Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 12:54 PM

24,600 posts, read 33,538,159 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Excuse me? Aren't you supposed to be the party of personal responsibility/accountability? Trump made the decision to separate families. Trump made the decision to appoint high level government administrators based on their loyalty to Trump/campaign contributions rather than competence.

There were no messages sent out to asylum seekers before they left Central America of what the US had in store for them and their families once they arrived at our border.

Get your facts straight for once - these children were NOT with coyotes. They were with their parents.

At this very moment there are 500 plus children still being held by our government because the idiots in the Trump administration can't find their parents after they forcibly seperated little kids from their Mom's and Dad's at US border crossings. The families were seeking asylum. Why should we punish innocent children for this and in such a horrific manner?

Yet what do Trump supporters care about? Smear stories and slime. I feel like I need to go wash out my eyes every time I look at this thread. If you are so concerned about the wellbeing of little girls, why aren't you concerned?

Hypocrites.
As Trump said... who built the cages? (Hint: it was not Trump.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2020, 11:21 AM

21,089 posts, read 8,886,663 times
National File obtained this document from a whistleblower who was concerned the media organization that employs him would not publish this potential critical storyin the final 10 days before the 2020 presidential election. National File’s whistleblower also has a recording of Ashley Biden admitting the diary is hers, and employed a handwriting expert who verified the pages were all written by Ashley.

In the recording, the whistleblower explains that the media organization he works for chose not to release the documents after receiving pressure from a competing media organization.

If Joe didn't molest her and her cousin, did his brother Jim or someone who told Joe to pimp his daughter out to the cabal for money or political power? Could the kids have been recruited into MK Ultra?

We should have known Biden was doing this since the Loony Left telegraphs their own crimes by accusing Trump of doing the same things. Remember what they said about him and Ivanka? Do as Dems say, not as they do.

I think Ashley and Hunter have gotten revenge on the Big Guy in order to complete their own healing process. We can see who is the real party of compassion now.

Come on ShareBlue trolls. Let's see you spin, spin, spin like whirling dervishes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies