Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 12:30 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,538,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtAJC View Post
You want to know who he is....I don't know, and neither did America when they elected him to be the most powerful man on the earth...Scary, no???!!!!
Certainly not as scary as people electing George W. Bush because he spoke with an affected Texas twang and wanted to have him over for a barbecue.

Quote:
"I want the folks to see me sitting in the same kind of seat they sit in, eating the same popcorn, peeing in the same urinal."
- George W. Bush
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2009, 03:40 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,603,437 times
Little late on this question aren't we??

When people tried to ask, they were called racist.

Old 11-29-2009, 03:46 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,253,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellness View Post
He honestly favors Muslims over Catholics or Christians!
We don't know exactly what they teach over in Indonesia, but
it was a radical Muslim group from, what we hear.
He will not say : The war on terror????????
I pray for his impeachment ASAP!
LOL...........give it a rest already.

He's the President, if you like it or not. In 3 years you can vote for the next gal or guy.

Old 11-29-2009, 04:07 PM

481 posts, read 639,309 times
Obama has hidden his true motive all along. The American people see right through him.. We know what him and his cronies are up to.

Old 11-29-2009, 04:13 PM

18,247 posts, read 22,638,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk99 View Post
Obama has hidden his true motive all along. The American people see right through him.. We know what him and his cronies are up to.

Funny how certain types of people are "uncomfortable" with Obama yet had not problem with a dime store cowboy and Dr Evil running the country into the ground

Old 11-29-2009, 04:15 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,253,617 times
Quote:
LOL.......gee whiz.

Click Here

Old 11-29-2009, 04:16 PM

1,796 posts, read 1,670,889 times
Quote:
Well, I'm an American, and I don't see right through him. There is nothing to see through because I believe he is fundamentally honest--as honest as one can be and still be in politics. I think he really is interested in compromise and fixing things. People may disagree about the nature of those fixes, but I believe he is sincere in wanting to improve America. He's really got about the most complicated job on the whole planet. It amuses me that some people think he apparently has both the resources and the power to be taking over the world. Or whatever other nefarious thing they think he is up to.

Old 11-29-2009, 05:17 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,384,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Certainly not as scary as people electing George W. Bush because he spoke with an affected Texas twang and wanted to have him over for a barbecue.
Bush isnt the topic nor is that the reason people voted for him. Like Obama, people voted for Bush because people perceived the alternative as being so far worse..
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Funny how certain types of people are "uncomfortable" with Obama yet had not problem with a dime store cowboy and Dr Evil running the country into the ground
Funny that many have to turn to "Bush" on every topic pertaining to Obama.

Old 11-29-2009, 05:27 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,461,363 times
He is George Soros's puppet.

Old 11-29-2009, 05:31 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,979,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diva360 View Post
Well, I'm an American, and I don't see right through him. There is nothing to see through because I believe he is fundamentally honest--as honest as one can be and still be in politics. I think he really is interested in compromise and fixing things. People may disagree about the nature of those fixes, but I believe he is sincere in wanting to improve America. He's really got about the most complicated job on the whole planet. It amuses me that some people think he apparently has both the resources and the power to be taking over the world. Or whatever other nefarious thing they think he is up to.
can you honestly say that a man who has tried (or implemented)

1) world debt forgiveness
2) american taxpayer forced IMF funding
3) a cap and trade tax
4) a mandatory health insurance tax (or face fines or jail)
5) the bail out of wall street gangsters, who certainly did not deserve it and behaved very badly after they got it
6) appointing a federal reserve chief who is not only incompetent but has actually financially profiteered from the bailouts
7) pushing us further into war, which is likely to escalate into pakistan or, at the very least, become another vietnam quagmire.
8) pushing for legalization of illegal immigrants and the added expense that this would bring to our country,not to mention the PERMANENT job losses that would be felt with our overabundant labor population and shrinking manufacturing base -while we are enduring the greatest unemployment in the last 26 years

is really looking out for the welfare of americans????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies