Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2023, 02:31 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,991,551 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
The real hidden agenda is the push for population reduction to support the climate change agenda:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...-the-red-pill/
We're about 5 billion people too late for that, lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2023, 02:47 PM

20,504 posts, read 9,968,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
The curious thing about these folks who tell us they are so concerned about overpopulation is that they never prove to us that they are serious about depopulating by taking the lead in the depopulation process starting with themselves. Every little bit helps, right?

Generally speaking, with leftists, one can quickly discern the depth of their sincerity on these issues by saying, "Okay... you go first." The folks who crow the loudest about climate change, overpopulation, etc, etc, etc usually have the biggest mansions, the fanciest cars, and the most opulent lifestyles. I've yet to see a climate change fanatic who lives in a 300 sq ft home, avoids vehicles/travel, avoids "climate unfriendly" activities, lives a minimalist lifestyle, so on. If I did see one who lived like that, I'd probably actually have a bit of respect for him or her. Because at least they would be practicing what they preach, even though I may not agree with what they preach.
I hear you. The worst are people like Al Gore who claim the moral high ground while proving what hypocrites they truly are. Everyone should sacrifice except for themselves.

I personally am pro-environment but not to the point of what I consider human misery. However, as my husband and I are retired and did not have any of our own biological offspring, I feel that even though we still drive a gas-powered vehicle, we have done more for the earth's ecosystem by not having children then most bicycle-riding vegan parents have.

Old 05-30-2023, 03:22 PM

8,014 posts, read 5,940,384 times
If the depopulation agenda had a minimum IQ of 90 to make the cut, we would be under 2 billion people on the planet.

As they say, you cannot fix stupid, but you can get it to vote for Democrats.

Old 05-30-2023, 04:56 PM
Status: "You have two ears and one mouth for a reason" (set 23 hours ago)

30,339 posts, read 25,455,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
??? Most of the countries, including the US, are now in population decline.

Except the USA has open borders, so we really don't know what the current population of the USA is. It seems most democrats have accepted the idea that we have about 8 million illegals here. Which means it's at least double that.

From an economic standpoint, population decline is a huge problem in a consumer based model, which is likely why we have open borders in the first place. But only a fool would think this is going to lead to good things long term.

Old 05-30-2023, 05:07 PM

4,495 posts, read 2,619,305 times
Quote:
https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Old 05-30-2023, 05:10 PM

57,380 posts, read 26,625,778 times
Quote:
Some view that as an elitist plot.

Old 05-30-2023, 05:14 PM

15,268 posts, read 8,822,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
The REAL hidden agenda is money and power.
They already own everything, and they PRINT the f’ing money. They don’t need that paper in your pocket … that paper was created to control you …

You are no longer necessary. They don’t need you to buy any more Chinese crap.

Old 05-30-2023, 05:15 PM

13,118 posts, read 6,924,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
There are 8 billion people in the world- more than ever, and that number continues to grow every day.

If the "elites" have a "de-population" agenda, they are doing an unbelievably pathetic job at it.
Rome wasn't built in a day.

I figure the population will take care of itself. A true epidemic that will kill half the world's population? A natural climate event like a massive world wide drought or a volcanic eruption that blocks the sun for a couple of years.

My attitude is, just keep living and nature will eventually tell us when there are too many of us and will prune down the lot of us.

Old 05-30-2023, 05:20 PM

4,495 posts, read 2,619,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
Rome wasn't built in a day.

I figure the population will take care of itself. A true epidemic that will kill half the world's population? A natural climate event like a massive world wide drought or a volcanic eruption that blocks the sun for a couple of years.

My attitude is, just keep living and nature will eventually tell us when there are too many of us and will prune down the lot of us.

There has never been a time in natural history where a species has seen a rapid population explosion, without a corresponding population crash. What rises exponentially, must decline exponentially, that is a law every bit as fundamental as gravity and thermodynamics. There will be a massive population die-off, and the so-called elite will have absolutely nothing to do with it. It is nature, not man, who has the final say.

Old 05-30-2023, 05:21 PM

8,476 posts, read 3,847,671 times
The goal is not to get rid of people per se, but rather middle class people. They can die or become poor people, doesn't matter which. Middle class people have enough resources to be at least partially independent so they are not easily controllable but they don't have enough resources to buy influence, so they are useless to the ruling class. Also what resources they do have rightfully belong to the elites, in their estimation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies