Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 07:19 PM

4,399 posts, read 10,674,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stars&bars View Post
The TAX payers pay for CIVIL RIGHT marches and state protection so, why not NAZIS???

The President has BODY GUARDS and guess who has been footing that bill????????????????

I HATE TAXES..but remember , you as an AMERICAN CITIZEN have a right, a guaranteed right, to oppose these taxes and the right to demand , why do we have to pay taxes to the IRS!

IRS sounds a helluva alot more terroist and sinister than the word NEO-NAZI, they suck my blood everyday!!!!!
Well it seems like most LA residents don't want to pay for state protection for Nazis, so your point is moot.
Most citizens do not seem to object to the president having secret service protection, so that point is moot also.
Your last point about the IRS and Neo nazis doesn't really make any sense so I'll leave that one alone. I hope you feel better after the blood sucking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2010, 07:20 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,027,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
They were issued a permit. Just a few more "Real Americans " excersizing their Constitutional Rights
I understand that but due to the controversial nature of this event, LAPD knew in advance that it needed to provide mob control. These Nazis have freedom of speech but not freedom to cause such a disturbance that tax payers have to pay for mob control.

Old 04-17-2010, 07:24 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,896,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm2008 View Post
Well it seems like most LA residents don't want to pay for state protection for Nazis, so your point is moot.
Most citizens do not seem to object to the president having secret service protection, so that point is moot also.
Your last point about the IRS and Neo nazis doesn't really make any sense so I'll leave that one alone. I hope you feel better after the blood sucking.

Cconsidering most LA residents are illegal and not residents I guess it shouldn't matter.

Old 04-17-2010, 07:26 PM

4,399 posts, read 10,674,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Cconsidering most LA residents are illegal and not residents I guess it shouldn't matter.

Old 04-17-2010, 07:27 PM

7,936 posts, read 9,160,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
I understand that but due to the controversial nature of this event, LAPD knew in advance that it needed to provide mob control. These Nazis have freedom of speech but not freedom to cause such a disturbance that tax payers have to pay for mob control.
What disturbance? 50 loud mouths spouting off. Big deal. Bet there were more reporters/cameramen than protestors.
The real disturbance came from the counterprotestors. They were the ones throwing objects and a few of them were arrested.

The neo Nazis are attention hogs. Ignore them and they'll go away.
This "disturbance" was far less than other protestors in the past who block streets, march downtown, and cause traffic gridlock.

Old 04-17-2010, 07:34 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,896,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fopt65 View Post
What disturbance? 50 loud mouths spouting off. Big deal. Bet there were more reporters/cameramen than protestors.
The real disturbance came from the counterprotestors. They were the ones throwing objects and a few of them were arrested.

The neo Nazis are attention hogs. Ignore them and they'll go away.
This "disturbance" was far less than other protestors in the past who block streets, march downtown, and cause traffic gridlock.

Not to speak of the fact that these groups are the most watched radicals on earth .

If they had of put truth and reason in their issues instead of hate and lies they could have helped us save the country,they ' claim 'to protect . They only helped to divide us more and give the real ememies an escape goat . Most jews and blacks are the least of our problems, we are the problem .

Old 04-17-2010, 07:38 PM

295 posts, read 320,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
i can't stand the white nationlist, they are
the ammo used against us today from the other racist and bigot thugs in the homosexual, feminist, illegals and other perverts and criminals who have destroyed this nation . 999 % of whites belong to these groups of fools, but 60% according to elections belong to the others I mentioned, so welcome to Sodom and Gomorrah and enjoy your short say is all I can say . Because no multicultural, squabbling , immoral nation run by crminals , beggars ,freeloaders and hypocrits can possibly last much longer .

White Nationalist is now EQUAL to Black Nationalist!

We are a nation of many cultures but refuse to acknowledge the real AMERICAN, the Native American Indian, they were the true people that suffered the most in-humane conditions of all and they are still segregated today on their own homeland, African-American citizens are second but they rose up against a brutal system of injustice and lynchings and I repect the marches led by Martin Luther King, Hosea Williams and the many others who perished in their desire to liberate and educate all Americans of the injustice that was incorporated in this nation like Coca-Cola and the Ford Mustang!

Now the Neo-Nazis are protected but as for tax payers footing the bill, I disagree, because this march is not supported by the tax-payer but now if the NEO-NAZIS foot the bill....YELL AND HOLLER, MARCH AND PARADE!

...and all other groups ,cultural as well as heritage, will now have to pay their own right to march and parade too!!!

Old 04-17-2010, 07:41 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,074,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
These Nazis have freedom of speech but not freedom to cause such a disturbance that tax payers have to pay for mob control.
So who decides who pays a bill and who doesn't?

Old 04-17-2010, 07:45 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,886,289 times
Bascailly it was established with all those problems at sports victory celebrations;the G 20 protest and recently the gay protest. In fact its gone on since the 60's. Otherwise there would never have beeen any civil rights marches;war protest etc.it si the governamnts duty to protect freedom of speech.

Old 04-17-2010, 07:45 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,074,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm2008 View Post
As to who gets the bill? Whoever incites violence....
Ahh yet another can of worms.

What happens when the fake tea party people show up at tea part rally and start violence themselves, seems like it would be easy way to bankrupt the opposition don't you think?

I think what we have here is true blue function of government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies