Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2021, 10:25 AM

37,178 posts, read 19,179,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Not shockingly, we have another San Fran politician engaging in the fine art of hypocrisy.

Mayor London "Certainly Not The Best Of" Breed decided to go clubbing with fellow low-info type, BLM founder Alicia Garza.

We certainly hope that Mayor London "In" Breed remains Covid-free, despite not wearing a mask in the club. With a BMI approaching her modest IQ, it likely would be disastrous for her.

Nancy Pelosi was unavailable for comment.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/san-fr...o-go-clubbing/
If I was you I would absolutely own the SF mayor by always wearing my mask. Besides - it could save somebody's life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2021, 10:38 AM

1,601 posts, read 865,016 times
Quote:
Not shockingly, we have another San Fran politician engaging in the fine art of hypocrisy.

Mayor London "Certainly Not The Best Of" Breed decided to go clubbing with fellow low-info type, BLM founder Alicia Garza.

We certainly hope that Mayor London "In" Breed remains Covid-free, despite not wearing a mask in the club. With a BMI approaching her modest IQ, it likely would be disastrous for her.

The California recall results say that the people of California are A-OK with, and even quite supportive of this behavior from "their betters."

Old 09-19-2021, 11:06 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,278,566 times
Sorry to hear they make you wear diapers. Nobody here in the upper midwest is wearing them, not in any restaurants, grocery stores, or costco either.

Old 09-19-2021, 11:14 AM

45,201 posts, read 26,421,987 times
You know what? Good for the mayor in setting an example for the rest of us. Masks are optional, everywhere.

Old 09-19-2021, 11:26 AM

17,612 posts, read 6,898,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If I was you I would absolutely own the SF mayor by always wearing my mask. Besides - it could save somebody's life.
No cloth mask has saved a single life.

Old 09-19-2021, 04:04 PM

37,960 posts, read 22,137,721 times
Quote:

This is typical for most all of these Democrat mayors and elected politicians. They create law and mandates that we are supposed to obey, but then they violate their own rules and complain bitterly when the unwashed masses call them on their flagrant disregard for their own tyrannical laws.

BARE-FACED HYPOCRITE San Francisco Mayor London Breed DEFENDS breaching her own strict mask mandate… by slamming critics as ‘fun police’

Old 09-19-2021, 04:12 PM

37,960 posts, read 22,137,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
You know what? Good for the mayor in setting an example for the rest of us. Masks are optional, everywhere.
The mayor set the example, mask laws should be ignored and anyone trying to approach you about not wearing a mask should be ridiculed.

Old 09-20-2021, 05:45 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,860,551 times
Default San Francisco Mayor London Breed anti-mask tirade: "I was feeling the spirit and I wasn't thinking about a mask"

London Breed during San Francisco COVID-19 outbreak:

She yelled at reporters when asked and responded "I am leaving my mask off when I am enjoying my food" and then she responded about being maskless during a crowded venie "I was feeling the spirit and I was wasn't thinking about a mask"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H03Ds3GNaBo

She said "I was feeling the spirit and I wasn't thinking a mask"

Old 09-20-2021, 05:59 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,601,964 times
She has the same cadence as Kamala Harris.

It's a cadence of condescension and haughtiness.

Only the most naive, would ever believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

Old 09-20-2021, 06:02 PM

3,550 posts, read 1,548,391 times
IOW: "I can do whatever the hell I want." And she can, libs don't care because she's one of them. They'll continue to follow her rules because she's following the science and knows what's best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies