Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 11:14 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,786,774 times

Advertisements

Can I borrow your tin foil hat? What a bunch of nuts that are allowed out of institutions. Palin says Jews migrate to Israel and Olberman winds up here. He really could be the dumbest person on the planet. He makes old Joe Biden look like a rocket scientist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2009, 11:15 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,335,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Do most continue to ask for donations after the election is over? BTW, I thought it was McCain running and Palin was his running mate. When did Sarah start her PAC?

January 27, 2009
Sarah Palin Starts a PAC

RealClearPolitics - HorseRaceBlog - Sarah Palin Starts a PAC

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Palin launches political action committee « - Blogs from CNN.com
So she is going to run for an office. Do you suppose it will be Senator or President? Boy am I looking forward to her winning which ever she runs for.

BTW did you read Dewie Whitsell's article? Since you have never said word one about it I doubt that you did.

BTW, again, at one blog that I read that article on I found that Dewie is a registered Democrat in Alaska. Now isn't that scary?

Old 11-26-2009, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus Podgorny View Post
Yes, this year's version of Joe the Plumber. What is it with you guys?
Angus, did you read all of the piece the OP had for us to read? If so when will you begin to prove that Dewie Whitsell is a lying commentator on the Alaskan scene.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Can I borrow your tin foil hat? What a bunch of nuts that are allowed out of institutions. Palin says Jews migrate to Israel and Olberman winds up here. He really could be the dumbest person on the planet. He makes old Joe Biden look like a rocket scientist.
And that takes a lot of dumb!!!!!

I read a number of blogs that had the OP's quotation on them and one of the commenters suggested that the reason Olbermann is so excited about Palin could be that her book is No. 1 on Amazon and his last effort is 16,688. He is one of those people.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:28 AM

1,317 posts, read 1,401,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Masses of brain dead liberals believe government is the answer, despite verifiable and overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
And not a single link to anything of this "overwhelming evidence".

There needs to be a "yawn" smiley. Or a "bor-r-r-r-ing" smiley.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:28 AM

[quote=trlhiker;11785161]6- President Obama wants the nation to be on 25% renewable resources
for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature
and submitted her plan for Alaska to be at 50% renewables by 2025. We
are already at 25%.

Thats why she wants to drill, drill, and drill some more. No link posted so I call bull.

HOW LOUD CAN YOU CALL BULL?????????

I am so glad that I did some searching on Google and Dogpile for that article because I found it in many blogs and even a newspaper or two. The best thing I found was why Olbermann is so excited about Palin. Better than that one of the commenters on one of the blogs mentioned that Whitsell is a Democrat.

Darn it those people in Alaska just can't be trusted when they talk about Palin even jailing some of both parties for being dishonest.

Well, anyway, thanks for sending me off on the hunt for sources to see that article.

In case you don't know how to do that just go to the search engine of your choice and type in the first line of the article. Those are wonderful places when used properly.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:34 AM

1,317 posts, read 1,401,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Considering that many of those Palestinians are Christians, who oppose the Israeli Occupation as much as the Muslims
. . . and considering virtually every military exercise by the Israelis have been in retaliation for some Palestinian action . . .

Old 11-26-2009, 11:38 AM

2,479 posts, read 3,240,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post
I am not surprised one bit.

Read the full story at: Olbermann: Does Palin believe Jews will flock to Israel to set off Apocalypse? | Raw Story (http://rawstory.com/2009/11/olbermann-palin-rapture/ - broken link)
She must be cut of the same cloth as a person I'd met 2 years ago in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico. I stopped at this rummage sale, and the owner of the junque being sold told me the END WAS NEAR! I calmly replied, YES, I KNOW! He replied back, YOU DO???!!!! I calmly said yes, people have been talking about it for 5,000 years!

Old 11-26-2009, 12:09 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,613,008 times
[quote=roysoldboy;11787195]
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
6- President Obama wants the nation to be on 25% renewable resources
for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature
and submitted her plan for Alaska to be at 50% renewables by 2025. We
are already at 25%.

Thats why she wants to drill, drill, and drill some more. No link posted so I call bull.

HOW LOUD CAN YOU CALL BULL?????????
Here you go. palin drill baby drill - Google Videos she says it towards end of video.

Old 11-26-2009, 12:13 PM

1,476 posts, read 1,780,821 times
[quote=trlhiker;11787469]
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post

Here you go. palin drill baby drill - Google Videos she says it towards end of video.
The truth hurts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies