Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2009, 10:41 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,899,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I think they are at a neoCON weinie roast tonight...there'll be square dancin' and a pinyata of a gay dude they will bash with a whiffle ball bat....then the EMTs will show up when it gets dark and they all get scared and start screaming.

They have so much fun.

No they are at work so sickos and freeloaders can sit on computers and make fun of something they are jealous of ' a lady ' who has not sleep around and married to a man who stays with his kids [ how many yall married or have kids father still around ? ] and also a lady who is darn good looking .

Dish it out, lets see how good you take it back in .

Old 08-08-2009, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
They deny it because it's not true.

If you were really interested in knowing the truth, you'd do your research. Instead, that colored man in the White House scares you so much that you are a perfect target for right-wing scare tactics. All the lies you believe have been disproven everywhere--except, of course, on FOX and on wingnut blogs.

Sooner or later, if you want to be a responsible adult, you have to commit to searching out the truth rather than listening only to the people who confirm your own biases and prejudices.

" Colored man " here comes the race card when the hurts, use card .

Besides he's multicolored so he also white .

Old 08-08-2009, 10:46 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,212,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
No they are at work so sickos and freeloaders can sit on computers and make fun of something they are jealous of ' a lady ' who has not sleep around and married to a man who stays with his kids [ how many yall married or have kids father still around ? ] and also a lady who is darn good looking .

Dish it out, lets see how good you take it back in .
Oh, is that why.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephler View Post
So I didn't read through all these posts, but, why in hell would anyone even have one thought about palin the quitter. She quit this state, though she wasn't worth crap anyway, now people want her for the country, she'll quit. She is nothing but a loser, her and her whole family.

She's a good looking ladt, something most liberals can't stand .

And I voted for Keys, wrote him in . I lost respect for Palin when she allowed the left wing media to run all over her .

Old 08-08-2009, 10:54 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,212,014 times
Quote:

And I voted for Keys, wrote him in . I lost respect for Palin when she allowed the left wing media to run all over her .
Did you gain respect for her when she used her child to mislead her fans about the health ins. reform bill, which is the topic of the thread?

Old 08-08-2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Oh, is that why.

Yea, thats right ,imo. I was wondering where all the decent conservatives were ,then I saw the time of the post . I realized they were at work so some can sit and collect their wages and spread lies about a woman who isn't blinded by racism and knows this leadership is dangerous to all of us , includng yall, imo .

I didn't vote for the lady or McCain . I wrote in Keyes . But I do think she's decent .

Old 08-08-2009, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Did you gain respect for her when she used her child to mislead her fans about the health ins. reform bill, which is the topic of the thread?

OH EXCUSE ME ! I thought the thread was about us drunk , sqare dancing and beating on a homo penatta.

Old 08-08-2009, 11:00 PM

Anyway I'm sleepy so have a nice roast .

Old 08-09-2009, 12:45 AM

643 posts, read 1,395,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpresley View Post
What is facebook?? whatever facebook is, isn't it her personal site like myspace kind of? Why can't she voice her legitimate concerns like everyone else without catching a mountain of **** for it?
read above

Old 08-09-2009, 06:45 AM

4,459 posts, read 4,216,966 times
Quote:

The left wing media ran all over her? Sorry, the left wing media did not need help with Palins implosion... She did it all on her own...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.