Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2022, 10:42 AM

53,378 posts, read 35,079,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Mean while over at MSNBC Joy Reid has been dismissed.

https://realnewsaggregator.com/news/...%20personality.
well, that's from jan 7 and she's still vomiting up her usual idiocy, so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
The group who doesn't care about CNN - constantly posting about CNN.
'constantly'?

or just when their president steps down?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2022, 10:43 AM

3,987 posts, read 6,604,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Consensual like Matt Lauer or Harvey Weinstein consenusal?
Or Stormy Daniels?

Old 02-02-2022, 10:44 AM

35,845 posts, read 21,239,957 times
Fox can’t throw any stones.

Old 02-02-2022, 10:44 AM

22,145 posts, read 9,711,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
She was on the job for a while. It looks like a legit relationship. If so the story will disappear quickly, the general public won't care much unless there is a real scandal involved.
He resigned over it. What do you think?

Old 02-02-2022, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Or Stormy Daniels?
So those women that Lauer and Zucker were with were hookers. Why didn't you say so earlier?

Old 02-02-2022, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
well, that's from jan 7 and she's still vomiting up her usual idiocy, so...

'constantly'?

or just when their president steps down?
Good point. It's only been when CNN is feeding "their" narrative. But considering that CNN is fake, there sure seem to be a lot of people on here that know what's going on at CNN or what recent poll CNN has posted.

Old 02-02-2022, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
So those women that Lauer and Zucker were with were hookers. Why didn't you say so earlier?
So it's okay if it's a "hooker"? Just want to be clear on your stance regarding hookers.

Old 02-02-2022, 10:51 AM

Quote:
So it's okay if it's a "hooker"? Just want to be clear on your stance regarding hookers.
Oh, and you are morally outraged by hookers? lol

I bet it doesn't bother you a bit when Hunter Biden spends time with them? And taxpayers are financing that to boot.

Old 02-02-2022, 10:54 AM

53,378 posts, read 35,079,755 times
Quote:
Good point. It's only been when CNN is feeding "their" narrative. But considering that CNN is fake, there sure seem to be a lot of people on here that know what's going on at CNN or what recent poll CNN has posted.
it's the lead story on google news and all over the place elsewhere. you can close your eyes if you want, it might make you feel better. take a nap or something

Old 02-02-2022, 11:25 AM

45,874 posts, read 27,514,441 times
Default ** CNN President Zucker Resigns Over Relationship With Staffer **

CNN President Jeff Zucker resigns over consensual relationship with key lieutenant

CNN Worldwide president Jeff Zucker, the influential news executive who reshaped the iconic network, announced Wednesday morning that he has resigned from his position effective immediately.

"As part of the investigation into Chris Cuomo's tenure at CNN, I was asked about a consensual relationship with my closest colleague, someone I have worked with for more than 20 years," Zucker told employees in a memo. "I acknowledged the relationship evolved in recent years. I was required to disclose it when it began but I didn't. I was wrong. As a result, I am resigning today."
Zucker did not name his colleague, but the relationship is with Allison Gollust, his key lieutenant for the last two decades. Gollust is remaining at CNN.

In a statement of her own, Gollust said, "Jeff and I have been close friends and professional partners for over 20 years. Recently, our relationship changed during COVID. I regret that we didn't disclose it at the right time. I'm incredibly proud of my time at CNN and look forward to continuing the great work we do everyday."

This is the nice and neat CNN version. There's probably more to the story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies