Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 04:22 AM

13 posts, read 12,804 times

Advertisements

I wrote what is below on December 4 2008. And a year on we simply do not know who this fellow is. This man who is systematically destroying the Republic. No evidence has emerged to either prove or gainsay my speculations. And no precedent in history has emerged to suggest that when one goes for a job involving pre-requisties, it is third parties who have to prove that you DON'T fill those pre-requisites. What was the "CASE" of those who were against simple precaution and public vigilance? What was their ARGUMENT? And was it really such a sound and beloved argument as to be worth destroying the Republic? Was the destruction of the Republic so vital that one had to be against standard principles of precaution and verification?

Good King Malcolm X And Bad Caliph Barry XXX

Degrees of separation are not always of the nature as to be measured by leagues or miles, nautical and otherwise. The generation gap may be large or small. Cassandra gives her warnings in the same room as the people who ignore her. Prisms of the mind can establish a gulf between the guileless many and the intriguer-few that walk the same streets in the centre of a western town. Family feuds can make a mockery of the existence of a billion phones, though each one can call every other.

A gay churchgoer may feel distance between herself and another gay woman of the same congregation. Yet the order of the mutual confession of their orientation may be pre-determined by their relative prominence locally or on a wider stage. During the last glaciation barriers of ice blocked off peoples one from the other so assiduously, and for such lengths of time, that the differences we identify with race were established, and few such differences precede the last glacial period. And yet during those many tens of thousands of years, a bird might have flown between alienated communities in less time than it took to gather the wood in the evening and start a fire.

In the video Elton sees the blue-eyed Nikita on the watch-tower and just metres away. But she might as well have been on another planet, until Reagan emerged to wipe that wall from the face of the earth, along with the conditions that made it necessary.

In those decades and centuries where english-speaking navies hold sway, it is the sea that brings us together and mountain ranges that keep us apart. But this was not always the way. In ancient times the shipping was not as advanced. Yet the world was warmer, and the separation between eastern and western civilisations was indistinct. Alexander crossed no single east-west dividing line, to conquer the world known to him.

Some time before Alexander came to power a fellow called Demosthenes would warn the independent Greek city states that they had to form a coalition devoted to stopping Philip of Macedon and his primitive Macedonian countrymen, from taking away their liberty. Why was he not listened to until it was already too late?

Were the Greeks of that era like the people of the English-Speaking world of today? Did Greeks in those days have a blind spot when it comes to recognising the potential for stealth and ruthlessness in their enemies? What is it that makes people so foolish as to deride the idea that their enemies can be more dedicated and stealthy then their own jaded guileless selves?

Was there a cult of anti-conspiracy back then? Logically speaking; that people who tend to see conspiracies everywhere may often be deranged, in no way detracts from the potential for conspiracies. It is lazy and mentally sloppy to make such a stupid mistake of logic. YES, people can get deranged and paranoid. YES ITS TRUE that certain individuals can imagine a whole string of phantom-plots and can never be free of them. But it is extremely moronic and illogical for this known fact to lead to the conclusion that stealth is not possible from those who wish to do us harm.

Perhaps the hellenistic mind rebelled from notions of conspiracy. Perhaps they too imagined that their enemies talked things out openly like they themselves tended to do. But everyone reading this ought to know for sure, and without any doubt whatsoever, that the idea of dismissing the potential for stealth in ones enemies, is delusional in the extreme beyond anything that the blameless paranoid might spout out in one frenzy or another.

Was there anything good to come out of the Alexandrian conquests? Alexander was not great and he was not good. He was a mass-murderer and a real prick. A person not in keeping with the prior Greek heritage. Might it not be argued though, that in the longer run some sort of utilitarian benefit might have been derived, by the stretching out of the superior hellinistic culture over any number of kleptocracies, tribes, minor kingdoms and base civilisations that the eastern world held?

I don’t think so myself. My imagining of the situation is that rather than helenising all these various orientals that the cultural transmission may have been two-way. And therefore the main lasting effect of helenistic control of the conquered territory, may have been the orientalisation of the Greek-speaking world.

The reason I have this prejudice is that the next era when Greek speakers loom large in my chronology of history is when Constantine moves the capital of the Roman Empire from Rome to Byzantium. Renaming the existing city Constantinople. This is many hundreds of years after Alexander. So its a slim thing to base an outrageous prejudice on. And I have another prejudice which reinforces this one. And that is the idea that orientals are always up to something. They are always into plotting and intrigue. So that these Greek-speakers, from then on, seemed to fall into a pattern of violence as the preferred method of changing top management. It seemed that with the Byzantines, SECRETIVE PLOTTING was the way to gain power. And the two prejudices together makes me think of these Greek speakers as, by that time, effectively orientalised.

Reading histories of the Byzantium Empire can be grim business. These people seemed to be always having each-others eyes plucked out. And they appeared to be pretty good at killing close members of their own family. No wonder Gibbon got the ****s with them. But one good thing they did do was they made Constantinople an unassailable citadel. And so therefore they held off the Muslim advance one century after another.

Many times the Empire appeared to be on its last legs. Right down to where the Muslims seemed to control most of the territory directly outside Constantinoples walls. But then their fortunes would change, because the city of Constantinople itself was so famously strong, and the Empire would reconstitute itself, even as internally one nasty betrayal followed hard upon the heels of another vicious conspiracy, which lead only to more unspeakable acts of brutality at the higher reaches of power

So thats how this world is. Thats how its been outside of Western Europe. And inside Western Europe as well for that matter. But perhaps not to the same degree. This is the way that politics can work from time to time and in various geographies. And its a fact that you dimwitted Catallaxy types ought to get used to.

Now the centre of intrigue, paranoia, conspiracy, stealth and ruthlessness is in the Muslim world. It matters not that you don’t want to believe in the potential for plotting and conspiracy, in matters of all levels of importance and of durations lasting a short time to durations lasting decades. Your non-belief is not central to the issue and merely just naive projection. The main point is that Muslims DO!!!!!!! believe this stuff. Muslims are right into conspiracy. They think this is the way the world works and certainly its the way that their world works. Every Muslim is a hopeless paranoid, by the standards of the centre of politics in this country. They are all paranoid. Not one Muslim isn’t paranoid by the standards of Catallaxy. This is their culture and its better if our side can get a handle on it.

Our dear dear Muslim brothers and sisters are sort of “hyper-Byzantines” in this regard. Once a devout Muslim starts thinking about politics he is likely to conjure three plots before breakfast. He will see plots going on everywhere. This is the way they are. This is their culture. The Muslims and those crafty communist Chinese are always plotting something. They are always up to something.

We see here how the cultural transmission of these conpirationist tendencies might have radiated out from one cess-pool of shame and wickedness to another. For Moscow was conceived of as the third Rome after Rome itself and Constantinople. So from time to time us guileless ocean-rulers have found ourselves awash in these vile intriguers.

It is not productive to look at different people and see yourself. For it might be the case that as individuals we can be similar in some ways. But foreigners are different in the way they act politically. As we have seen by the importation of familism into New South Wales politics. But for this current story the main difference here, is that while mostly only paranoids think about conspiracies in our culture , in the Muslim world they are bigtime into conspiracies and every bit as much as the Byzantines ever were. After all every terrorist attack is a conspiracy. And when they gunned down Good King Malcolm X that was a conspiracy also.

Hitlers father was a customs official and he died when Hitler was about 13 or so. In the movie “The Boys From Brazil”, the plotters behind a conspiracy (one which was designed to be carried out over many decades) went to some trouble to plant their Hitler clones in households that were supposed to be akin to Hitlers own upbringing. So there is one scene where one of the adopting fathers is murdered so that the cloned Hitler can have his father die at the same age as Hitlers own father died.

This is a really far-fetched plot for us westerners. But not so for these intriguers in the Muslim world.

Malcolm X, like Hitler was the fourth child of his mother, although I think his father had already had three children by a previous marriage. If you were hoping that his boy Barry might move to the centre of politics just forget about it. Because he was a first-born. And in accordance with Sulloway the first-borns only change their basic values very slowly. They are deeply conservative by nature. Not conservative in the sense that they will vote Republican. But conservative in the sense that they will rigidly follow their values once these values have been crystalized.

First borns and “functional first borns” do not tend to be able to change their mind as the new information comes in. So for those of you who think Barry will be a new Malcolm, and always be reinventing himself, finding his way closer and closer to truth and righteousness, well this is not going to happen. Barry is a communist and Islamo-fascist partisan and he will stay that way. This is very clear in all that he has done to date. He will be true to his sponsors. He will dutifully trade off short-run tactical gains for long-run strategic ruin. And all this talk about him moving to the centre is just lies, superstition, wishful thinking and delusion.

We see that it is the violent principle of Islam that killed Malcolm and now that same crowd have taken over his boy and his heritage. Perhaps all of us would like to claim Malcolm. For my part, though he probably hung around a bunch of creeps and likely put about some pretty horrible ideas, I see a strong almost-Randian streak in his speeches. I see an attitude towards liberty that is not unlike the Southern American anglo-celts “Don’t Tread On Me” attitude. Its probably a personal fault of mine that I like this fellow. But a generation can be a long time and this Barry is in no way like Malcolm. This Barry is an extremist of the most vicious kind.

Barack Obama surely is Malcolms son which is why Oprah calls him “THE ONE” and why Islamic extremists have been assisting him for three decades at least.

Last edited by GMBIRD; 11-10-2009 at 04:24 AM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2009, 04:30 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,186,811 times
Obama Was Born In Kenya But His Real Father Is American. Raila Keeps Close Possession Of Obama’s True Documents. « A Better World: Graeme Bird For High Office

Is that your blog?

What's the matter, you dont like the comments there?

Old 11-10-2009, 04:51 AM

Its a year on. And time for a review of the situation.

One hopes the goose-stepping and the embarrassing hunger for a messiah has moved on and that the scales have fallen from some of your star-struck eyes.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:57 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,186,811 times
I may be just a dimwitted Catallaxy type, but I think this is your point: "Barry is a communist and Islamo-fascist partisan and he will stay that way."

Old 11-10-2009, 05:25 AM

Well you ought not be following me here you stalker. This is an American site. I was making a request for the Americans, a year on to review the situation.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:28 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,831,688 times
That poster should get some kind of historical psyco political award for long winded generalization resulting in complete nonsense.

Obama is not destroying our Republic but the monopolist financiers and industrialists are working on it.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:36 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,746,114 times
And I only came up with the theory that Obama was ACORN's "Manchurian Candidate"...

Old 11-10-2009, 05:42 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,589,026 times
Smile A year on, the sore losers are sorer than ever. Let the healing begin, pal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMBIRD View Post
I wrote what is below on December 4 2008. And a year on we simply do not know who this fellow is. This man who is systematically destroying the Republic. No evidence has emerged to either prove or gainsay my speculations. And no precedent in history has emerged to suggest that when one goes for a job involving pre-requisties, it is third parties who have to prove that you DON'T fill those pre-requisites. What was the "CASE" of those who were against simple precaution and public vigilance? What was their ARGUMENT? And was it really such a sound and beloved argument as to be worth destroying the Republic? Was the destruction of the Republic so vital that one had to be against standard principles of precaution and verification?

Good King Malcolm X And Bad Caliph Barry XXX

Degrees of separation are not always of the nature as to be measured by leagues or miles, nautical and otherwise. The generation gap may be large or small. Cassandra gives her warnings in the same room as the people who ignore her. Prisms of the mind can establish a gulf between the guileless many and the intriguer-few that walk the same streets in the centre of a western town. Family feuds can make a mockery of the existence of a billion phones, though each one can call every other.

A gay churchgoer may feel distance between herself and another gay woman of the same congregation. Yet the order of the mutual confession of their orientation may be pre-determined by their relative prominence locally or on a wider stage. During the last glaciation barriers of ice blocked off peoples one from the other so assiduously, and for such lengths of time, that the differences we identify with race were established, and few such differences precede the last glacial period. And yet during those many tens of thousands of years, a bird might have flown between alienated communities in less time than it took to gather the wood in the evening and start a fire.

In the video Elton sees the blue-eyed Nikita on the watch-tower and just metres away. But she might as well have been on another planet, until Reagan emerged to wipe that wall from the face of the earth, along with the conditions that made it necessary.

In those decades and centuries where english-speaking navies hold sway, it is the sea that brings us together and mountain ranges that keep us apart. But this was not always the way. In ancient times the shipping was not as advanced. Yet the world was warmer, and the separation between eastern and western civilisations was indistinct. Alexander crossed no single east-west dividing line, to conquer the world known to him.

Some time before Alexander came to power a fellow called Demosthenes would warn the independent Greek city states that they had to form a coalition devoted to stopping Philip of Macedon and his primitive Macedonian countrymen, from taking away their liberty. Why was he not listened to until it was already too late?

Were the Greeks of that era like the people of the English-Speaking world of today? Did Greeks in those days have a blind spot when it comes to recognising the potential for stealth and ruthlessness in their enemies? What is it that makes people so foolish as to deride the idea that their enemies can be more dedicated and stealthy then their own jaded guileless selves?

Was there a cult of anti-conspiracy back then? Logically speaking; that people who tend to see conspiracies everywhere may often be deranged, in no way detracts from the potential for conspiracies. It is lazy and mentally sloppy to make such a stupid mistake of logic. YES, people can get deranged and paranoid. YES ITS TRUE that certain individuals can imagine a whole string of phantom-plots and can never be free of them. But it is extremely moronic and illogical for this known fact to lead to the conclusion that stealth is not possible from those who wish to do us harm.

Perhaps the hellenistic mind rebelled from notions of conspiracy. Perhaps they too imagined that their enemies talked things out openly like they themselves tended to do. But everyone reading this ought to know for sure, and without any doubt whatsoever, that the idea of dismissing the potential for stealth in ones enemies, is delusional in the extreme beyond anything that the blameless paranoid might spout out in one frenzy or another.

Was there anything good to come out of the Alexandrian conquests? Alexander was not great and he was not good. He was a mass-murderer and a real prick. A person not in keeping with the prior Greek heritage. Might it not be argued though, that in the longer run some sort of utilitarian benefit might have been derived, by the stretching out of the superior hellinistic culture over any number of kleptocracies, tribes, minor kingdoms and base civilisations that the eastern world held?

I don’t think so myself. My imagining of the situation is that rather than helenising all these various orientals that the cultural transmission may have been two-way. And therefore the main lasting effect of helenistic control of the conquered territory, may have been the orientalisation of the Greek-speaking world.

The reason I have this prejudice is that the next era when Greek speakers loom large in my chronology of history is when Constantine moves the capital of the Roman Empire from Rome to Byzantium. Renaming the existing city Constantinople. This is many hundreds of years after Alexander. So its a slim thing to base an outrageous prejudice on. And I have another prejudice which reinforces this one. And that is the idea that orientals are always up to something. They are always into plotting and intrigue. So that these Greek-speakers, from then on, seemed to fall into a pattern of violence as the preferred method of changing top management. It seemed that with the Byzantines, SECRETIVE PLOTTING was the way to gain power. And the two prejudices together makes me think of these Greek speakers as, by that time, effectively orientalised.

Reading histories of the Byzantium Empire can be grim business. These people seemed to be always having each-others eyes plucked out. And they appeared to be pretty good at killing close members of their own family. No wonder Gibbon got the ****s with them. But one good thing they did do was they made Constantinople an unassailable citadel. And so therefore they held off the Muslim advance one century after another.

Many times the Empire appeared to be on its last legs. Right down to where the Muslims seemed to control most of the territory directly outside Constantinoples walls. But then their fortunes would change, because the city of Constantinople itself was so famously strong, and the Empire would reconstitute itself, even as internally one nasty betrayal followed hard upon the heels of another vicious conspiracy, which lead only to more unspeakable acts of brutality at the higher reaches of power

So thats how this world is. Thats how its been outside of Western Europe. And inside Western Europe as well for that matter. But perhaps not to the same degree. This is the way that politics can work from time to time and in various geographies. And its a fact that you dimwitted Catallaxy types ought to get used to.

Now the centre of intrigue, paranoia, conspiracy, stealth and ruthlessness is in the Muslim world. It matters not that you don’t want to believe in the potential for plotting and conspiracy, in matters of all levels of importance and of durations lasting a short time to durations lasting decades. Your non-belief is not central to the issue and merely just naive projection. The main point is that Muslims DO!!!!!!! believe this stuff. Muslims are right into conspiracy. They think this is the way the world works and certainly its the way that their world works. Every Muslim is a hopeless paranoid, by the standards of the centre of politics in this country. They are all paranoid. Not one Muslim isn’t paranoid by the standards of Catallaxy. This is their culture and its better if our side can get a handle on it.

Our dear dear Muslim brothers and sisters are sort of “hyper-Byzantines” in this regard. Once a devout Muslim starts thinking about politics he is likely to conjure three plots before breakfast. He will see plots going on everywhere. This is the way they are. This is their culture. The Muslims and those crafty communist Chinese are always plotting something. They are always up to something.

We see here how the cultural transmission of these conpirationist tendencies might have radiated out from one cess-pool of shame and wickedness to another. For Moscow was conceived of as the third Rome after Rome itself and Constantinople. So from time to time us guileless ocean-rulers have found ourselves awash in these vile intriguers.

It is not productive to look at different people and see yourself. For it might be the case that as individuals we can be similar in some ways. But foreigners are different in the way they act politically. As we have seen by the importation of familism into New South Wales politics. But for this current story the main difference here, is that while mostly only paranoids think about conspiracies in our culture , in the Muslim world they are bigtime into conspiracies and every bit as much as the Byzantines ever were. After all every terrorist attack is a conspiracy. And when they gunned down Good King Malcolm X that was a conspiracy also.

Hitlers father was a customs official and he died when Hitler was about 13 or so. In the movie “The Boys From Brazil”, the plotters behind a conspiracy (one which was designed to be carried out over many decades) went to some trouble to plant their Hitler clones in households that were supposed to be akin to Hitlers own upbringing. So there is one scene where one of the adopting fathers is murdered so that the cloned Hitler can have his father die at the same age as Hitlers own father died.

This is a really far-fetched plot for us westerners. But not so for these intriguers in the Muslim world.

Malcolm X, like Hitler was the fourth child of his mother, although I think his father had already had three children by a previous marriage. If you were hoping that his boy Barry might move to the centre of politics just forget about it. Because he was a first-born. And in accordance with Sulloway the first-borns only change their basic values very slowly. They are deeply conservative by nature. Not conservative in the sense that they will vote Republican. But conservative in the sense that they will rigidly follow their values once these values have been crystalized.

First borns and “functional first borns” do not tend to be able to change their mind as the new information comes in. So for those of you who think Barry will be a new Malcolm, and always be reinventing himself, finding his way closer and closer to truth and righteousness, well this is not going to happen. Barry is a communist and Islamo-fascist partisan and he will stay that way. This is very clear in all that he has done to date. He will be true to his sponsors. He will dutifully trade off short-run tactical gains for long-run strategic ruin. And all this talk about him moving to the centre is just lies, superstition, wishful thinking and delusion.

We see that it is the violent principle of Islam that killed Malcolm and now that same crowd have taken over his boy and his heritage. Perhaps all of us would like to claim Malcolm. For my part, though he probably hung around a bunch of creeps and likely put about some pretty horrible ideas, I see a strong almost-Randian streak in his speeches. I see an attitude towards liberty that is not unlike the Southern American anglo-celts “Don’t Tread On Me” attitude. Its probably a personal fault of mine that I like this fellow. But a generation can be a long time and this Barry is in no way like Malcolm. This Barry is an extremist of the most vicious kind.

Barack Obama surely is Malcolms son which is why Oprah calls him “THE ONE” and why Islamic extremists have been assisting him for three decades at least.

Are you bitter, at all?

The first step towards recovery and happiness is to admit that you have a problem. Continuing to deny reality by scapegoating in such a ridiculous fashion will just lead to ulcers.

Turn that frown upside down.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
That poster should get some kind of historical psyco political award for long winded generalization resulting in complete nonsense.

Obama is not destroying our Republic but the monopolist financiers and industrialists are working on it.
It may have looked like an easy glide-path from the maniac Paulson to the communist Obama. But in fact both communist and cronytown have raided the treasury in a bout of looting the likes of which the world has never seen before.

You cannot tell me that your messiah had his heart set AGAINST this destruction can you?

Old 11-10-2009, 06:06 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,746,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMBIRD View Post
It may have looked like an easy glide-path from the maniac Paulson to the communist Obama. But in fact both communist and cronytown have raided the treasury in a bout of looting the likes of which the world has never seen before.

You cannot tell me that your messiah had his heart set AGAINST this destruction can you?
The "glide path" towards Morgan, Loeb, Rothschild, etc., style totalitarianism started loooong before Resident Obama in 1913. While he may be an excellent dupe, he is no more evil than Wilson, FDR, Johnson, or even Bush. They are all just humble servants of the shylocks who really own and control Amerika.

Hell, you can't really have Capitalism, Communism, Socialism, or any other system in place if you don't control your own currency. If you wish to say that he willingly cheers on the theft of the American people by the Morgan's of the world, than I am with you. However, unless he were to abolish the Morgan Reserve, he has ZERO chance of implementing Communism or Capitalism. We are all slaves on the Plantation of "Morganism".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies