Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2021, 05:33 AM

14,831 posts, read 7,454,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
What makes it even more infuriating is that these brainwashed liberals who voted for this mess STILL consider themselves the smart, morally superior people and continue to mock and insult those who voted for Trump.
I don’t consider myself morally superior to anyone else but I do question the political intelligence of anyone that cannot see all Trump was in it for was personal glorification.

Old 07-01-2021, 05:35 AM

19,385 posts, read 6,546,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
I don’t consider myself morally superior to anyone else but I do question the political intelligence of anyone that cannot see all Trump was in it for was personal glorification.
Who cares? Before China releases its bio weapon, we were doing great. His policies were beneficial. That’s what counts most.

And why do you think Biden wanted to be president? For altruistic reasons?

Old 07-01-2021, 05:38 AM

14,831 posts, read 7,454,932 times
Quote:
Who cares?
Because that’s the worst kind of leader, as Trump’s covid response showed. When you can’t put your personal ego aside and listen to people that know more than you, then you are not likely to make the best decisions as a leader.

Old 07-01-2021, 05:39 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,250,033 times
Quote:
Illegal aliens is the correct term for them and was used by Democrats until recently. Only now, in their effort to allow more to stream in, are they conflating them with honest true immigrants.
Immigrant = A person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

Quote:
As for how many, probably around 20 million. And what harm have they done? None to the liberal elites living in affluent areas, far removed from the consequences of their vote. But in the working class areas where they settle, it’s a disaster. Trash all over the curbs, cars double-parked (because two or more families lived crammed together), and worst of all, the school caliber dropping substantially. At the same time, taxpayers have to feed their kids breakfast and lunch, and once the first anchor baby gets pushed out, subsidize their housing.

Are Dems really so stubbornly blind that they are pretending that a massive influx of uneducated, unskilled people for whom tax-paying Americans have to help support is a help to our country? It comes at a big net cost.
If immigrants were bad for "The Nation", there wouldn't be any. As Bernie Sanders famously said, "Open-borders, that's a Koch Brothers idea."

You seem to think that you're the nation. And since you think illegal-immigration hurts you, you assume that it hurts "the nation". But you are not the nation. The nation is Amazon, Wal-mart, Exxon, Apple, Microsoft, General Motors, etc. And the nation has no problem with all immigration, legal or illegal, so long as it is good for their business. Which is why there is zero interest in removing the 20 million illegals that are already here.

These are your new neighbors, get used to it.

Old 07-01-2021, 05:45 AM

19,385 posts, read 6,546,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Immigrant = A person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

If immigrants were bad for "The Nation", there wouldn't be any. As Bernie Sanders famously said, "Open-borders, that's a Koch Brothers idea."

You seem to think that you're the nation. And since you think illegal-immigration hurts you, you assume that it hurts "the nation". But you are not the nation. The nation is Amazon, Wal-mart, Exxon, Apple, Microsoft, General Motors, etc. And the nation has no problem with all immigration, legal or illegal, so long as it is good for their business. Which is why there is zero interest to remove the 20 million illegals that are already here.

These are your new neighbors, get used to it.
They’re not my neighbors. I live in an upper-middle class neighborhood where townhouses start in the 800s and go over $1 million. But unlike selfish liberals who are fine with illegals ruining neighborhoods, as long as it isn’t THEIR neighborhood, I have concern for others - particularly the working class parents who have been hoping a decent education is the way up for their children. Now they’re stuck in 2 and 3 schools where half the place don’t even speak English.

As far as not removing the 20 million illegals, it’s because people are practical. It would be impossible. But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t clamp the border shut, and shut hard, to keep more of them from coming in. I notice that’s a thing with liberals: everything is black or white (literally these days), and if you can’t resolve All of the problem, they think there’s no point in trying to minimize it.

Old 07-01-2021, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Yes, he has narcissistic personality disorder.

Quote:
Because that’s the worst kind of leader, as Trump’s covid response showed. When you can’t put your personal ego aside and listen to people that know more than you, then you are not likely to make the best decisions as a leader.
Narcissism means Trump wanted to be loved, admired. Which also means he wanted to do a good job. So what exactly did Trump not listen to?

Old 07-01-2021, 05:50 AM

Quote:
They’re not my neighbors.
They will be soon enough.

Quote:
As far as not removing the 20 million illegals, it’s because people are practical. It would be impossible.
That's where you're wrong. The reason we don't want to remove 20 million people from the country is that it would be catastrophic for "the economy". Think of what it would do to the real-estate market.

They are good for the economy, so they are good for the nation. That is why they are here. That is why they will keep coming. And that is why they will stay.

Old 07-01-2021, 05:55 AM

2,710 posts, read 1,048,667 times
Quote:
So "I don't consider myself morally superior to anyone else but Trump supporters"

Old 07-01-2021, 05:56 AM

3,706 posts, read 1,378,708 times
Quote:
Oh stop it.

When a team.leader leads a team to win, its for his personal glorification and the whole team wins. Why does that bother you?

Thats whats wrong with you leftists and why you should move to your valhallas like north vietnam, ussr, etc.

You cant stand winning.

Go. Get out of America
Stop destroying us all. You fool no one.

I heard the media praising gwen berry for her patriotism in defiling our country. Its not patriotism, its defeatism, and its sick.

Old 07-01-2021, 06:01 AM

63,343 posts, read 29,416,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
If you can’t figure out that massive illegal invasion will the hurt the nation then you’re just hopeless!
Interesting how that poster called illegal immigration plain ole immigration, isn't it? These pro-illegals constantly blur the lines between lawful immigration and illegal immigration by calling them all just plain ole immigrants. Who do they think they are fooling? For the sake of honesty and clarity it's imperative that the correct adjective be used in front of the word "immigrant" whether it be legal or illegal!

Illegal aliens cost our society over $100 billion a year not to mention a host of all kinds of social problems that they bring to us. They commit felony ID theft to work here. They reduce wages and steal jobs from Americans by working for less. They overcrowd our schools, jails, healthcare facilities, roads and neighborhoods and added crime. Only a damned fool would ask "how are they a detriment to our society"!

Last edited by Oldglory; 07-01-2021 at 06:12 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies