Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2009, 03:05 PM

5,319 posts, read 9,029,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahabound View Post
Not worth a response other than to say this post isn't worth a response.
Who really cares if you respond????

I already proved you WRONG.

Honestly ... this really isn't worth debating any longer with you.

You'll never produce a video of Obama sounding stupid from after the election ... BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE ... and you know it !!!

Feel free to WHINE and MOAN about "Teleprompters" for the NEXT EIGHT YEARS ... but it won't change a thing!

OBAMA IS PRESIDENT ... and there's NOTHING you can do to change it !!!

Last edited by RD5050; 05-02-2009 at 03:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2009, 03:12 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,181,374 times
Quote:
I already proved you WRONG.
Where?

I can see why you keep insisting about a vid AFTER the election, but you see, that extremely transparent. Obama has not been off TOTUS for many, many months.

Even then, hooked into TOTUS, things still go awry.

Old 05-02-2009, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Totus, Scotus, Potus, in the end all I care about is that they don't mess with my coitus
How's that work for you and the wifey/girlfriend?

Old 05-02-2009, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Did you not read the last sentence from above?

He is never OFF the TOTUS - since a few months before the election to this very day. That's why when TOTUS stabs him in the back, it is just absolutely hilarious to watch.

Why are you trying to differentiate between before/after election?
Regarding #1 point above ... did you READ my sentence which asked you to show me the "Teleprompters" in your "Breathalyzer" video? I've yet to see a response from you?

Regarding point #2 above ... does Obama use teleprompters during the Q&A at Press Conferences? Answer: NO!! So your 2nd point is WRONG!

Why am I differentiating between before/after election? Are you even following your own thread? I have stated over and over in multiple posts, that before the election, Obama was running on little or no sleep. He even stated so at the end of a video which YOU yourself posted.

Try showing me a video from AFTER THE ELECTION of a well-rested Obama having speaking difficulties and sounding stupid? Until you can produce one ... this entire thread is completely USELESS !!!

Old 05-02-2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Where?
Why are you responding to a message that I directed to Omahabound?

Old 05-02-2009, 03:37 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,265,248 times
This whole thread reminds me of some people....especially oldies...

Never fails....onions at a meal and some old codger just HAS to say it, "I like onions but they don't like me"....

It's been said over and over again for 10 thousand years ...Moses probably said it...

B U T

they STILL laugh at it !!! actually find humor in it !!!!....and it goes on and on and on and on and it's still not meaningfull or funny but it goes on and on and on...

Old 05-02-2009, 04:57 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,611,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Must be pretty obscene. My computer won't show it, and I don't have any special filters on.
No, it's just that some people don't understand how the web works and so try to post .bmp files. A friendly moderator has apparently now replaced it with .jpg version...twice...

Old 05-02-2009, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Except for today, when he interrupted the press briefing ... Here, I'll use a source you can trust. Watch the video; there's no TOTUS there.

Obama Interrupts White House Briefing (http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/050109_obama_interrupts_white_house_briefing - broken link)

Enjoy!
Great Video !!!

Thanks for posting that!

I love the Press Secretary's ad-libs as well!

Old 05-02-2009, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahabound View Post
Not worth a response other than to say this post isn't worth a response.
Well ... that's one way to dodge the questions I asked you!

Old 05-02-2009, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Regarding point #2 above ... does Obama use teleprompters during the Q&A at Press Conferences?
Not the sharpest tool in the shed, huh?

Let's see, if obama used TOTUS during the Q&A of a presser, then we can deduce the questions and the ANSWERS were completely predetermined and canned. Now that would be unheard of and not something even the slobbering media would tolerate.

Quote:
Why are you responding to a message that I directed to Omahabound?
If you want to have a private conversation, do it by PM, otherwise, any poster is able to answer any question posed on the board, whether it's asked of them or not. You don't like it - too bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies