Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 09:22 PM

8,373 posts, read 3,861,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Fat lady has yet to sing.
True. The fat lady has been hiding this evening. I did see a few tweets go by.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2020, 09:25 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,913,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Supposedly, after the fraud of 2018 elections, DHS and NSA created dedicated laser printers that produce ballots. Each machine has a unique ID number and leaves a type of watermark on the ballot that can only be read by another device. So if thousands of ballots in one state come from another state, it would look suspicious and leave a paper trail.

Some GOP poll watchers in Detroit spotted three vehicles with out of state plates, including a Ferrari and another with no license plates, unloading many boxes of ballots

I also recall hearing about that Chinese consulate that was raided in Houston having something to do with fake ballots but don't know if there is a connection.
" Some GOP pool watchers" said.....

Old 11-04-2020, 09:27 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,913,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
No, of course not. Because it’s a huge conspiracy involving multiple states, the press, Hunter Biden, James Comey, Hillary Clinton, etc.
Funded by Geo Soros, of course.

Old 11-04-2020, 09:29 PM

38,662 posts, read 26,474,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
" Some GOP pool watchers" said.....

Just the opening salvos...in the end states like Michigan will have to present the ballots they claim are valid mail-in votes and those that have been invalidated (see Florida, 2000).

Old 11-04-2020, 09:29 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,206,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Supposedly, after the fraud of 2018 elections, DHS and NSA created dedicated laser printers that produce ballots. Each machine has a unique ID number and leaves a type of watermark on the ballot that can only be read by another device. So if thousands of ballots in one state come from another state, it would look suspicious and leave a paper trail...
It's True! It's True!

...and if you hold it up just right to a light, you can see a ghostly schooner sailing thru the clouds.

Old 11-04-2020, 09:46 PM

9,915 posts, read 9,657,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
You guys don’t take this losing stuff too well
I am not taking losing too well. what the Dems plan in revenge for this country like what Chuck Schumer said, when Amy Barrett was chosen as Justice... and i am pretty sure taxes will be raised (when they remove the Trump tax cut i will definitely lose money and im middle class, not rich).

so i am sad for what this country will become. if i suffer, you will too.. we will all be hit.

at least though, they probably wont take all 3 parts of government, so at least the Senate will keep biden and harris in check somewhat.

Old 11-05-2020, 12:07 AM

6,612 posts, read 3,697,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Great! Then no doubt, we will be seeing headlines soon about the massive voter fraud scheme that was busted wide open.

Right?

Annnddd, if there are no such headlines, I'm sure you'll be back to admit it was all crap.

Right?
...right.

Old 11-05-2020, 03:28 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,837,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
I am not taking losing too well. what the Dems plan in revenge for this country like what Chuck Schumer said, when Amy Barrett was chosen as Justice... and i am pretty sure taxes will be raised (when they remove the Trump tax cut i will definitely lose money and im middle class, not rich).

so i am sad for what this country will become. if i suffer, you will too.. we will all be hit.

at least though, they probably wont take all 3 parts of government, so at least the Senate will keep biden and harris in check somewhat.
Oh brother.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news here, but that big tax relief bill in 2017? The personal income tax cuts were temporary, and are set to expire at the end of 2025. The corporate and other tax cuts? They're permanent.

"However, the biggest issue of all, and perhaps the greatest surprise of this tax-reform process, is that individual taxpayers could be in for a rude awakening in just a few years' time, depending on which version of the bill is signed into law (assuming either is approved by Congress and the president). According to Congress' Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT), five critical tax breaks for individual taxpayers are set to expire by Dec. 31, 2025, or sooner, sending tax liability for many low- and middle-income folks screaming higher in 2026 and beyond." https://www.fool.com/taxes/2017/12/0...d-by-2026.aspx

Old 11-05-2020, 04:13 AM

26,680 posts, read 15,237,845 times
We need concrete evidence. We can't be the left with the Russia collusion hoax.

Old 11-05-2020, 04:49 AM

3,260 posts, read 1,634,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
It's True! It's True!

...and if you hold it up just right to a light, you can see a ghostly schooner sailing thru the clouds.
In case people don’t know, all laser printers produce forensically traceable output.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machin...ification_Code

https://www.eff.org/pages/list-print...-tracking-dots
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies