Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who do you think will win?
Seattle Seahawks! 36 39.13%
Denver Broncos! 56 60.87%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 12:06 AM

3,928 posts, read 4,913,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush99 View Post
there is a pattern.......you will see in the S.B...........49ers defense would have exposed it too.
You may be right but I also believe in intangibles. I just have a nagging feeling that Peyton and gang are going to pull off a win...just barely.

Old 01-20-2014, 12:10 AM

351 posts, read 370,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeemama View Post
You may be right but I also believe in intangibles. I just have a nagging feeling that Peyton and gang are going to pull off a win...just barely.

you think the Broncos have a more of a complete team than the 49ers?

Remember, Manning is a stationary QB and the reason he had all day to throw the ball was he was going against bad defenses in the Chargers and Pats.....they are ranked #23 and #26. Those are NOT playoff caliber defenses.

Seahawks are made to beat a team like the Broncos....control the ball and play physical defense.

didn't the Cowboys score 48 points on the Broncos?.......their defense is average.

Old 01-20-2014, 12:18 AM

2,533 posts, read 4,606,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Unfortunately, the Seattle offense stinks. End of story. You actually have to score some points to win games, and getting Field Goals won't cut it against Denver.
That would be correct.

On a side note, who is Rush99? Is he the newest member of the Seattle bandwagon? Never seen him around the parts before.

Anyone know?

Old 01-20-2014, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kees View Post
That would be correct.

On a side note, who is Rush99? Is he the newest member of the Seattle bandwagon? Never seen him around the parts before.

Anyone know?

nope, can you read?....Im a Steelers fan....but i love good elite physical defenses.

Everytime the #1 defense goes agaisnt the #1 offense in the S.B....the defense have won.

you think the Broncos defense is as good as the 49ers and shut down the Seattles offense?.......Romo scored 48 points on Denver and I know Russell is better than Romo.

so please, don't make it look like the Broncos will shut out anybody.

Old 01-20-2014, 12:25 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,404,464 times
I picked the Hawks, but I'll be rooting for Denver. I'd rather see Manning win than watching that supremely ignorant loudmouth Sherman be a lousy winner. Class, dignity, humility escape that ignoramus. How embarrassing he is to his race, black and human.

Old 01-20-2014, 12:28 AM

Russell only has to do is manage the game....play ball control, dont turn the ball over exploit the Denver's secondary which is ranked #27 in the NFL and let his defense dictate the game.

Russell can score 23 points and win the S.B.......hell! they can win it with 20 points......Seattle's defense is elite.

Old 01-20-2014, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
I picked the Hawks, but I'll be rooting for Denver. I'd rather see Manning win than watching that supremely ignorant loudmouth Sherman be a lousy winner. Class, dignity, humility escape that ignoramus. How embarrassing he is to his race, black and human.

Russell is a class act......and many players and coaches that are class act in the Seahawks....1 player doesn't represent the whole organization.

Manning to Me is kinda fake......since he lost the Heisman trophy and he had that pissed off look, like he is entitled to every award.

Old 01-20-2014, 12:41 AM

2,533 posts, read 4,606,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush99 View Post
nope, can you read?....Im a Steelers fan....but i love good elite physical defenses.

Everytime the #1 defense goes agaisnt the #1 offense in the S.B....the defense have won.

you think the Broncos defense is as good as the 49ers and shut down the Seattles offense?.......Romo scored 48 points on Denver and I know Russell is better than Romo.

so please, don't make it look like the Broncos will shut out anybody.

Yeah I can read... after reading a couple of your posts I just assumed you were a Seahawks fan because you are talking all the same "we are unbeatable" garbage that pretty much every other fan has been talking since Week 1.

One game where Romo puts up 48 on Denver from 3 months ago doesn't make a season and whether or not you want to admit it the Seahawks offense is weak. How many red zone TD's did they get tonight? None.

Keep telling yourself they'll beat Denver with FG's though... What's the score gonna be?

Seattle 12-6?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Unfortunately, the Seattle offense stinks. End of story. You actually have to score some points to win games, and getting Field Goals won't cut it against Denver.
That. ^

Old 01-20-2014, 12:49 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,508,547 times
Is it Sherman vs Manning Or Seattle vs Denver???.

Old 01-20-2014, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kees View Post
Yeah I can read... after reading a couple of your posts I just assumed you were a Seahawks fan because you are talking all the same "we are unbeatable" garbage that pretty much every other fan has been talking since Week 1.

One game where Romo puts up 48 on Denver from 3 months ago doesn't make a season and whether or not you want to admit it the Seahawks offense is weak. How many red zone TD's did they get tonight? None.

Keep telling yourself they'll beat Denver with FG's though... What's the score gonna be?

Seattle 12-6?

LMAO

what's this personal now?.....I never said that the Seahawks or any team is unbeatable.

Broncos have the #27 ranked passing defense.....you don't get that because of 1 game especially when they lost their best pass rusher and best corner and wont play in the S.B.

Do you know football? Russell was playing against a top 3 defense in the 49ers.......49ers will give anybody problems.

Manning was playing against the #26 ranked defense in the NFL because most of the Pats starters were out!

do you know the difference between playing against a TOP 3 defense of the NFL to the #26 ranked depleted defense? if you don't then you don't know much about football and matchups.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football