Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 10:33 AM

3,463 posts, read 7,309,069 times

Advertisements

Petition to resolve this fundamental Constitutional question before January 20:

Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis | Concerned American Voter | Concerned American Voter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2008, 10:41 AM

3,292 posts, read 4,476,343 times
Sure I can resolve it for you:

snopes.com: Is Barack Obama a natural-born citizen of the U.S.?

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...ertificate.jpg

Not really too difficult actually just had that Google at my fingertips!

Old 11-15-2008, 10:42 AM

1,305 posts, read 3,612,766 times
Me too. Done and done Trollmeister.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

Old 11-15-2008, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinegaroon View Post
Me too. Done and done Trollmeister.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.
That is not a birth certificate, but a certificate of live birth. Hawaii and other states has issued this form to many people, but the original vault (long-form) birth certificate is what is needed to document that Obama is a "Natural Born Citizen" and meets the requirements of the Constitution to serve as POTUS.

Old 11-15-2008, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
That is not a birth certificate, but a certificate of live birth. Hawaii and other states has issued this form to many people, but the original vault (long-form) birth certificate is what is needed to document that Obama is a "Natural Born Citizen" and meets the requirements of the Constitution to serve as POTUS.
Kooter, I didn't know the difference until you made me check this out. I have to admit that you might be raising a valid point. I have read that some officials in Hawaii have seen the birth certificate, and say it is valid. Now I seriously wonder why Obama will not just produce the thing and put this to rest. The response I get from some people is that he should not be buying into this, but my view is that if there is any truth to this, we need to know NOW. I take back my troll comments, and will strive to investigate more thoroughly in the future.

Old 11-15-2008, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinegaroon View Post
Kooter, I didn't know the difference until you made me check this out. I have to admit that you might be raising a valid point. I have read that some officials in Hawaii have seen the birth certificate, and say it is valid. Now I seriously wonder why Obama will not just produce the thing and put this to rest. The response I get from some people is that he should not be buying into this, but my view is that if there is any truth to this, we need to know NOW. I take back my troll comments, and will strive to investigate more thoroughly in the future.
No problem! I understand. At first glance people may think this issue is nothing more than sour grapes, but it is not. Everyone needs to open their eyes and be reasonable and logical about this very serious issue that faces all of us.

As for what Hawaii has confirmed about Obama's birth - it is two things so far:

1. They have possession of a birth certificate for Barack Hussein Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetoro

2. This birth certificate they are in possession of is VALID.

=======================================

What they have not confirmed (conclusively and publicly) is:

1. That Obama is a NATURAL BORN United States Citizen, as is required by U.S. law in order to be sworn-in as President of the United States.

2. Precisely WHERE Barack Hussein Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetoro was actually born.

Old 11-15-2008, 11:41 AM

3,150 posts, read 8,721,161 times
What hospital was he born in?

Old 11-15-2008, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTraik View Post
What hospital was he born in?
Reports by Obama's own sister in two separate interviews state that he was born at two different hospitals– Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital–in Honolulu. Neither hospitals can be confirmed!

According to Obama’s Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present DURING HIS BIRTH IN KENYA, in the delivery room.

It is believed that Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya.

Old 11-15-2008, 11:56 AM

Quote:
No problem! I understand. At first glance people may think this issue is nothing more than sour grapes, but it is not. Everyone needs to open their eyes and be reasonable and logical about this very serious issue that faces all of us.

As for what Hawaii has confirmed about Obama's birth - it is two things so far:

1. They have possession of a birth certificate for Barack Hussein Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetoro

2. This birth certificate they are in possession of is VALID.

=======================================

What they have not confirmed (conclusively and publicly) is:

1. That Obama is a NATURAL BORN United States Citizen, as is required by U.S. law in order to be sworn-in as President of the United States.

2. Precisely WHERE Barack Hussein Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetoro was actually born.
Thanks for graciously understanding my knee-jerk reaction. Many things can be swept under the rug, i.e. the current President's A.W.O.L. time from military service, however this appears to be a serious issue that will not just go away. It needs to be resolved before Obama is sworn in. Let's just say hypothetically it is discovered that Obama was not born in the U.S. What would occur then? Would there be another election?

Old 11-15-2008, 11:57 AM

1,140 posts, read 2,203,844 times
Quote:
Reports by Obama's own sister in two separate interviews state that he was born at two different hospitals– Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital–in Honolulu. Neither hospitals can be confirmed!

According to Obama’s Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present DURING HIS BIRTH IN KENYA, in the delivery room.

It is believed that Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya.
Wait wait wait, if he was born of an american woman, would that not still automatically grant him american citizenship...if not the ability to easily get american citizenship..i don't think even if he was born out of the country that it matters...his mother was an american.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies