Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 05:06 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times

Advertisements

Nationalizing the companies, preferably without compensation, that use oligopolistic control to set monopolistic prices of a needed commodity sounds like a good idea to me. The country would save billions on executive salaries and bonuses let alone not having to pay dividends. Then we could actually capture and operate the Saudi and Iraqi oil fields. That would save even more money. After all, if we are going to act like an empire we should steal enough oil to make it a profitable empire.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2009, 06:27 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,535,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbey View Post
I bring up color because I believe she would NEVER IN A TRILLION YEARS be elected if she were not black.

I bring up color because she is a slimeball race baiting creep.

Whew your ignorance is showing..Provide a definition of race baiting. Then provide the example of this woman race baiting.

Check out her husband and the $$$ investigation smarty pants.

Your examples of her wonderfulness are pretty lame, by the way.

She is an idiot. And you know it. And you also know that if she were white you would admit that she is an idiot.
Every politician that have been elected are IDIOTS. Your point would be exactly what?

But, that's just my little opinion.

What were her SAT's? What were Barry's? You think they are so smart show us racissssssssssssssss up and share.
What were your SAT's? Did you take them?
I mean...you were all up in W's arse looking for those SAT's. Memba?

try proper grammer instead of resorting to ignorance.

Old 08-20-2009, 09:09 PM

689 posts, read 742,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Proper g-r-a-m-m-e-r but not proper spelling.

Old 08-20-2009, 09:14 PM

7,887 posts, read 17,185,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
That woman is much brighter than you could ever dream of being.
Oh puh-leeze. She was the one who accused the CIA of deliberately giving crack to inner city youth in some kind of black op. She is a nut case.

Search her name and you'll get a ton of fodder for late night TV. She's a wack job being paid by US taxpayers.

WATERS RENEWS CIA DRUG CLAIM. - Free Online Library

Old 08-20-2009, 09:19 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
That woman is much brighter than you could ever dream of being.
I guess you think that D behind her name makes her smart. Did you fail to see the other Dems in that video leaning around trying to get behind her so they could laugh at her. Yep, she is one smart lady. I have heard her say about as stupid things as that other times.

Old 08-20-2009, 10:46 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
I remember well. I remember George W. Bush was a legacy student, I remember George W. Bush was given preferential treatment to acceptance into a flight school he had no business being in, then he went aWol and had his Daddy clear things up for him. Then this bumbling dolt sat back while his handlers, Karl Rove and brother Jeb stole Florida and the next 8 years were a DISASTER. He brought fascism to America, or more accurately, sat back stupidly while the foxes were given the keys to the henhouse.
Bush was never AWOL in the National Guard. Never.

The only one who tried to steal Florida was the Gore Camp, who tried to change the rules after an election and had the official certification deadline extended (because he lost).

Old 08-20-2009, 10:57 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Bush was never AWOL in the National Guard. Never.

The only one who tried to steal Florida was the Gore Camp, who tried to change the rules after an election and had the official certification deadline extended (because he lost).

Of course he wasnt AWOL, all his Daddy had to do was call his C.O., they are not going to mind "reassigning" him to work with someones reelection campaign instead of performing his wartime duty in the Air Guard as a pilot. It's a known fact that:

1) His flying status was revoked
2) No pilots from that unit can ever recall flying with him. If someone from either of the units he was assigned to (yet failed to report to) says otherwise they are lying. But you wont find anything on the "innernets" that states otherwise, either. If so, please provide your sources.

Old 08-20-2009, 10:58 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I guess you think that D behind her name makes her smart. Did you fail to see the other Dems in that video leaning around trying to get behind her so they could laugh at her. Yep, she is one smart lady. I have heard her say about as stupid things as that other times.

There is the possibility someone misspeaks and it is captured on tape. Need I show you some of Dubya's greatest hits?

Old 08-21-2009, 01:28 AM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Of course he wasnt AWOL, all his Daddy had to do was call his C.O., they are not going to mind "reassigning" him to work with someones reelection campaign instead of performing his wartime duty in the Air Guard as a pilot. It's a known fact that:

1) His flying status was revoked
2) No pilots from that unit can ever recall flying with him. If someone from either of the units he was assigned to (yet failed to report to) says otherwise they are lying. But you wont find anything on the "innernets" that states otherwise, either. If so, please provide your sources.
His service records show he was never AWOL.

He made up time he missed... in fact, he put in slightly more than was required.
The "no pilots" not recalling is not true.

Do some research so I don't have to rehash everything.

Old 08-21-2009, 01:40 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,382,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
the red just makes it all the better

BTW, I think this woman (waters) is still standing in line outside CIA headquarters looking for more crack. That's the only thing that could explain her brilliance..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies