Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 05:36 PM

33 posts, read 118,221 times

Advertisements

The means to your supposed end are very annoying/childish. Also, most of the good gays are silent; your 'movement' has been hijacked by extremists who resort to beating up grannies and denouncing people's 1st amendment rights. If your movement didn't rely so heavily on Hollywood or corrupt judges, I think you would already have what you so long awaited.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2008, 05:44 PM

4,802 posts, read 8,774,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomocox View Post
Did you know that people from Egypt, Libya, Algeria, and Morocco are not included in the term "African-American?" Here in the (school) busing capital of the nation, children descending from north of the Sahara are considered Caucasian even though their skin may be much darker than a sub-Saharan descendant.
One need only go back 50,000 generations to find our common ancestor in Africa.

Skin color is no more than an evolutionary adaptation to environment--nothing more, nothing less. Race in and of itself, is a man made construct.

It never ceases to amaze me how many labels human beings can come up with to segregate their fellow man.

Old 12-02-2008, 05:50 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,994,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I never called anyone anything. I made a general observation about general mindsets.

Anyone who is not racist or homophobic should not be offended in the least by my post.

If the shoe fits, however...
Observation?

You said:

Quote:
...are probably doing so to hide their fears of dealing with their own lack of power and sexual fantasies?
Can you please show me where you "observed" this?

Old 12-02-2008, 05:53 PM

37,593 posts, read 19,473,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jward001 View Post
The means to your supposed end are very annoying/childish. Also, most of the good gays are silent; your 'movement' has been hijacked by extremists who resort to beating up grannies and denouncing people's 1st amendment rights. If your movement didn't rely so heavily on Hollywood or corrupt judges, I think you would already have what you so long awaited.
What in the heck are you talking about?

I'm not gay. I DO have a number of good friends who are, and the majority of them are in relationships more stable than many of my straight friends.

Don't assume that just because I am strongly in favor of equal rights for everyone that I AM everyone.

I am not gay, nor female, nor Black, Hispanic, or Asian. I Do support fair and equal treatment for all of these groups, however. A lack of discrimination would be just fine. No overt show of support is necessary.

Do you not share the belief in equal rights for all of the citizens of this country?

Old 12-02-2008, 05:54 PM

56 posts, read 66,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jward001 View Post
Personally, I'm getting tired of beating up old grannies... they pack quite a punch when they whack your legs with those walking sticks...

Old 12-02-2008, 05:56 PM

464 posts, read 1,747,291 times
'There are very few that can give a straight answer when questioned about why they feel so threatened by someone different (homosexuality) ...'

REPLY:

Straight answers per your request --- Regards.

1. Homosexual activists go into grade, jr. high, and high schools trying to get impressionable/hormonal children to see homosexuality as permissable...or at least to be apathetic about it. This results in the lure of experimentation oftentimes.

2. The greater the apathy regarding homosexuality, the faster a nation degrades . There isnt a nation in history that stood where homosexuality was prevalent. One must ask why.

3. It is a dangerous lifestyle with the spread of HIV/AIDS on the rise . People die of HIV. Between now and 2015, approx. 11 million more people will die from this . Innocent people die from this transmitted disease who are faithful heterosexuals.

4. It defames the Creators original design which has not changed nor should ; one man for one woman for all generations. Morality doesnt carry an expiration date just because a Culture lowers its standards to be fashionable.

5. It harms the participants because it is not how one is supposed to get emotional satisfaction ; the opposite sexes were developed for a good reason. Emotional fulfillment is one of them.

6. It is biologically perverted because 2 men making love with feces present and 2 women sticking foriegn objects up each others vagina carries with it a big risk of infection and disease.

7. The Penis and Vagina are complimentary designs and meant for each other ; the dang Penis is even pointed to aid in easier entry. An anus is a one way valve not designed for incoming objects the size of a banana. Bruising, tearing, and infection often results.

8. It is estimated that approx. 25% of homosexual men FIST ; Ill leave that to ones simple imagination as to the pain involved in order to accomplish the perversion.

9. If Homosexuality is given a green light in society as being permissable and 'natural', then what about Swingers ? Should they be given consideration for calling what they do as 'permissable' and 'natural' ? Should we pretend whatever one wishes to do is right ?

10. Homosexuality is foundationally the result of a poor emotional relationship between ones parent and the now Homosexual ; there are many resources available that offer counselling and healing to take place for the person. It is always wrong to partake in something deviant while trying to secure accolaides from other Deviants while at the same time expecting an entire Nation to be apathetic (silent) toward growing national degradation. It is therefore encumbant upon the Homosexual to be in denial and in defiance so the abberant emotional fulfillment thru perverted physical sex can be achieved.

11. God did not make a person a homosexual . In his Word, he clearly calls it an abomination and it comes with present consequences and future condemnation. God never goes against his written Word and instructions for mankind...which is out of love and concern .

12. It is ok NOT to act on every impulse or strong desire we may get ; many people do not partake in sex outside of marriage and continue to live a healthy and productive life .

13. Every person knows, intrinsically, that it is wrong to lay with someone of the same sex because it is in violation of an absolute moral law ; but people will allow themselves to be desensitized because they want to do it ... all the while recieving a bombardment of Media messages to indulge to ones hearts content . The Media doesnt care about you or I ; but a loving personal Creator who gave us a moral conscience so we could stay away from wrongful things, did. No one who ever followed God and his moral mandates , ever regretted it. How different for those who chose the way of denial and willful defiance.

Old 12-02-2008, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
Observation?

You said:

Can you please show me where you "observed" this?
My grandfather was a robe wearing member of the Klan in the 50s and 60s. The Klan dealt in bluff, bluster, and bravado to hide their deepest fears, which have been realized with our President-Elect. They are no longer the ones who have any power to change much of annything.

Strom Thurmond denounced the black race and formed the Dixiecrat Party to run for president on a blatant platform of enforced segregation forever. At the same time hwe was sleeping with multiple black women, on(at least) of whom he impregnated. The Thurmond family recognized her formally a couple of years back when she published a book.

What I ALSO said was, " Anyone who is not racist or homophobic should not be offended in the least by my post".

That should do for openers.

Old 12-02-2008, 06:01 PM

2 posts, read 1,305 times
I always thought it was a bit odd and probably planned that this so called daughter of his came out about this after he had died and could not fight for himself or stand up for himself. Always the way to do things,well there dead they cant show our lies to the world. Pathetic. Strom Thurmond was a great American.

Old 12-02-2008, 06:03 PM

4,802 posts, read 8,774,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDeDo View Post
'There are very few that can give a straight answer when questioned about why they feel so threatened by someone different (homosexuality) ...'

REPLY:

Straight answers per your request --- Regards.

1. Homosexual activists go into grade, jr. high, and high schools trying to get impressionable/hormonal children to see homosexuality as permissable...or at least to be apathetic about it. This results in the lure of experimentation oftentimes.

2. The greater the apathy regarding homosexuality, the faster a nation degrades . There isnt a nation in history that stood where homosexuality was prevalent. One must ask why.

3. It is a dangerous lifestyle with the spread of HIV/AIDS on the rise . People die of HIV. Between now and 2015, approx. 11 million more people will die from this . Innocent people die from this transmitted disease who are faithful heterosexuals.

4. It defames the Creators original design which has not changed nor should ; one man for one woman for all generations. Morality doesnt carry an expiration date just because a Culture lowers its standards to be fashionable.

5. It harms the participants because it is not how one is supposed to get emotional satisfaction ; the opposite sexes were developed for a good reason. Emotional fulfillment is one of them.

6. It is biologically perverted because 2 men making love with feces present and 2 women sticking foriegn objects up each others vagina carries with it a big risk of infection and disease.

7. The Penis and Vagina are complimentary designs and meant for each other ; the dang Penis is even pointed to aid in easier entry. An anus is a one way valve not designed for incoming objects the size of a banana. Bruising, tearing, and infection often results.

8. It is estimated that approx. 25% of homosexual men FIST ; Ill leave that to ones simple imagination as to the pain involved in order to accomplish the perversion.

9. If Homosexuality is given a green light in society as being permissable and 'natural', then what about Swingers ? Should they be given consideration for calling what they do as 'permissable' and 'natural' ? Should we pretend whatever one wishes to do is right ?

10. Homosexuality is foundationally the result of a poor emotional relationship between ones parent and the now Homosexual ; there are many resources available that offer counselling and healing to take place for the person. It is always wrong to partake in something deviant while trying to secure accolaides from other Deviants while at the same time expecting an entire Nation to be apathetic (silent) toward growing national degradation. It is therefore encumbant upon the Homosexual to be in denial and in defiance so the abberant emotional fulfillment thru perverted physical sex can be achieved.

11. God did not make a person a homosexual . In his Word, he clearly calls it an abomination and it comes with present consequences and future condemnation. God never goes against his written Word and instructions for mankind...which is out of love and concern .

12. It is ok NOT to act on every impulse or strong desire we may get ; many people do not partake in sex outside of marriage and continue to live a healthy and productive life .

13. Every person knows, intrinsically, that it is wrong to lay with someone of the same sex because it is in violation of an absolute moral law ; but people will allow themselves to be desensitized because they want to do it ... all the while recieving a bombardment of Media messages to indulge to ones hearts content . The Media doesnt care about you or I ; but a loving personal Creator who gave us a moral conscience so we could stay away from wrongful things, did. No one who ever followed God and his moral mandates , ever regretted it. How different for those who chose the way of denial and willful defiance.
Oh for crying out loud....

So glad that you were elected to be the moral police for mankind based on YOUR own idea of how the world should go.

With all of the other crap going on in the world, I seriously doubt that your sky daddy is losing sleep because people of the same sex love each other.....

Old 12-02-2008, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOrder View Post
I always thought it was a bit odd and probably planned that this so called daughter of his came out about this after he had died and could not fight for himself or stand up for himself. Always the way to do things,well there dead they cant show our lies to the world. Pathetic. Strom Thurmond was a great American.
The DNA evidence does not lie, there were witnesses to him visiting her at college and sending her money, and the family recognized her as his daughter at a news conference. She may have been afaid for her life to reveal it while Thurmond was alive. Thre are STILL a lot of klansmen loose in S.C.

Thurmond may have done some good things in his life, but he also had the ability to be a hypocritical, lying SOB as evidenced by his words versus his actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies