Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2023, 05:15 PM

6,800 posts, read 14,021,576 times

Advertisements

This happened years ago and their were know witnesses. Just like the Kavanaugh hearings, I can't see anyway Trump gets convicted for this. I don't like Trump but the law is the law.

Old 04-17-2023, 05:18 PM

1,812 posts, read 2,222,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Do you have a link to the police report? If she went in to the emergency room after the rape, they will have done a rape kit, so there should be no question or not whether Trump raped her. Surely this wouldn't be another ploy to try to keep Trump from campaigning for his win in 2024.

Liberals need a lobotomy, or maybe the problem is that they already had one!

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/19/polit...ial/index.html

"Carroll, a former magazine writer, alleges Trump raped her in a New York department store dressing room in the mid-1990s. She first sued Trump for defamation in 2019 after he denied the rape, said “she’s not my type” and alleged she made the claim to boost sales of her book."

So, does she have "special needs", as it took her about 30 years to realize she was raped in a dressing room in the mid-1990s. Honestly, if I were raped, I would remember the exact date and time! Also, there would be a police report, and a report from the hospital.

I'm thinking "raped in a dressing room"? I would have been screaming, kicking, biting and "kneeing", so everyone for a block would have heard me. Yeah, as a woman, I'm calling her just another liar in line to try to knock Trump out of the competition for POTUS.

I wonder who else the libs have up their sleeves!
You wonder who else? More than two dozen women have come forward and accused Trump of sexual assault/abuse/rape

https://www.businessinsider.com/wome...t-list-2017-12

Trump has promised to sue all of them for years, and has never sued any of them. Makes you wonder.

Old 04-17-2023, 05:24 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,094,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swake View Post
You wonder who else? More than two dozen women have come forward and accused Trump of sexual assault/abuse/rape

https://www.businessinsider.com/wome...t-list-2017-12

Trump has promised to sue all of them, and has never sued any of them. Makes you wonder.
"Sexual misconduct" seems to be their issue. But again, with rape, if there is a police report and a medical report, the women are set to go. Of course there won't be actual evidence, so just more delay and attack President Trump, get their names in the news, and some money in the bank!

It almost sounds like when a therapist is attempting to recall forgotten memories "Were you raped by Trump? Don't you remember something, maybe that happened in the 1990s that you may have repressed? $$$$$$ Oh, yes, I think I do remember something.

Old 04-17-2023, 05:24 PM

29,808 posts, read 24,885,583 times
Trump never had any shortage of beautiful women who were willing to have relations with him. How stupid does this women think the American people are? Obviously, pretty damn stupid. And there apparently is no shortage of stupid democrats willing to at least entertain the possibility that she really was raped by Trump in a busy retail dressing room. America lost it's damn mind obviously, since a dementia case is now "president", so I guess this should all come as no surprise to anyone.

Let the circus continue. Are we all not entertained?

Old 04-17-2023, 05:29 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,776,641 times
If you are a male running or being appointed to high office, expect these kind of accusations.

Old 04-17-2023, 05:32 PM

18,429 posts, read 8,258,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
This all sounds fishy. I can't believe that a woman could be raped in a changing room at a swanky NY department store and she says nothing until now?
Bergdorf Goodman in NY....which means it was absolutely impossible

Old 04-17-2023, 05:38 PM

284 posts, read 115,216 times
Regardless if he did or didn't, if you wait this long to come out and say something the allegations shouldn't even be considered. All these women coming out and saying something years later are just looking money.

Old 04-17-2023, 05:41 PM

3,254 posts, read 1,409,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Trump never had any shortage of beautiful women who were willing to have relations with him. How stupid does this women think the American people are? Obviously, pretty damn stupid. And there apparently is no shortage of stupid democrats willing to at least entertain the possibility that she really was raped by Trump in a busy retail dressing room. America lost it's damn mind obviously, since a dementia case is now "president", so I guess this should all come as no surprise to anyone.

I think it is remarkable that given all of Trump’s past behavior that you don’t even see a possibility that this lawsuit has any merit. As I said a few posts back, from the little I know about this case, I don’t know if he is guilty of assaulting this woman. But what is so interesting to me is the absolute certainty you have that he is innocent, this is a sham trial, the plaintiff is some gold digger, etc. And you may well be correct….I just fail to see how even Trump’s biggest political admirers can’t even consider the possibility that this guy committed the act he has been accused of. I wish I had as much certainty about anything as you do regarding this case.

Old 04-17-2023, 05:43 PM

2,130 posts, read 1,203,799 times
Default think much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
This happened years ago and their were know witnesses. Just like the Kavanaugh hearings, I can't see anyway Trump gets convicted for this. I don't like Trump but the law is the law.
I can't cipher your fail. Did you mean 'known ' or 'no' witnesses?

Other than that you are doing stellar. 100% of everyone else who is not you happens to agree that #4913961R will not be convicted in the matter.

Primarily because it is not a criminal case. Conviction is not even at play. But #4913961R might lose

Old 04-17-2023, 05:48 PM

37,177 posts, read 19,179,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post

I think we need to ask Bill Cosby about why anyone would commit rape with unlimited groupies available. He could probably provide a lot of insight.

Harvey Weinstein would be another good consultant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies