Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 06:50 PM

63,574 posts, read 29,727,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicosal13 View Post
But isn't your society in Europe? Ill assume. Your society is in Ireland-Italy-Sweden-France. Your history, the tens of thousands of years of it is an ocean and a continent away. If anything you should become one of US. I mean less than 1% of this continents history is European. Yet despite this you and your tribe claim to have any rights to this land?

You have no rights here in my book. Claim England with its history of whites going back to the stone ages. As far as your man made border.....it didn't exist and its an imaginary line. We will cross it as we had done for 20k years before your great grand papis swam here like rats.fleeing the fake religions and politics they created.

Imagine a polar bear with its white fur, paws made for climbing ice bergs, landing in the desert..... the very nature of the animal is in cold climates......Just like your pale skin and light eyes is a reflection of people whose genetic traits are in European colder climates.

You guys better get used to us...because we didn't come here to fit in. We came here to take over and those of us who are honest will readily admit that. I have no qualms in letting you know at any time that I'm here to breed your women out and take your jobs, money and use your technology. Its whats owned to me for the theft of indigenous lands.

Now if you don't like it...well take your bags and go home to the land of YOUR people. Go back to starving and disease. You have no rights here. The people of this land have been gracious enough to allow you to live here and you now believe that in under 500 years of its 20,000 year history somehow this land is yours?

This land is as much yours as a hotel visitor owns the Hilton.
You racist POS! Let me guess, you are one of those disgruntled reconquista Mexicans!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2012, 08:00 PM

24,644 posts, read 38,838,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Other than the first Eurpeans to arrive here that didn't need permission because there were no immigration laws back then most Europeans came here after this country was established and came within the immigration laws in place at the time so what are you talking about?

White logic? Racist much? By the way, most Hispanics in this country and in Mexico are white also from their Spanish ancestors that were from Europe also Mestizo Mexicans are half white themselves so the joke is on you!

Even those so-called native indians migrated here themselves from somewhere else unless you think they sprouted up out of the ground like corn. There are no indigenous people of the Americas. There is even evidence that it was the white man that was here before them also but so what? Countries were formed and borders were drawn. Quit whining, living in the past and deal with it!
Wrong, wrong, wrong. Most Hispanics in this country, and especially in Mexico, are nonwhite.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:22 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,417,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I'm not saying it is right....but I think the 20-30 million illegals in this country, many being Hispanic, may cause some resentment among some folks. Whole sections of this country no longer speak english or seem like the USA.
I don't think that 10% of the popular is undocumented. Last census was around 310 million.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:59 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,350,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDay View Post
I don't think that 10% of the popular is undocumented. Last census was around 310 million.
Hispanics make up approximately 17% of the population, anyone that thinks more than half of Hispanics are illegal is an ignoramus.

Old 12-31-2012, 05:30 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,552,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Hispanics make up approximately 17% of the population, anyone that thinks more than half of Hispanics are illegal is an ignoramus.
Perhaps not half of Hispanics in the US as a whole, but I'd believe it if someone said that a significant minority to small majority of them in Texas were illegal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies