Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2021, 06:11 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,755,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werone View Post
There are no races. Race is an outdated ignorant concept. There are genetic variations within our species for traits such as hair and skin color....
...among many, many others. The notion that race does not exist is itself an outdated concept. We know from recent genetic studies that humans can be meaningfully divided into groups that correspond with ancestry and with traditional notions of race.

Old 05-20-2021, 06:15 AM

58,996 posts, read 27,280,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightZeroTX View Post
How about two black juveniles who killed a Uber Eats Driver in Washington DC who got off with nothing more than probation, that's what I thought.
"There have been 228 homicides in Chicago in 2021."
And how many shooters are white? How many are in jail? How many are repeat offenders?

Old 05-20-2021, 06:33 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,656,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatPeople View Post
Convicted of robbery. Felon. Stormed the US Capitol to overturn the election. Using dogs to hunt bobcats and mountain lions. Cruel and stupid enough to post the evidence on the web. House arrest.

Philandro Castille. School cafeteria worker. Broken tail light. I have a permit.

Accused Capitol Rioter Under House Arrest After Using Illegal Firearm to Kill Mountain Lion (msn.com)
Ummmm............................ the majority of violent crime in the US is committed by blacks. Is it "white privilege to be the victims of crime perpetrated by a violent group?

Wake up and look at the factual statistics, not your fanciful view of the world.

PS- I am a "cat lady" and have several stray cats I have adopted. I provide a habitat for bobcats on my farm as well and will not let anyone hunt or harm them. However, in return, the bobcats do not rob or assault me and seem to want to live peacefully.

Old 05-20-2021, 06:34 AM

1,356 posts, read 1,277,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
...among many, many others. The notion that race does not exist is itself an outdated concept. We know from recent genetic studies that humans can be meaningfully divided into groups that correspond with ancestry and with traditional notions of race.
What race are you? Most people visually group others into preconceived notions of race. It's just dumb. How can you like the concept of race? It's boorish and holds no scientific basis. A member of the KKK has a PHD in race studies according to "tradition". Like phrenology and bloodletting, the concept is about as useful.

Old 05-20-2021, 07:06 AM

5,728 posts, read 3,250,177 times
Was this in Philly? Sounds like DA Krasner let them loose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
How about black male in his 30s with more than 100 arrests, including for violent behavior and assault, still roaming the streets where he knocks a 92-year-old woman into a fire hydrant?

Or a black female who assaults a Jew, for no reason other than....Jew, is released on bail, and the next day finds herself another Jew to assault?

Or when a black male fights with cops, steals their weapon, and shoots it at them, and is killed, the mayor and DA automatically declare it an unjustified homicide and fire the cop?

Old 05-20-2021, 07:08 AM

558 posts, read 338,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Ummmm............................ the majority of violent crime in the US is committed by blacks. Is it "white privilege to be the victims of crime perpetrated by a violent group?

Wake up and look at the factual statistics, not your fanciful view of the world.

PS- I am a "cat lady" and have several stray cats I have adopted. I provide a habitat for bobcats on my farm as well and will not let anyone hunt or harm them. However, in return, the bobcats do not rob or assault me and seem to want to live peacefully.
Without looking it up, I can think of Columbine, Batman, Sandy Hook, Las Vegas. What does that prove? That white people like killing. Some do, most don't.

Old 05-20-2021, 07:41 AM

9,500 posts, read 4,336,034 times
Quote:
Without looking it up, I can think of Columbine, Batman, Sandy Hook, Las Vegas. What does that prove? That white people like killing. Some do, most don't.

Mass shootings represent a tiny fraction of shootings in the US. Blacks, in fact, kill more people than whites. That's a fact. Cherry picking data doesn't prove your point, it just shows you're blinded by victim culture and are unwilling or unable to formulate a rational counterpoint.

Old 05-20-2021, 09:52 AM

5,117 posts, read 2,160,794 times
These days it's being white while your heart is beating....

Old 05-20-2021, 10:13 AM

14,220 posts, read 4,588,279 times
Quote:
Not according to FBI statistics

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-6.xls

Old 05-20-2021, 10:26 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,365,745 times
Quote:
Convicted of robbery. Felon. Stormed the US Capitol to overturn the election. Using dogs to hunt bobcats and mountain lions. Cruel and stupid enough to post the evidence on the web. House arrest.

Philandro Castille. School cafeteria worker. Broken tail light. I have a permit.

Accused Capitol Rioter Under House Arrest After Using Illegal Firearm to Kill Mountain Lion (msn.com)
Well, that was certainly a crazy rant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies