Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2021, 02:21 PM

13,289 posts, read 8,507,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
I always laugh at these threads, Trump hasn’t been president for almost six months and they post threads constantly about Trump and claiming we are obsessed : They are the ones who can’t let him go.
If the trump boot fits ,wear it, and some are still marching to this pathetic losers rhetoric. Step to it. Previously ,posters who snicker with joy when trump makes a vile remark. That's the proof of a worshipper. Defending the liar. Sad.

Old 06-01-2021, 02:23 PM

6,751 posts, read 4,445,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
If the trump boot fits ,wear it, and some are still marching to this pathetic losers rhetoric. Step to it. Previously ,posters who snicker with joy when trump makes a vile remark. That's the proof of a worshipper. Defending the liar. Sad.

His 4 years was a warning, NOT an inspiration. He's toxic.

Old 06-01-2021, 02:24 PM

37,162 posts, read 42,326,823 times
It's not worship of the man, it's an entire world view that most Americans have but most of our politicians have turned against. The LEFT made a martyr of him, not the people who voted for him.

Old 06-01-2021, 02:26 PM

5,301 posts, read 5,267,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I don't get why Leftist Start Threads about Those - who supposedly worship Trump.

Why do you start threads, constantly about Trump if you hate him so much. Why do you care?

Personally - I don't care what Trump does. Remember, he's not the President.

When will the Left move on from Trump????
When Trump and his cult of personality stop pushing this big lie about an election stolen...he lost by 7 million votes...that's not stolen...that's an ass kicking of epic proportion in a fair election. If he'd stop trying to propagate this lie, and take responsibility for his failed presidency and his failed insurrection on Jan 6th, we would move on.

Old 06-01-2021, 02:27 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,934,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
I'd have to go back to 2017 to take a look.

I'm willing to bet plenty.

Plus he managed two terms, so there wasn't a likelihood of him running again, whereas Trump looks like he might, as he only managed the one term.
To be fair, I only been on the board since winter 2020. But, because someone supports someone, doesn’t mean the worship them. I have seen a lady kiss Obama’s picture In D.C. , so he obviously had one.

I just see several threads a week about Trump by those who don’t like him. I just find it funny.

Old 06-01-2021, 02:29 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,300,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
When Trump and his cult of personality stop pushing this big lie about an election stolen...he lost by 7 million votes...that's not stolen...that's an ass kicking of epic proportion in a fair election. If he'd stop trying to propagate this lie, and take responsibility for his failed presidency and his failed insurrection on Jan 6th, we would move on.
Lol. He could admit to everything you want him to, along with curing cancer tomorrow, and you’d still not move on. He’s consumed Dems souls and he’s not even POTUS anymore.

Old 06-01-2021, 02:29 PM

11,907 posts, read 5,880,456 times
I remember 4 yrs ago and the Dems were upset with the Obama threads - telling us to get over him - he wasn't the President anymore - now they can't help themselves starting numerous Trump threads everyday.

Old 06-01-2021, 02:30 PM

8,943 posts, read 2,982,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Trump was the worst example of a dictator ever.
He removed regulations, let each state's governors decide what was best for their state regarding lockdowns, etc.
On the other hand, we have a true dictator now.
Cheated in election to overthrow people's votes, tries to shut down audits that would expose voting fraud, opens border allowing invasion of illegal aliens, makes taxpayers fund hotels/care for illegal aliens, tries to pack court, tries to do away with fillibuster, tries to make dc a state, tries to weaken voting laws so people can vote illegally, tries to mandate masks and vaccines, trying to mandate vaccine passports for experimental drugs, gives only black farmers bailouts, flies the blm marxist flag at us embassies, weakens our military, fences in the capitol so citizens can't enter.
HAHA yes. A "dictator" that lowered taxes, lowered government influence on regs, defaulted to states' rights on huge issues, and provided unprecedented transparency to the media (usually to his own detriment).

Liberals are sick in the head if they are talking about trump as a "dictator." But really, Liberals call every Republican a "dictator." It's just what they do...like they call every one "racist" too.

No one should be surprised.

Old 06-01-2021, 02:30 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,300,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
To be fair, I only been on the board since winter 2020. But, because someone supports someone, doesn’t mean the worship them. I have seen a lady kiss Obama’s picture In D.C. , so he obviously had one.

I just see several threads a week about Trump by those who don’t like him. I just find it funny.
Bingo

Old 06-01-2021, 02:31 PM

8,943 posts, read 2,982,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol. He could cure cancer tomorrow and you’d still not move on. He’s consumed Dems souls and he’s not even POTUS anymore.
He traumatized them and abused their favorite elite establishments and crapped on their dynasty family.

They are still scarred and want to make sure another outsider never gets elected again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.