Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2020, 11:21 AM

13,736 posts, read 4,996,493 times

Advertisements

This is pathetic. Is there no limit to the depths that right-wing media will stoop to?

First it was Joe is a pedophile because he sniffed some girls hair. No one in their right mind thinks he is.
So Hunter's alleged email says he set up a meeting between Joe and Burisma. No evidence it ever happened.
Not salacious enough, so next they say there's photos of Hunter having sex. Whatever.
Not shocking enough. Let's make it Hunter having sex with underage girls.
None of this is hurting Joe in the polls. So I guess it was only a matter of time before they paint Joe as some incestuous pedophile.

These stories are just so transparently phony. It's like Hillary Clinton running a sex traffic ring out of a pizza parlor. You would have to be nutso to believe any of this crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2020, 11:24 AM

22,029 posts, read 9,614,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrelo View Post
So we have video evidence of inappropriate touching of little girls plus the diary of his daughter that he was taking showers with her when she was young.

Democrats? Are you voting for this guy?
They would vote for a glass of water with a 'D' next to it.

Old 10-25-2020, 11:48 AM

3,670 posts, read 1,623,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I know most sexual assault victims are mortified to come forward. I hope she has the strength to turn Joe Biden in to the Police.

She doesn't remember exactly what happened or with whom. She remember the trauma.

There is no doubt Biden loves his daughters and granddaughters. He calls his granddaughters EVERY day. Why would a grand father need to do that? This means he wants to stay in 'touch' with them?

What a touchy-feely guy like Joe does is to surround himself with women or girls as much as possible, and then give them a lot of attention, gifts, etc. They love the attention and gifts. This creates a strong bond.With that he has chance to be be touchy-feely. He has to be touch-feely with ALL women so that it appears to be just his personality. Baloney. Yes the Pope kisses girls sometimes (I think)

We know he kisses them because that's on video. . We know he touches them by surprise. He initiates all this, not them. It's 'just-his-personality'. This kind of man wants to touch women and girls whenever he can.

In the NPR granddaughter video, his four grandaughters sit on a couch and are asked a few questions about Joe. Why they have to sit on a SMALL couch so small they all touch, I don't know. I don't know who set up the scene for their video interview. But they are all tightly sitting on the small couch and it naturally causes them to giggle about sitting so close to each other, which obviously they rarely do. You know, it's cute (as Joe would think about it).

One of the daughters said Joe sometimes eats ice cream right out of the box and often "hides it". She says that as if hiding is part of his personality, although she doesn't imply that. She's just noticing it. What have you got to hide grandpa?

In several of his tv campaign ads, we see him shaking hands, hands on shoulder, holding hands, leaning in.... He made sure we see him doing this mostly with men, not women. Although he's holding hands with Kamala in one ad as they walk onto the platform. I could imagine some people that don't follow politics a lot may think she is his wife.

McCain did not grab Palin's hand at his RNC acceptance speech. Even when he and Palin walk together side by side around the stage, he never grabs her hand. I can't find a pic of McCain holding Palin's hand, just one of him in a very cordial 'loose' hug. Not a bear hug like Joe wants.

Last edited by james112; 10-25-2020 at 12:01 PM..

Old 10-25-2020, 11:52 AM

8,963 posts, read 2,575,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Attempts to paint Joe as a rapist failed.
It didn't fail, her calling Joe a rapist and a racist is what got Harris selected as the real presidential candidate who will take over within the first year if Biden wins.

I mean, it's telling that Democrats don't care that Biden is a racist and a rapist, but it's always party over country with those types.

Old 10-25-2020, 11:54 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,747,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post
She doesn't remember exactly what happened or with whom. She remember the trauma.

There is no doubt Biden loves his daughters and granddaughters. He calls his granddaughters EVERY day. Why would a grand father need to do that? This means he wants to stay in 'touch' with them?

What a touchy-feely guy like Joe does is to surround himself with women or girls as much as possible, and then give them a lot of attention, gifts, etc. They love the attention and gifts. This creates a strong bond. Now he has chance to be be touchy-feely. He has to be touch-feely with ALL women so that it appears to be just his personality. Baloney.

We know he kisses them because that's on video. . We know he touches them by surprise. He initiates all this, not them. It's 'just-his-personality'. This kind of man wants to touch women and girls whenever he can.

In the NPR granddaughter video, his four grandaughters sit on a couch and are asked a few questions about Joe. Why they have to sit on a SMALL couch so small they all touch, I don't know. I don't know who set up the scene for their video interview. But they are all tightly sitting on the small couch and it naturally causes them to giggle about sitting so close to each other, which obviously they rarely do. You know, it's cute (as Joe would think about it).

One of the daughters said Joe sometimes eats ice cream right out of the box and often "hides it". She says that as if hiding is part of his personality, although she doesn't imply that. She's just noticing it. What have you got to hide grandpa?

In several of his tv campaign ads, we see him shaking hands, hands on shoulder, holding hands, leaning in. He made sure we see him doing this mostly with men, not women. Although he's holding hands with Kamala in one ad as they walk onto the platform. I could imagine some people that don't follow politics a lot may think she is his wife.

McCain did not grab Palin's hand at his RNC acceptance speech. Even when he and Palin walk together side by side around the stage, he never grabs her hand. I can't find a pic of McCain holding Palin's hand, just one of him in a very cordial 'loose' hug. Not a bear hug like Joe wants.
Eats ice cream out of the box!!?? How do I get my ballot back?

Old 10-25-2020, 11:58 AM

8,017 posts, read 5,885,331 times
"I like my women like i like my scotch -- 12 years old."

-Joe Biden

Old 10-25-2020, 11:59 AM

16,955 posts, read 16,800,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post

What a touchy-feely guy like Joe does is to surround himself with women or girls as much as possible, and then give them a lot of attention, gifts, etc. They love the attention and gifts. This creates a strong bond. Now he has chance to be be touchy-feely. He has to be touch-feely with ALL women so that it appears to be just his personality. Baloney.

In several of his tv campaign ads, we see him shaking hands, hands on shoulder, holding hands, leaning in. He made sure we see him doing this mostly with men, not women. Although he's holding hands with Kamala in one ad as they walk onto the platform. I could imagine some people that don't follow politics a lot may think she is his wife.

Why is creepy Joe obsessed with "touching?" Because I bet his Daddy touched him, he touched Hunter, then Hunter touches teens in the video and all the kids in the videos are unfortunate to be in Joe's grasp. Child molestation is like a bad affliction, passed down to each generation. (it doesn't have to but often times it does)...

My friend who was molested by her father since age 5, told me years later, that her dad's father touched him too. This is like a bad nightmare that can repeat itself through the generations.

Old 10-25-2020, 12:01 PM

16,955 posts, read 16,800,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
"I like my women like i like my scotch -- 12 years old."

-Joe Biden
That's Joe! 100%

Old 10-25-2020, 12:02 PM

6,829 posts, read 3,237,671 times
Who has he raped? How is he racist?

BTW-I'm not a democrat.

Old 10-25-2020, 12:03 PM

10,185 posts, read 7,850,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrelo View Post
Joe Biden and the entire Biden Family are sick. Are we REALLY going to elect a pedophile for President?
Yep, dems seem to love perversion, corruption and killing the police, riots, looting, etc. I don't get it.

Corrupt senile pervert man BAD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies