Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 04:26 PM

1,843 posts, read 2,374,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I have yet to see one news footage or article from a democrat labeling Obama as their Messiah, Master or God. Why is it that the conservatives and the anti-obama crowd continue with this labeling? It appears to me this is the way YOU see him. I don't, no one that i've EVER spoken too see him as such...So why do you?

Did the democrats label Bush the Messiah or Master when he took the 2000 & 2004 elections?

Unfortuantely for many on CD mainly those who takes issue when they can not obtain agreement from the other side. Juvenile discussions typically takes away from credible discussion.

It's just jealousy. Pay it no mind. They have so little going for them these days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2009, 04:27 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,212,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
including you? four, since the time he posted proof.

has counting always been difficult for you?
Oh - sorry, I misread your post.

Old 04-20-2009, 04:29 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,212,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Oh christ, why did you make me have to listen to that voice from hell?
I like the heaving, sobbing, sweating, roaring herd, myself. They go on and on and on for like four minutes.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:25 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,549,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Easy to ascribe Obama "messiah" vitriol to the conservatives until a black Muslim comes into picture, huh?

I would say point well taken with the Clinton example, but Farrakahn, NO.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam0084 View Post
I don't think he is the leader of the democrats. Not at all, I was simply giving an example of a democrat/leftward leaning person who did, in fact, call him the "Messiah". Which he did. Thats the only point I wanted to make. No rational person thinks that Farrakhan leads democrats. Just like no one should think that Ann Coulter is our leader either. God I hope you don't at least.

NO one in their RIGHT mind would EVER believe that NUT is the leader of anything including a ANT hill. Ann Coulter just want to be heard, no matter who she is speaking against.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i consider the fact that the hate-spewing FARRAKHAN spouted idiocy about obama being the messiah, despite your pleas that such a thing never happened, to be the end of this discussion, correct.

so would you, if you were honest.

NO, it ends the discussion of Farrakahn making a flaming statement as usual. It ends the discussion of Clinton making the statement during her campaing. It does not end the discussion on DEMOCRAT(S) believing this man is what YOU guys continue to call him. Has this label been uttered by ANYONE else other than conservatives since the election? NO. To use Farrakahn as an example is far reaching than anything. Hilary is a completely different story.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:35 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,490,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Has this label been uttered by ANYONE else other than conservatives since the election?
Yes, but you chose to ignore it, as expected. See https://www.city-data.com/forum/8433855-post46.html

Moral of the Story: Never lead a liberal to the truth, they will ignore it every time. They prefer their own lies to reality.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:38 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,539,736 times
no they did not, bad losers do that.
the GOP marlboro man is not near so manly as 4 months ago bad form.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Yes, but you chose to ignore it, as expected. See https://www.city-data.com/forum/8433855-post46.html

Moral of the Story: Never lead a liberal to the truth, they will ignore it every time. They prefer their own lies to reality.

If you've READ my responses, you would see I did not IGNORE anything. Unlike some of the one note people on CD that will NEVER acknowledge information, I HAVE and the moral of the story. HE IS NOT THE MESSIAH, HE IS NOT OUR MASTER. The statements made during a political race as well as now are offensive and ridiculous.

Not sure who these "liberals" are your referring too.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:42 PM

471 posts, read 587,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post

You may be on to some thing. (edit) Going both ways; far right or left. Simple questions with a simple answers turns into misdirection, name calling, and disassociation. Weird really. Kinda like the truth is whatever you want it to be as long as your passionate about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies