Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 02:01 AM

272 posts, read 408,336 times

Advertisements

Is that the biggest lie ever told, do you think Rush Limbaugh Works for his 30 Million a year

All these greedy oil and war profiteers who are the heart and soul of the Republican party, do these people actually work for a living

Notice nothing hits a Republicans nerve like saying you want to tax rich people

No rich person actually works for a living, they just make their money off of the working poor, the richer you are, the more people have to suffer and scrape under you to make you the money

I might sympathize with some doctors, but even nowadays most doctors are corrupt and are basically glorified drug dealers

No rich person actually works for a living
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2009, 02:03 AM

This country was founded on slave labor and slave capitalism and Republicans are just sticking to their roots,(and no please dont bring up Lincoln being a Republican, Republicans then is different then Republican now)

Republicans are just doing what they know best and profitting off of other peoples misery, I hope people wake up and see what the problem is, 8 years of Bush definetly put a dent in that but maybe in time things will go back to how they were and we can make this country a decent place again which cares about social things and wants to make life better for everyone not just the wealthy

Old 03-05-2009, 02:31 AM

1,289 posts, read 723,434 times
Wow, you rant and rage alot. Must suck thinking the world is against you. Stop generalizing so much. (look it up or ask someone who actually graduated what it means)

Actually, there is one thing that I agreed with that you said. "Being a republican then is different than now." True. But liberalism is still not an option, even now. I prefer to do my best and earn a living rather than whining and complaining while i wait for someone to fill my pockets...

PS: U said that no rich person actually works for a living. How many millionaires do you know personally? I know a few, and they all work and have worked hard for it. Thats a fact.

Speak less, you'll look smarter. Put your energy into something constructive. Rallying wimpy and angry people is really a waste of time.

Last edited by ~HolyNinja~; 03-05-2009 at 02:46 AM..

Old 03-05-2009, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HolyNinja~ View Post
Wow, you rant and rage alot. Must suck thinking the world is against you. Stop generalizing so much. (look it up or ask a someone who actually graduated what it means)

Actually there is one thing that I agreee with that you said. "Being a republican then is different than now." True. But liberalism is still not an option, even now. I prefer to do my best and earn a living rather than whining and complaining while i wait for someone to fill my pockets...

PS: U said that no rich person actually works for a living. How many millionaires do you know personally? I know a few, and they all work and have worked hard for it. Thats a fact.

Speak less, you'll look smarter. Put your energy into something constructive. Rallying wimpy and angry people is really a waste of time.
I consider work to be someone who contributes something useful to humanity, not controlling people or being middle man, you may be rich but you dont actually work(not in a productive way)

Old 03-05-2009, 02:45 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,280,946 times
How old are you, 14?

Old 03-05-2009, 02:49 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,536,389 times
Quote:
Wow, you rant and rage alot. Must suck thinking the world is against you. Stop generalizing so much. (look it up or ask a someone who actually graduated what it means)

Actually there is one thing that I agreee with that you said. "Being a republican then is different than now." True. But liberalism is still not an option, even now. I prefer to do my best and earn a living rather than whining and complaining while i wait for someone to fill my pockets...
Speaking of generalizing...

Old 03-05-2009, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
How old are you, 14?

why do Repukes always try to change the subject, they always call people stupid or "liberal"

Regardless how old I am, I guarantee I am smarter and have more heart and concience then you will ever dream of

Old 03-05-2009, 02:55 AM

1,289 posts, read 723,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostdestroyedlife View Post
I consider work to be someone who contributes something useful to humanity, not controlling people or being middle man, you may be rich but you dont actually work(not in a productive way)
1st: You consider work to be someone, like a person?? I consider work to be something that a person will do. (Probabbly not a liberal, but thats besides the point)

2nd: Your definition of "useful" is just that, your opinion. I dont think beer is really usefull but thats me. Some dont consider martial art weapons useful, but thats them.

3rd: Middle men dont work? So just for one exampe, a grocery store and the trucks that haul the food and things there are not useful? Cut out the middle man = we gotta go pick the fruit from the trees ourselves instead of just buying it at the stores.

Please dont respond, i have some work to do and having to go 1st grade on ya is really annoying. Go make a difference instead of sitting infront of a computer making yourself look...well.....like a liberal.

Old 03-05-2009, 03:01 AM

Quote:
1st: You consider work to be someone, like a person?? I consider work to be something that a person will do. (Probabbly not a liberal, but thats besides the point)

2nd: Your definition of "useful" is just that, your opinion. I dont think beer is really usefull but thats me. Some dont consider martial art weapons useful, but thats them.

3rd: Middle men dont work? So just for one exampe, a grocery store and the trucks that haul the food and things there are not useful? Cut out the middle man = we gotta go pick the fruit from the trees ourselves instead of just buying it at the stores.

Please dont respond, i have some work to do and having to go 1st grade on ya is really annoying. Go make a difference instead of sitting infront of a computer making yourself look...well.....like a liberal.
I mean middle men who earn all the money off other peoples labor, like bankers, CEOs, investment bankers, wall street people, Lawyers, the real Republicans

and I know you will run away, when Republicans are met with a argument they run away like the cowards they are

please run away little coward

Old 03-05-2009, 03:02 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,536,389 times
Quote:

So, your defintion of "liberal" is someone who doesn't work? Maybe you should rethink that "going 1st grade" thingy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies