Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 09:35 AM

873 posts, read 1,804,104 times

Advertisements

More BS.....there are probably more Jews in Manhattan than in Israel, and I am sure there are more in the US than in Israel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDot View Post
Because thinking people know that if the enemies of Israel put down their weapons, there would be no more war. If the Israelis put down their weapons, there would be no more Jews.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2009, 10:21 AM

2,783 posts, read 6,675,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdoc14 View Post
Gazans are citizens of israel, they only lack the nationality and are not recognized by the central authority in Tel Aviv. Basicly it is an apartheid system, where the native palestinians dont get much of their rights in the land of their fathers.
Oh please, now you are just grasping at straws. Gazans are no more Israeli citizens then Upstate New Yorkers are Canadians who only lack the nationality and are not recognized by the central authority in Ottawa.

Basically you are making things up trying to fit reality in to your preconceived narrative. Sorry, but it doesn't work.

And the central authority in Israel is in Jerusalem.

Buh bye!

Old 07-30-2009, 10:24 AM

1,828 posts, read 3,789,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
Analysis: U.S. gives Israel 'big hug' - CNN.com

When will the United States of America stop panding to Israel and why is the peace and security of the United States tied to the existance of Israel? Was there not a United States of America prior to the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948? Of course there was. So, why do so many Americans have a fear that having "normal" vs "special" relations with Israel means the end of U.S. existance? Is it because the American people believe Israel will nuke them? Or perhaps, Americans believe the United States as a nation will be cast down into hell for having "normal" rather than "special" relations with Israel?
I really dont understand it either but when jews completely control the media I suppose the answer is there.

Old 07-30-2009, 10:24 AM

2,324 posts, read 7,623,028 times
If Israel falls, what will stop the various countries around the former Jewish state from expanding into Europe. Who will do it? Russia, China, Ha. Eastern Europe would be the first to go.

Old 07-30-2009, 10:28 AM

2,783 posts, read 6,675,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big daryle View Post
I really dont understand it either but when jews completely control the media I suppose the answer is there.
Good point Big Daryle. Moderator cut: inappropriate

Last edited by katzenfreund; 07-31-2009 at 07:39 AM..

Old 07-30-2009, 10:30 AM

2,079 posts, read 4,951,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roosevelt View Post
If Israel falls, what will stop the various countries around the former Jewish state from expanding into Europe. Who will do it? Russia, China, Ha. Eastern Europe would be the first to go.
Did the various countries around the Jewish state expand into Europe BEFORE the establishment of Israel in 1948?

Old 07-30-2009, 10:57 AM

2,324 posts, read 7,623,028 times
Quote:
Did the various countries around the Jewish state expand into Europe BEFORE the establishment of Israel in 1948?
They didn't have the oil money then but now they do to finance armies and propaganda. they also have the West on their side with the excessive political correctness fad.

Old 07-30-2009, 11:00 AM

72 posts, read 264,387 times
I think America is too sympathetic to Israel. I've said that to some of my Jewish friends and they just get all up and arms about it. Israel is always in a fight with another country (or group of people). I think it would be for America's well being to just completely stay out of the affairs of Israel.

Don't get me wrong. I completely support the existence of the Jewish state. But the founders of Israel knew the chaos they would cause by founding their country. They should supply, fund, and fight their own battles. They shouldn't rely on Western countries for support. American should have learned that in 1973.

Old 07-30-2009, 11:03 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,524,892 times
Quote:
If you studied world history you would know that yes they did and they strive to reclaim those lands again.

Old 07-30-2009, 11:04 AM

873 posts, read 1,804,104 times
This is THE argument! Israel should fund themselves! What's the problem with that?? Other nations do! Why are they the biggest welfare recipient in the world? The U.S. owes them NOTHING! Remember the USS Liberty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgadams View Post
I think it would be for America's well being to just completely stay out of the affairs of Israel.

They should supply, fund, and fight their own battles. They shouldn't rely on Western countries for support. American should have learned that in 1973.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies