Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2009, 07:57 PM

413 posts, read 561,980 times

Advertisements

"Nobel-award winning economist Paul Krugman can't figure it out.

So, I doubt that he or any of the other hot-shot business and academic experts at Pres. Obama's jobs summit Thursday will bring up the fact that hundreds of thousands additional Americans could be working a year from now by changing immigration quotas (FOR FREE).

"I would offer Pres. Obama the same testimony I gave to the House of Representatives before Thanksgiving and tell him that he could make sure that hundreds of thousands of additional Americans could be working a year from now at zero or near-zero cost to the government, the
taxpayers or the swelling deficits.

All Congress has to do is cut immigration quotas. My suggestions would be virtually free to implement."

MY TIPS FOR OBAMA JOBS SUMMIT: Put Hundreds of Thousands Back to Work FOR FREE | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2009, 08:00 PM

3,565 posts, read 4,865,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yes/no View Post
"Nobel-award winning economist Paul Krugman can't figure it out.

So, I doubt that he or any of the other hot-shot business and academic experts at Pres. Obama's jobs summit Thursday will bring up the fact that hundreds of thousands additional Americans could be working a year from now by changing immigration quotas (FOR FREE).

"I would offer Pres. Obama the same testimony I gave to the House of Representatives before Thanksgiving and tell him that he could make sure that hundreds of thousands of additional Americans could be working a year from now at zero or near-zero cost to the government, the
taxpayers or the swelling deficits.

All Congress has to do is cut immigration quotas. My suggestions would be virtually free to implement."

MY TIPS FOR OBAMA JOBS SUMMIT: Put Hundreds of Thousands Back to Work FOR FREE | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels
All Congress has to do it enforcing our immigration laws and kick the illegals all out. We wouldn't have any unemployment then. Is it gonna happen? Nah.

Old 12-01-2009, 08:03 PM

82 posts, read 80,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XodoX View Post
All Congress has to do it enforcing our immigration laws and kick the illegals all out. We wouldn't have any unemployment then. Is it gonna happen? Nah.
even if they just cut down on the restrictions, or actually tighten them back up, we'd be in alot better shape.

Old 12-01-2009, 08:47 PM

413 posts, read 561,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlGore View Post
even if they just cut down on the restrictions, or actually tighten them back up, we'd be in alot better shape.
It's actually so simple but most people think that immigration is somehow SACRED!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies