Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 03:23 PM

1,344 posts, read 3,615,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
The last two elctions did! Those soon to be bankrupt companies lasted longer than any company Bush ever ran!
GWB winning the last two elections proves or helps prove that he was a fool??? That doesn't make sense, he won those elections, how could he be a fool if he won them???

I am not a big Bush fan as many of you may think. After Clinton, the carpet in the Oval office needed to be cleaned after all the scandals that rocked his administration and tarnished the image of the presidency. I thought Clinton did a GOOD job overall, but I wanted CHANGE. I voted for Bush in 2000 because of this. Plus, he is a conservative, as am I.

In 2004, John Kerry was a complete douche bag, and I am not one of those guys to say "anything but Bush." My decision in 2004 was "worse or worser" type decision, and I though Kerry was worser, no pun intended.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2009, 03:31 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,857,631 times
I see you are a little behind on the times so let me get you up to speed! Last 2 elections occured in 2006 and 2008! Most of those who stood for Bushes politics got a big boot in the behind!

Old 01-24-2009, 03:34 PM

709 posts, read 1,500,397 times
Them al-Qaeda (or al-CIAda, but that's just a theory) nuts don't take half my paycheck and treat me like a subject the way the U.S. government does - if they did then we'd have a problem. And, though I don't like their culture, their stated goal is liberation of their land from a foreign aggressor, which is a just one.

Old 01-24-2009, 04:00 PM

3,283 posts, read 5,214,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Libman View Post
Them al-Qaeda (or al-CIAda, but that's just a theory) nuts don't take half my paycheck and treat me like a subject the way the U.S. government does - if they did then we'd have a problem. And, though I don't like their culture, their stated goal is liberation of their land from a foreign aggressor, which is a just one.
anyone who disagrees with you hasn't been on a plane recently. nor have they been audited by the irs, searched by customs officials, been to an embassy, investigated by the fda, doe, epa, etc. i have less fear for the 'terrorists' than i do the police/govt forces which i, a taxpayer, employ!

Old 04-07-2009, 04:48 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,879,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba libre View Post
But noooo, they have to blame America first!!!!!!
If GW werent in bed with Bin Laden maybe he would have caught him..... but nooo protect the ones that give him millions first.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies