Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 09:46 PM

36,773 posts, read 68,021,923 times

Advertisements

Im not really surprised. I noticed when living there that many people in Western Europe are pissed at all the Eastern Europeans flooding their countries on top of Immigrants from Asia and Africa.

I not being white, was accused on more than one occasion of milking their system-even though I was there working for a Brazilian Company. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2009, 09:49 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,408,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Left Right Left Right Left Left Left!
The Right Brain vs Left Brain | The Daily Telegraph

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses logic
detail oriented
facts rule
words and language
present and past
math and science
can comprehend
knowing
acknowledges
order/pattern perception
knows object name
reality based
forms strategies
practical
safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking

Old 11-09-2009, 05:55 PM

90,295 posts, read 121,515,842 times
I was thinking about this on the way to work, and I think it may have had to do with the way the question was worded. I mean, who would really support fencing people in like animals?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies