Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 04:51 PM

971 posts, read 1,294,142 times

Advertisements

Does anyone here remember how Hillary Clinton decorated the White House Christmas tree in 1994 with heroin spoons, syringes, crack pipes, c*ck rings, fornicating birds, and statues of naked men with giant erections? Yeah, I didn't believe that then, and I don't believe this now. Bring this up to me again when you have some proof.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2009, 04:56 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,461,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverkid View Post
Does anyone here remember how Hillary Clinton decorated the White House Christmas tree in 1994 with heroin spoons, syringes, crack pipes, c*ck rings, fornicating birds, and statues of naked men with giant erections? Yeah, I didn't believe that then, and I don't believe this now. Bring this up to me again when you have some proof.
The whole thing seems like some sort of subliminal fascination with trannies if you ask me. Maybe they should explore the back pages of Craigslist this Christmas and work through some of their homosexual panic.

Old 12-23-2009, 04:58 PM

15 posts, read 13,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langlen View Post
Thank you. The Mao thing was art, not trying to "give Mao a place in the white house".
Like another poster said, why not put Stalin or Hitler on there as well and call it "art?" Why would you put a Mao ornament on your Christmas tree? Why? I'm serious.

Old 12-23-2009, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
So a President and First Lady refusing to hang an ornament that is insulting to them personally and asks for his impeachment is the same as hanging effigies of Mao?

You REALLY have some serious cognitive issues if you believe this is even remotely the same.

Old 12-23-2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imalert View Post
I see people will never point this out but any little thing that Obama says or does will be pointed in this forum on a new thread.

Don't be surprised if someone doesn't start a thread complaining on what he had for Christmas dinner & who he let prepare it.
So I guess he could put ANYTHING there and it would be fine with you. My point is that it doesn't seem to matter to you that he is putting up an ornament that is celebrating (and yes, it is celebrating) a communist dictator? I suspect that you admire people like Mao and hence the reason for your post.

Old 12-23-2009, 05:12 PM

631 posts, read 719,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camoflage View Post
So I guess he could put ANYTHING there and it would be fine with you. My point is that it doesn't seem to matter to you that he is putting up an ornament that is celebrating (and yes, it is celebrating) a communist dictator? I suspect that you admire people like Mao and hence the reason for your post.

So do you know for a FACT that the ornament was in the white house, and that obama himself hung it on the tree and is now celebrating Mao?

Wanna give up that link so we can all read about it??

Old 12-24-2009, 01:42 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
Big Government » Blog Archive » EXCLUSIVE: Transvestites, Mao And Obama Ornaments Decorate White House Christmas Tree

Is this the link you are looking for?

Old 12-24-2009, 02:01 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,515,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny B. Fury View Post
Disgusting.

Barack Obama flew the bird at the American people by hiring this moron. Mao on the White House Christmas Tree? Obama's face on Mt. Rushmore?

Obama sets a new low for himself with every passing day. (The polls are proof of that )
You must be one of those Americans who clings to their religion and guns . Only the intelligencia can appreciate such works of art. I'm sure the choices of decorations are appreciated in Berkeley and parts of San Francisco. I'm just surprised they didn't include Stalin, Lenin, Marx, Castro, Che', and Pol Pot.

Old 12-24-2009, 07:46 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
That's not proof, my dear. That's the same blog that started the discussion.

Can you point to ANYTHING that indicates these so-called ornaments are hanging on a Christmas tree in the White House? Why didn't the picture-taker post a pic of the whole room?

Just because someone says it in a blog doesn't mean it's true.

Old 12-24-2009, 08:35 AM

631 posts, read 719,827 times

You should try reading the entire thread before posting. It helps in times like this. Now you look kinda dumb
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies