Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 12:57 AM

4,906 posts, read 6,877,944 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCollins View Post
huh? the Army Corps of Engineers is a liberal gay org?
Imagine that you post a picture of the golden gate in liberal san francisco! How telling!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2009, 12:59 AM

4,897 posts, read 8,358,172 times
The truth is the HBO show "Bull*****" made an exact copy of the proposed "Border Wall" and then let three three man teams attempt to defeat it. One went over it, the other dug under it, and the third went through it. The longest time to defeat the wall (meaning all three men got to the other side successfully) was 2 minutes and 14 seconds. The wall is a complete waste of money and has zero effectiveness.

It's a turd so flush it down the toilet.

Old 01-28-2009, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
We'll get right on it, just as soon as you swim back.
Funny dcollins how you define bigoted comments I guess allydriver is not bogoted, because she may be white! You exposed yourself!

Old 01-28-2009, 01:08 AM

Funny how conservatives talk about how liberals can't accomplish anything great, but as soon as you challenge them on americans accomplishments they always point to SF or NY, two very liberal places!

Old 01-28-2009, 01:08 AM

3,199 posts, read 4,336,724 times
Quote:
How is responding to a bigoted comment by lamexican against right-wingers, and posting a refutation about bridges "racist"? Please do not make personal attacks.
lamexican is one of the biggest racists and bigots posting here, but he hides behind his hypocritical "liberal" label.

Old 01-28-2009, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
lamexican is one of the biggest racists and bigots posting here, but he hides behind his hypocritical "liberal" label.
wasn't it you that called me mexiscum after i pointed out that rural white folks also had a drug problem? I guess that makes me the racist!

Old 01-28-2009, 01:14 AM

3,199 posts, read 4,336,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
Funny how conservatives talk about how liberals can't accomplish anything great, but as soon as you challenge them on americans accomplishments they always point to SF or NY, two very liberal places!
more generalized nonsense, with no basis in fact.

Old 01-28-2009, 01:16 AM

4,897 posts, read 8,358,172 times
Quote:
I call BS, it works where it exists in San Diego. It may NOT BE PERFECT but it sure can help. If someone is that dishonest and immoral, they will break the law regardless, come hell or high water. I suppose a fence might not stop a determined criminal, but it sends the right message to not break laws and to do what is honest.
If by help you mean delay people about 2-3 minutes then yes but other wise no. Is that 2-3 minute delay worth the $49 billion cost? Hell, freaking NO! What a massive waste of money.

Old 01-28-2009, 01:16 AM

4,630 posts, read 10,545,905 times
Quote:
You dumb-*ss, that comparison is totally off. The Berlin wall was to keep people in, not out.

Did you actually graduate last year? It will take years to undo all the anti-White hate and Marxism students are taught.
The Berlin Wall was built by despots to restrict freedom and enforce totalitarianism. It failed then, it will fail now. Suppression always fails. Hitler, Stalin, Genghis Khan, Nero, Louis XVI ...

Oppression never fosters freedom.

Old 01-28-2009, 01:20 AM

4,630 posts, read 10,545,905 times
Quote:
I call BS, it works where it exists in San Diego. It may NOT BE PERFECT but it sure can help. If someone is that dishonest and immoral, they will break the law regardless, come hell or high water. I suppose a fence might not stop a determined criminal, but it sends the right message to not break laws and to do what is honest.
Hitler made laws in fortress Europe. FDR busted it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies