Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 04:12 AM

1,289 posts, read 726,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostdestroyedlife View Post
ha well his comment was a back handed slap, as you even said so yourself

as far as him being old, I dont know, I just assumed he was because of his name so I went along with it, I apologize if I hurt his feelings

I dont apologize for calling people Republican scum, I am unapologetic with my hatred for all things the Republicans represent
So I'm scum, is that right? _________ <-- answer goes here. Yes or No

A wimpy liberal back-handed slap is nothing close to a kill shot.....let me show you...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2009, 04:22 AM

272 posts, read 409,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladihawkae View Post
many 'rich' people may make a living but if not for someone building a future for themselves and needing people to help him or her do it, there would be no jobs and then where we all be?

i understand that you think you are being taken advantage of but only you can change your life. if you don't like what you are doing, go do something else. if you think rich people don't work, then it should be easy enough to go join them, right?

I consider work someone contributing something to humanity, maybe I should clarify better, Hitler worked and all the Nazis worked I guess

As I said I understand the need for middle men jobs, but the point is these are the people who the Republicans usually look after and cater to

Old 03-05-2009, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HolyNinja~ View Post
So I'm scum, is that right? _________ <-- answer goes here. Yes or No

A wimpy liberal back-handed slap is nothing close to a kill shot.....let me show you...

Yes you are a scum, if you voted for Bush and McCain I consider you a scum

And I am sorry but you cant hit me over the internet, it is just impossible

Old 03-05-2009, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Yes you are a scum, if you voted for Bush and McCain I consider you a scum

And I am sorry but you cant hit me over the internet, it is just impossible
I'm done here, I really am beginning to think that were dealing with a mentally challenged teenager.

Old 03-05-2009, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HolyNinja~ View Post
I'm done here, I really am beginning to think that were dealing with a mentally challenged teenager.

u were done about 15 posts ago

now run away little girl

Old 03-05-2009, 04:32 AM

364 posts, read 1,028,391 times
Quote:
I consider work someone contributing something to humanity, maybe I should clarify better, Hitler worked and all the Nazis worked I guess

As I said I understand the need for middle men jobs, but the point is these are the people who the Republicans usually look after and cater to
wow. you're comparing all rich people to hitler? what happened that made you so bitter?

the roads go both way. There are rich people who contribute to society and there are many poor who contribute just as much.

to balance that, there are both rich and poor who do absolutely nothing to contribute. its ying/yang theory (if that makes sense?)

Old 03-05-2009, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladihawkae View Post
wow. you're comparing all rich people to hitler? what happened that made you so bitter?

the roads go both way. There are rich people who contribute to society and there are many poor who contribute just as much.

to balance that, there are both rich and poor who do absolutely nothing to contribute. its ying/yang theory (if that makes sense?)

no I am not comparing them to Hitler

I am comparing them in their evil ways to Hitler, what Hitler did was I believe evil, however he worked much like the same degree I consider these evil middle men "working"

and as stated the rich Republicans support the Rich people who do nothing(but just try to make themselves richer at all costs) while poor people are generally harmless to society, despite what the wealthy pig Republicans tell people

Old 03-05-2009, 04:36 AM

Quote:
u were done about 15 posts ago

now run away little girl

Hahaha youre really big over there huh? Gonna crawl outa your crib?? hahaha pathetic....

Old 03-05-2009, 04:37 AM

24 posts, read 93,000 times
Hey Lostanddestroyedlife. What's with the name. I didn't vote for Bush Cheney or Mccain Palin, but man you are full of crap. Hitler and the Nazi's worked? WTF is that. How can you say you care for humanity and then use them as the examples you are striving for? All you are is some punk sitting like a coward in front of the safety of your computer (that mommy and daddy probably gave you) trying to get a rise out of people. You don't represent democrats. You are a facist.

Old 03-05-2009, 04:40 AM

12,867 posts, read 15,009,332 times
Quote:
This country was founded on slave labor and slave capitalism and Republicans are just sticking to their roots,(and no please dont bring up Lincoln being a Republican, Republicans then is different then Republican now)

Republicans are just doing what they know best and profitting off of other peoples misery, I hope people wake up and see what the problem is, 8 years of Bush definetly put a dent in that but maybe in time things will go back to how they were and we can make this country a decent place again which cares about social things and wants to make life better for everyone not just the wealthy
only 5% of americans ever had slaves, so it is a false statement to say that this country was founded on slave labor. it seems to me that the new democratic housing plan is going to help the wealthy, especially when you consider that people with mortgages of 729,000 dollars will be eligible. the democratic administration is giving money back to their rich lobbyist friends just as the republican party did before them and using the class warfare argument to obfuscate what they are doing. of course, americans don't care about "porky" parts because they are too busy blaming each other instead of the politicians, which is just the way the politicians like it to be!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies