Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 11:09 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,670,918 times

Advertisements

There were three famous people I know of who made remarks about Jews controlling the media and Jewish control needed to be fought. Two of these individuals even supported Hitler and what he was doing in his country. One was Charles Lindburg. He gave speeches to help prevent America from entering war with Germany and in once speech went on about Jewish control of the media and money and they had to be stopped. His words and actions were so controversial at the time that after Pearl Harbor he tried to volunteer for the military to show his support for his country. The Pentagon turned him down saying they couldn't trust his loyalties. It was later discovered that he'd had at least 3 other families in Germany. The second was Henry Ford. Ford even received an award personally from Adolf Hitler. Even to this day there are Jewish families who refuse to buy a Ford product because of this. The third famous person to make such a statement was Adolf Hitler. So which side is actually the facist?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2009, 11:10 AM

2,079 posts, read 4,973,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgadams View Post
I think America is too sympathetic to Israel. I've said that to some of my Jewish friends and they just get all up and arms about it. Israel is always in a fight with another country (or group of people). I think it would be for America's well being to just completely stay out of the affairs of Israel.

Don't get me wrong. I completely support the existence of the Jewish state. But the founders of Israel knew the chaos they would cause by founding their country. They should supply, fund, and fight their own battles. They shouldn't rely on Western countries for support. American should have learned that in 1973.
I agree. "Normal relations" instead of "special relations" with Israel should be the U.S. position toward Israel.

Old 07-30-2009, 11:11 AM

1,263 posts, read 2,340,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big daryle View Post
I really dont understand it either but when jews completely control the media I suppose the answer is there.
A classic anti-Semitic canard. This poster has a history and has previously been warned by city-data.
How much does it take?

Old 07-30-2009, 11:13 AM

873 posts, read 1,816,989 times
I think what's being discussed here is the welfare-support of Israel....not sure where "facist" comes into the picture. Some of us resent the fact that U.S. dollars are being given hand-over-fist to a country that should be able to support itself. Not to mention that Israel recieves more welfare from the U.S. than any nation in the world! With the U.S. economy faltering all foreign aid should be stopped in my opinion. Is that facism?? I don't think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
So which side is actually the facist?

Old 07-30-2009, 11:26 AM

508 posts, read 1,112,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
Analysis: U.S. gives Israel 'big hug' - CNN.com

When will the United States of America stop panding to Israel and why is the peace and security of the United States tied to the existance of Israel? Was there not a United States of America prior to the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948? Of course there was. So, why do so many Americans have a fear that having "normal" vs "special" relations with Israel means the end of U.S. existance? Is it because the American people believe Israel will nuke them? Or perhaps, Americans believe the United States as a nation will be cast down into hell for having "normal" rather than "special" relations with Israel?
First you refer to the country's actions, then you support your claim only with opinions of a few people. Then you go back to reference that all people in the country are a specific way by broadly putting all citizens into once statement.... You're generalizing too much. You're also grasping for answers and you won't likely get a respectable response that will satisfy your curiosity with that approach.... unless your intention is not to understand but rather to argue. Your further posts suggest you and some others are quick to utter your thoughts and therefore appear irrational.

I will say this... there is much more to the history of this conflict and peacekeeping efforts than what this thread has been focusing on. Much of it is rooted not in the present affairs or in the past, but with the freedom of choice given to all people, and people continue to chain themselves to their own ideals out of fear of destruction. It cannot be changed because the roles of all nationalist governments such as the USA are to form an opinion (or side in this case) and firmly stand by it.

Old 07-30-2009, 11:30 AM

1,263 posts, read 2,340,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugguy View Post
I think what's being discussed here is the welfare-support of Israel....not sure where "facist" comes into the picture. Some of us resent the fact that U.S. dollars are being given hand-over-fist to a country that should be able to support itself. Not to mention that Israel recieves more welfare from the U.S. than any nation in the world! With the U.S. economy faltering all foreign aid should be stopped in my opinion. Is that facism?? I don't think so.
Are you a classical facist? Well I really don't know.
What I do know is that you repeatedly jump on anti-Israel threads with posts that call for the physical destruction of Israel. The exact words that you like to use, in referring to the people of Israel, is "nuke 'em". I've reminded you before: you're a bug exterminator, and there's a difference between exterminating bugs and exterminating people. You still haven't learned that.

Now is that facism or just plain hate? Whatever it is it's typical of several contributors to this and other similar threads. They bring out the basest personalities. It's pretty much the same group popping up over and over again. The OP of this thread is well aware of that. He keeps initiating these type threads with provocative titles knowing that his cohorts won't disappoint him in their vitriol. What a sad reflection of our society.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:40 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,455,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big daryle View Post
Just because we do not kiss Israels butt all the time does not mean we are racist. I am so tired of hearing that!
I didn't say "we" are racist. But Obama is.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDot View Post
Because thinking people know that if the enemies of Israel put down their weapons, there would be no more war. If the Israelis put down their weapons, there would be no more Jews.
Exactly right, Tom. But let's be clear about one thing: There will always be wars; because there is evil in the world. And evil people must be dealt with in the only way they understand.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

Nobody exports more war in the Middle East than the United States and Israel.
Pure bull crap. We do not "export" war, and neither does Israel. A nation has a right to defend themselves. And, Israel, being the subject of pursecution since the begining of time, is justified.

Quote:
Americans, at least conservative Americans, are perhaps the least qualified people on the planet to analyze what actually happens anywhere in the world, as they are easily the most clueless of any country in the industrialized world of what is actually happening in the world.
The "most clueless"? And on what do you base this ridiculous accessment? I could say the same about liberals, and I think I would be closer to the truth. Liberals believe that simply "talking" to people who want to kill you, will change their mind. It won't, because it is part of their religion. Liberals do not understand this.

Quote:
After killing over 1000 Palestinians in less than a month in December of 2006, and for decades detaining, torturing, and dehumanizing Palestinians it seems many Americans blame Palestinians for it.
And rightfully so.

Quote:
For a Palestinian in the Gaza Strip, what they endure daily is what a black man in the south (and much of the rest of the United States) had to endure in the early 20th century (so maybe that explains our close relationship?)
Again, bull crap.

Quote:
So not only are we Israel's best friend but we also kill and detain Muslim men, like the Israeli's, often without provocation.
Without "provocation"? Wasn't 9/11 "provocation" enough for you? It was for me.

Quote:
I dont remember any Iraqi bombing the United States, but I damn sure know we have dropped thousands of tons of them on Iraq. And not only after we invaded their country. We did it over a decade earlier.
You are as naive as they come. You are a parrot of the left. Sorry. We've already heard it all.

Old 07-30-2009, 06:59 PM

873 posts, read 1,816,989 times
If anybody is exhibiting fascism here, it's you. I haven't called for the destruction of anybody in this thread, and have addressed the fact that the U.S. gives Israel more welfare than anyone else in the world receives. As far as exterminating people, well, you are really using your imagination. I don't need the likes of you reminding me of anything. You haven't learned a lot of things yourself. You are more of a "hater" than many replying to this thread and you seem to imply that simply asking for Israel to be accountable for OUR money is somehow fascist or anti-semitic. What's sad in our society is that we are supposed to just accept certain government actions without question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post
Are you a classical facist? Well I really don't know.
What I do know is that you repeatedly jump on anti-Israel threads with posts that call for the physical destruction of Israel. The exact words that you like to use, in referring to the people of Israel, is "nuke 'em". I've reminded you before: you're a bug exterminator, and there's a difference between exterminating bugs and exterminating people. You still haven't learned that.

Now is that facism or just plain hate? Whatever it is it's typical of several contributors to this and other similar threads. They bring out the basest personalities. It's pretty much the same group popping up over and over again. The OP of this thread is well aware of that. He keeps initiating these type threads with provocative titles knowing that his cohorts won't disappoint him in their vitriol. What a sad reflection of our society.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies