Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2021, 08:12 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,961,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
Folks who follow this gang of shysters are straight up ignorant.

https://www.dirt.com/gallery/more-di...secullors_tc2/

I guess now we know how they are using all the donations made to BLM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2021, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
There is no way to know where the money from the house came from unless you have access to her finances.

Like I said before, many criticize Joel Osteen for living in such a high price house. He paid for it with book sales no donations to the church.

All anybody here is doing is speculating and pretty much saying as an BLM activist she needs to be living in an all black community. Where are the majority black communities these days. I thought the Civil Rights act gave people the freedom to live anywhere they could afford.

Maybe she's block busting.
What has she done to earn this much money then?

Old 04-10-2021, 08:19 AM

26,583 posts, read 19,457,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
What has she done to earn this much money then?
Bilk a bunch of really dumb donors. She should be charged with fraud and imprisoned, just like any other crook.

Old 04-10-2021, 08:20 AM

13,020 posts, read 13,834,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Bilk a bunch of really dumb donors. She should be charged with fraud and imprisoned, just like any other crook.
Like the NRA?

Old 04-10-2021, 08:22 AM

24,279 posts, read 15,381,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Really? Where do you live? We have plenty here in Pittsburgh, which is hardly the blackest metro area.
I can't pronounce the names of half the people in my block. Tomorrow, since we have all had our shots, I get to have the resumed monthly dinner. There will be people from Turkey, Puerto Rico, deep east Texas, rural black Georgia, Viet Nam, China and Japan. The neighbors from Pakistan cannot come.

There are parts of Houston left over from the olden days still mostly AA. They will last another 10 years, maybe.

It has been my observation that people in Houston don't give a flip about skin color. If you can afford the house next them, come on in.

I still think the woman is block busting.

Old 04-10-2021, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Like the NRA?
They at least done a lot to protect our rights to bear arms, What has the BLM movement done to improve the black community with the blm funds?

Old 04-10-2021, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
There is no way to know where the money from the house came from unless you have access to her finances.

Like I said before, many criticize Joel Osteen for living in such a high price house. He paid for it with book sales no donations to the church.

All anybody here is doing is speculating and pretty much saying as an BLM activist she needs to be living in an all black community. Where are the majority black communities these days. I thought the Civil Rights act gave people the freedom to live anywhere they could afford.

Maybe she's block busting.
How many can afford to purchase a house where she lives? Maybe they may if their donations were put to better use in their communities, like better schools and infrastructure, getting rid of gangs, helping businesses...... I don’t believe the blacks they claim to be helping can afford to move into her new neighborhood.

Old 04-10-2021, 08:48 AM

13,020 posts, read 13,834,288 times
Quote:
They at least done a lot to protect our rights to bear arms, What has the BLM movement done to improve the black community with the blm funds?
The NRA's main product was fear. They sold and traded on the fallacy that the boogie man was going to take your guns and that liberals don't have guns and can't shoot. Maybe you have seen the video of a cop killing a a man by leaning his knee on the man's neck. The cop's hand is casually in his pocket so he seems to not be in any kind of struggle. If BLM didn't exist this cop would not even be on trial. So BLM will score a victory with the Chauvin conviction and the most important thing is there is a crack in the Blue Wall of police violence.

Old 04-10-2021, 09:00 AM

4,022 posts, read 1,461,193 times
Is that a fence I see around the property? I thought fences were bad?

Old 04-10-2021, 09:09 AM

24,279 posts, read 15,381,183 times
Quote:
How many can afford to purchase a house where she lives? Maybe they may if their donations were put to better use in their communities, like better schools and infrastructure, getting rid of gangs, helping businesses...... I don’t believe the blacks they claim to be helping can afford to move into her new neighborhood.
Blacks can't afford a million dollar house? Geez And y'all call Dems racist. LOL

Where do the drug dealer live?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies