Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 06:17 AM

1,301 posts, read 672,655 times

Advertisements

Did this abomination decide to run for office just to get attention?
Absolutely disgusting.

Old 11-04-2020, 06:19 AM

1,066 posts, read 636,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
Did this abomination decide to run for office just to get attention?
Absolutely disgusting.

id have respect if they didnt brandish that to win the votes.

"goes to job interview"

hello, what are your qualifications.

"Im trans"

ok.

any qualifications for this job?

"Im trans"

alright...

"If you dont hire me I will sue discrimination"

okie dokie. hired.

Old 11-04-2020, 06:21 AM

17,067 posts, read 12,707,588 times
Number 90823456234 of things I worry about. Right behind the possibility of an invasion of bionic roosters.

Live your own life. Just dont expect me to do anything about it and be able to pass for whatever gender you think you are without alarming the native born in whatever restroom you enter. IE dont be a 6'4 dude with a beard entering the womens room.

Old 11-04-2020, 08:27 AM

24,524 posts, read 23,266,912 times
Who cares, really. Although I hope she's not the idiot that the PA Surgeon General is. Being TG doesn't grant you immunity form being criticized for being a sorry person.

Old 11-04-2020, 08:56 AM

1,679 posts, read 1,805,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Never understood that. Why tell everyone you used to be someone you "hated and wanted to forget?"How when you keep telling people you sed to be something do you ever move on? Mental illness.

It's like addicts who have to tell you what pieces of crap they used to be until they got clean. Why?
Your complete post- riddled with great inquiries.

Old 11-04-2020, 09:03 AM

151 posts, read 115,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot1 View Post
i have no problem with any lgbt, including transgender/transexual being elected, however, their sexuality, gender, etc, should not be the centerpiece of their policy positions. So no freaking crusaders that are one trick ponies that formulate their positions based solely on their sex/gender issues.
this.

Old 11-04-2020, 09:06 AM

3,615 posts, read 1,693,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomPenguin View Post
It’s a mental illness. Just what we need running our country uh huh.

NOT a mental illness...

https://www.webmd.com/sex/news/20190...order-who-says

Old 11-04-2020, 09:07 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,220,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I guess it’s true what the Bible says “Nation Will Rise only to fall”

Moral decline of America...

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...story-n1246211
Let's be honest. This dude is probably not the craziest one in the Senate. But it is interesting to see the continuous march to the left that our culture is doing.

Old 11-04-2020, 09:14 AM

26,342 posts, read 22,490,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Who cares, really. Although I hope she's not the idiot that the PA Surgeon General is. Being TG doesn't grant you immunity form being criticized for being a sorry person.
That way I see it, if she is criticized for her job performance or actually anything that other politicians are criticized for and doesn't blame it on being TG and people hating her for that, that works. Whether being critical of her is founded or not, because much of what politicians are criticized for isn't valid, she'll have to grin and bear it just like everyone else. She may do this, but others will be in the way claiming it is discrimination based on her being TG, and then the issues will begin. This is the issue with discrimination being cried, it is so often used when it isn't the issue that it diminishes the real cases of discrimination.

Gender Dysphoria: https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-...nder-dysphoria

"Gender dysphoria involves a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/they identify. People with gender dysphoria may be very uncomfortable with the gender they were assigned, sometimes described as being uncomfortable with their body (particularly developments during puberty) or being uncomfortable with the expected roles of their assigned gender."

Old 11-04-2020, 09:15 AM

1,066 posts, read 636,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post

Ok. So like 90% of these trannies are committing suicide from being an outcast or hating their decision. Gotcha. im just a normie, dont mind the 220 pound bulked dude with a beard wearing a dress saying im so pretty and im so female.

I live in a serious area with a massive LGBTQIJAFHUWEHFIWZ movement, and thats exactly what I see. steroids up men, chopping off their weeners and then suiciding few years later. now they are letting kids do transitions against parents wills and crap at like age of 10 or whatever. definitely old enough to make these choices. or we have the LGBT parents with a kid making them dress up in opposite sex to match their parents wishes.

but its normal. gotcha. whatever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies