Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 11:13 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,851,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
It sure helps , they have the biggest incentive because of their beliefs .
It is a proven fact that religion can be a great organizer, to bring sheeple together. Religious extremists know that well, as does anybody with the desire to gain power. See Hitler.

Religion is the single most effective tool to create chaos, while appealing to the majority, and gain control. For that matter, if you could time travel to 1953, would you still read as much about Muslim terrorism? What happened? Understanding THAT is key to resolving issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2009, 02:13 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,340,608 times
I hate to go all Freudian an' all, but I don't think the good Major had a healthy sex life.

Old 11-09-2009, 02:24 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,154,069 times
To me, the hidden message in Hasan's writings is that suicide is despised by Islam, therefore, he had no intentions of coming out alive during the massacre at Fort Hood. Suicide-by-cop is real, and he failed miserably. One article i've read said that he may be paralyzed. So not only does he get to go to prison, we as taxpayers will get to pay for his medical bills.

Sign me up for the firing squad. I'd have not one iota of a problem strategically placing a piece of lead in this guy.

Old 11-09-2009, 02:34 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,837,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
, a control freak full of anger and frustrated insecurites and paranoid delusional warped ideals.
It would have been justice had he gone to Afghanistan and died at the hands of somebody just like himself.
submission is also in the bible

Old 11-09-2009, 07:48 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,999,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellness View Post
And some how ended up being a mental health worker???
He made a speech in Maryland in a Mental Health-care convention
that suicide bombers are the way of the future. This was back a few
years ago. He has bad reports and had a bad attitude, but was still
promoted to major.
Did not believe in fighting against Muslims as he was one.
There were too many tell, tell signs to stop this terrorist!

Majoring in biochemistry is a good major if you want to go to medical school. Hasan did his undergraduate studies at Virginia Polytechnic Institute more popularly know as Virginia Tech. Va Tech is one of the finest Engineering schools in this country. In 1997 he went to the services Medical School located on the campus of the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda Md. After six years he had a both an MD and M.P.H.
degree. Then he did an Internship, Residency and a Fellowship in his specialty at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center. The last item is interesting because it means he is probably Board Certified which puts him in a elite position in his medical speciality. No wonder the Army kept him not all military doctors are this well credentialed.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:09 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,723,447 times
But he didn't use that knowledge to build a bomb, he used guns.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies