Oh, and i loved how many niner fans were in the stadium, i can only imagine how many freaking cowboy fans will be there sunday night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2014, 08:39 AM

5,163 posts, read 3,658,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmoran81 View Post
There isn't a single player on that line i'd bring back next year, not one. They were awful and should donate their game checks to charity. Everybody will kill eli because of the turnovers and yes he buried us with them but he was under siege all game, i mean there were times when the niners were getting pressure with a 3 man rush! Jennings looked like a guy who hasn't played in a month, looked very undecisive out there. I've seen enough of randle, his effort on that 2nd down fade pass was pathetic. There is no way i bring JPP back, he had one freaking tackle yesterday, one. Fewell is good as gone, i don't care they only gave up 16 points yesterday. If the niners weren't inept on offense it would've been a blowout, they were moving the ball up and down the field at will all game. 4th and inches and we dont run a QB sneak? And then coughlin says in his post game presser that they dont do that, they dont believe in it. I mean, seriously? How many times over the years have we seen tom brady run a QB sneak? More than i can count and it's not even a question if they should do it or not, they just line up and run it. I can go on and on about this team, i'm so fed up with this crap. I can't wait for this season to end. Oh, and i loved how many niner fans were in the stadium, i can only imagine how many freaking cowboy fans will be there sunday night.
The line is horrible, so I am trying to figure out how you fix that in one season.

However, my problem with the 4th and inches? Not only do you not run the QB sneak, but why would you tell the world that we don't run it? Secondly, if you are going to give the ball to Jennings, why do you call a play to the RIGHT side of the line behind those two substitute teachers (Jerry at Guard, and Brown at Tackle since Pugh was out) masquerading as offensive lineman? They NEVER get push, and I doubt they ever will. That was beyond asinine.

Ive already said they need to dump Randle. I want to see Washington now. I dont care that Randle went over 100 against the Niners; that was a blip on the radar.

Old 11-22-2014, 05:46 AM

Yea i agree, big deal randle had over 100 yards, he also caused a few INTs with his crappy route running and he had a few drops also. Its time to see washington, i have no idea why this kid is glued to the bench. The shuffled the line around and richburg is going to the bench so this should be another disaster sunday night.

Old 11-23-2014, 02:14 PM

Unfortunately, I think you are right. Who is starting for Westburg? He has been out of position all season, and I would rather see him playing his natural position at center, and bench Walton, who I am also not impressed with.

At least the Giants waived Brown.

Old 12-22-2014, 06:38 AM

1 game left in this disappointing season, lets finish strong by clobbering the eagles on sunday.

Old 12-26-2014, 06:03 PM

^^ That would be nice!

Old 12-28-2014, 01:41 PM

Rueben Randle has now shown up two weeks in a row. Amazing.

Old 12-29-2014, 08:56 AM

I've never seen a team beat themselves as much as the giants have the past 2 seasons. Its unbelievable.

Old 12-29-2014, 11:28 AM

Very true. The sad part is, for the most part, over the past two years, they keep making the same mistakes over and over again. For example, they never really cleaned up the defense for the read option. They got gashed with that for most of the season.

Old 12-29-2014, 02:31 PM

I have to add, I hope the Giants do let go of their Special Teams Coordinator. I havent been impressed with Giants Special Teams for several seasons now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football