Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2021, 03:11 PM

13,378 posts, read 22,058,198 times

Advertisements

Ticket, hell. They should have just shot her!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2021, 04:56 PM

4,097 posts, read 2,206,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
The way she expressed it, she thinks the block belongs to her and she can do whatever she wants.

She even said the woman asked her to keep it down and her response was "Get out of my face".

I see an entitled queen attitude right there - I'll do what I want, dont' dis me. She seemed to feel threatened by the woman even saying anything to her.

This same attitude is why so many young black people end up shot by police and by each other. You gotta compromise a little to live in a civilized society.
Right. She even asked “what is she going to do when I have a party?” indicating that she intends to have loud parties, which she thinks is her right…no matter how loud and at what time.

Old 05-31-2021, 05:22 PM

7,528 posts, read 6,366,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
As per usual, the race card.

In this case, the neighbor actually had the decency to approach her personally to ask her to tone down the noise. Not surprisingly, the woman in return snaps at her and tells her to get out of her face, leaving the neighbor no option bit to call the police. My guess is that this woman was speaking very loudly and doing other things to annoy her neighbors.

And yes, in that part of Michigan, the woman was clearly violating noise ordinance by speaking too loudly on the phone in public.

Sooo many of these types of things can be prevented simply by people being considerate of others, something far lacking in society these days.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/wom...-is-the-reason
Its just their business model.
1. Do something
2. Get your feelings hurt
3. Post it on the net.
4. Claim racism.
5. Get a lawyer
6. Settle for undisclosed sum.
Sometimes it pays well.

Old 05-31-2021, 06:30 PM

15,059 posts, read 6,263,874 times
Not enough info. Where were both women? Was the other woman outside or in her house?

Old 05-31-2021, 08:25 PM

79,552 posts, read 61,691,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Not enough info. Where were both women? Was the other woman outside or in her house?
I agree. Without initial video, no idea if this is some Crazy Karen or Epithet tossing Diamond at max volume.

Or both.

Old 06-01-2021, 01:52 AM

1,663 posts, read 895,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
The neighbor that made the complaint, was she inside her home or sitting on the porch? How loud was the conversation? Did anyone measure the volume or capture it on video to determine how loud she was?

If she was talking at the volume of the linked video then I don't know how you could hear her talking unless you were literally sitting on your porch outside. The properties are not very large with only about 8-10 feet to the sidewalk. If that is the case then I hate to see what a lawn mower would do to the Neighbor's sanity.
Apparently pretty loud.
Quote:
- Eastpointe police say officers issued a woman a e for talking loudly on the phone outside because she "could be heard from approximately 150 feet away" and refused to participate in an investigation into a complaint.
https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/eas...-investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANRICAN View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdwJY7kwcos NSFW she most likely did a lot takes and someone got fed up with her screaming!!
Outstanding.

Old 06-01-2021, 02:03 AM

14,413 posts, read 22,648,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I'll wait for some of our black posters here to come let you know how they'd handle some lady walking around in front of their place screaming on their phone and how that's not "community culture".

You pull that crap in front of my old friends building (semi-rough black neighborhood in Chicago), you're likely to get an earful from the residents to take it somewhere else regardless of race with a possible projectile or two added if you kept it up.
Idk..I live in Chicago and I see people do this all the time. Speaking l.a.f on their cellphones. And to be perfectly honest, most of them are black that I see.

it's the culture you grow up in. I'm sure there are plenty of white people doing this as well somewhere.

Old 06-01-2021, 02:09 AM

14,413 posts, read 22,648,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightZeroTX View Post
NSFW either but reminded me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl2cHxUvlv8
Lol..I love that movie!.

Old 06-01-2021, 05:43 AM
gg

26,134 posts, read 26,208,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Surprised the woman who told her to be quieter was not brutally assaulted.
I was thinking the same thing. Wonder how she got away with asking her polity to be more quiet? Wow, no violence this time. I guess that is a good thing or positive in all of this.

Old 06-01-2021, 05:47 AM
gg

26,134 posts, read 26,208,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
"We're a proud people and an emotional people." - Kanye West
Truly proud people don't need to yell to communicate. They don't crave attention. -me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies