Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2010, 07:48 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,494,591 times

Advertisements

It's another Stormfront.org troll folks.

One thing great about the Stormfront guys coming over here to troll, is that it exposes all the racists we do have on this forum.

Old 03-29-2010, 07:49 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,690,750 times
Stormfront down again? This is a blatantly racist thread but I'm glad it's here so that anyone who might think that they can be part of the """Real America""" Palin talks about, had better check their Arayan bloodlines

Old 03-29-2010, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Stormfront down again? This is a blatantly racist thread but I'm glad it's here so that anyone who might think that they can be part of the """Real America""" Palin talks about, had better check their Arayan bloodlines
It's what they do, they attack other sites to spread their racist agenda:

Here is a prime example:
forum site attack - Stormfront

Here goes one pertaining to City-data:
I think our ideas are spreading - Stormfront

Old 03-29-2010, 07:59 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,106,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace0101 View Post
Whites becoming minority in our own country.

It was whites who created the bill of rights, the constitution, the rules and laws, and now we are going to become the minority. I suppose its racist of me to not be happy about this. Whites are becoming a minority in Europe, also.

Thus, I want to ask a question: What will be the future of the white race? how can we prevent a white minority in white nations?

My solution:

1. Stop interracial marriage. The first, most important step. A white and black creates a black.

2. stop non-white immigration

3. Urge whites to reproduce more,

this is not racist. All races want to take care of their own race, and the future of the race. Whites must do so too,

Births to Minorities Approach a Majority - New York Times

In the latest sign of the nation's shifting racial and ethnic composition, births to Asian, black and Hispanic women in the United States are on the verge of surpassing births to non-Hispanic whites.

Minorities accounted for 48 percent of all births in the nation in the 12 months that ended in July 2008. While it will most likely take years for health statisticians to confirm precisely when the 50 percent benchmark will have been reached, demographers said it could occur this year. Depending on variables like the recession, which has depressed birth rates, it will almost certainly happen within a year or two, they said.

''It looks like 'majority' births would drop below 50 percent around 2012,'' said Carl Haub, senior demographer for the Population Reference Bureau.

As recently as 1990, non-Hispanic whites accounted for almost two-thirds of births.

The Census Bureau estimates that minorities will constitute a majority of the nation's overall population in about three decades and a majority of Americans under age 18 in about one decade.
Well, you could always try Hitler's final solution. Seems to have worked out well for the 9 million people he murdered.

Or try Stalin's purge, 30 million perished there,

Or Pol Pot, a couple of mill gone there.

Naaaahhhh, this thread isn't racist at all.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:00 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,395,138 times
Don't know if I already said this on this thread, but I will continue to say it until people (AKA, the media, scared white people, and la raza) "get it":

Being of "Hispanic" ancestry does NOT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE YOU NON-WHITE. Period. Racially, an increase in Hispanic population will lead to an increase in BOTH black (Dominicans, etc.) and white (Argentinians, Uruguayans recent Venezuelans from the upper classes) populations, as well as the number of "indigenous" individuals (Guatemalans, Southern Mexicans), and add to an increase in "bi" or "multi-racial" individuals who are mixtures of any of the races.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:00 AM

11,758 posts, read 14,647,352 times
"Our own country"?

It actually wasn't necessary to go beyond the title of the thread to know that the thread, and the person who posted it, are racist.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:02 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,429,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post

Stormfront has it's own Teabagger forum. We shouldn't be surprised that they come over here to not only demonstrate their racism, but to express support for their racist brothers in arms...the teabaggers.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:05 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,690,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
It's what they do, they attack other sites to spread their racist agenda:

Here is a prime example:
forum site attack - Stormfront

Here goes one pertaining to City-data:
I think our ideas are spreading - Stormfront
But do the Morons enabling them understand that Jews, Catholics and Mormons are on their hit list, just further down

Old 03-29-2010, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Stormfront has it's own Teabagger forum. We shouldn't be surprised that they come over here to not only demonstrate their racism, but to express support for their racist brothers in arms...the teabaggers.
They frequent the Illegal Immigration forum quite often, I am surprised they actually posted here.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:23 AM

13,384 posts, read 25,732,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsong64 View Post
What's the future of the race? I'm 100% white and I don't care. All races want to take care of thier own race? Not me! And don't say "this isnt racist" I judge for myself what I think is racist and you're it. I don't need you to tell me what's racist and what isn't. A lot of racists don't understand that people of other cultures (and often other races) are n't proud of thier race/skin color, they're proud of and want to preserve thier culture. But I can't argue you out of being racist or even educate you out of it. You're too set in your racist ways.
Perfectly said! I dont know why anyone should really care if we are all white, tan, or whatever. People are people and there are good and bad in every race.

It funny that this is from one of the Stormfront yahoos.

If you ever watch a documentery on the KKK or neo-nazi, there is a trend. Either:

1) These kids were abused, abandoned, or struggled to gain approval from their parents
2) Someone not white did something very bad to someone they love

One of the leaders of the IKA (Imperial Klan's of America) grew up in Humboldt Park in Chicago and the Latin Kings killed his brother. So he decideds to wage war on non-whites. Im not racist at all, but theres no way on Gods earth I would go live in Humboldt Park the same way I wouldnt move to South Central, East St. Louis, South Dallas or wherever.

I grew up in LA and now live in Dallas. In both these cities, whites only make up 25-30% of the population. I guess Im too busy not giving a ****.

Last edited by Cowboys fan in Houston; 03-29-2010 at 08:31 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies