Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 07:23 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,297,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I think "Obama haters" are frightened people who realize that America in 50 years is going to be mostly Hispanic. The caucasians are going to be minorities along with blacks and Asians.

Change is coming and I think when they look at Obama and his non-white face it scares the crap out of them.

They are sad people.
What's the deal with reviving a thread that is going on three years old?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2012, 08:17 AM

25,945 posts, read 16,727,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
What's the deal with reviving a thread that is going on three years old?
Read the TOS, when a duplicate thread comes up you are supposed to post on that, not start a new one.

Old 04-09-2012, 08:33 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,297,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Read the TOS, when a duplicate thread comes up you are supposed to post on that, not start a new one.
So you wanted to rehash the worn out theme about how the right hates Obama because he's black?

Old 04-09-2012, 12:48 PM

758 posts, read 595,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles4evr View Post
What penitentiary did they drag this creep from.
Oh, I see! So you think just because he has a shaved head that he must be from the penitentiary. Nothing like stereotyping. There were several folks in that video, but I guess you didn't watch it because the truth would cut like a knife.

Old 04-09-2012, 12:58 PM

867 posts, read 502,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
Oh, I see! So you think just because he has a shaved head that he must be from the penitentiary. Nothing like stereotyping. There were several folks in that video, but I guess you didn't watch it because the truth would cut like a knife.
Folsom?

Old 04-09-2012, 01:02 PM

48,493 posts, read 97,352,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Like Taxes View Post
I think he should stop catering to lobbyists and offer a public option which is self-funding and non-for- profit.

I also think he should cut back spending elsewhere before he spends. I think out Middle East extravaganzas is a good place to start. He is escalating a war with no timeline, broke his promise on Iraq withdrawal, and was initially our Iraqi embassy but shows no inclination to downsize it.

The "guns and butter" strategy didn't work for LBJ and it didn't work for Bush. Obama should read up on history.
First its budegtted items that are cut as war spending is not i the budget but specail; appropreations. So if not renewed ti will not happen. But eat does provide any funds for nayhtig else. It mearly would cut increased defciti spending but not eli=minate the over spending of budget evrus revenues.I alos think perhaps the Democarts when funding this healthcare bill showed that they will not fund it which is rerally supporting by their lobbying groups refusing very fund that effected them. No Democratic special interest agreed to fund the current bill themselves.Same old want verus supporting their ideas.

Old 04-09-2012, 04:02 PM

2,245 posts, read 1,398,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles4evr View Post
Folsom?
You're funny! Keep it up!

Old 04-09-2012, 04:25 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,478,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaliforniaBear View Post
I have a very simple question for all of you people out there who are ripping Obamas health care plans apart.

What should the US do about it's health care situation? What is Obama doing wrong? What exactly do you not like about it?

So, obviously the US does need to do something. What should we do?
National health plan funded by a payroll tax that everyone pays into. No refundable tax credits or subsidies to offset it. Anything worth having and important is worth paying for.

Old 04-10-2012, 01:24 PM

The same Obama haters and Tea Baggers shot down this bill Obama proposed to help fix our economy.

Old 04-18-2012, 02:33 PM

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies