Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2020, 10:19 PM

1,462 posts, read 1,177,702 times

Advertisements

When Guthrie was trying to rake Trump over the coals about not releasing his tax returns, she said "to be clear" there is no law that says he can't release them because they're under audit, to which Trump agreed, saying, "No, other than common sense and intelligence." Best reply ever. Trump is seriously quick-witted!

Last edited by ImmerLernen; 10-15-2020 at 10:20 PM.. Reason: added under audit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2020, 10:21 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,995,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Trump got the end he agreed to.

ABC had booked and signed off on the hour and a half town hall before Trump was a twinkle in NBC's eye......

Maybe an hour is all Trump could handle, he's recovering from COVID you know.
Oh, yeah, I forgot about Trump "convalescing", poor man.

Or is he? He looked very orange and sweaty this evening and if he cracked a smile anytime during the evening, I missed it.

Old 10-15-2020, 10:22 PM

1,783 posts, read 734,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Oh, yeah, I forgot about Trump "convalescing", poor man.

Or is he? He looked very orange and sweaty this evening and if he cracked a smile anytime during the evening, I missed it.
Did you miss the lady who voted for hillary saying he had a beautiful smile?
I laughed out loud, looked like she was hitting on him.

Old 10-15-2020, 10:25 PM

1,783 posts, read 734,818 times
Quote:
So not a fan of Guthrie's -- said it before.....but anyways.

Someone pointed out an interesting behaviour of Trump's. He denies knowing QAnon and then describes something about them not presented by Guthrie -- which suggests he does know about them.

He's done this before..I don't know x....but I know this about x....lol Contradict yourself much.

Just a tidbit.
Eh I could see myself answering that question this way.
I know roughly what QAnon is but really don't know much about of anything about them other then the occasional snippet.

Old 10-15-2020, 10:29 PM

17,946 posts, read 7,149,209 times
Quote:
Reported.
What for? Do you deny Biden is a white supremacist and a racist? He has a track record, you know.

Old 10-15-2020, 10:29 PM

19,963 posts, read 7,941,185 times
Quote:

ABC had booked and signed off on the hour and a half town hall before Trump was a twinkle in NBC's eye......

Trump did over an hour and half rally in NC this afternoon before the town hall. It's Biden that was looking tired and weak doing one softball event in an easy chair inside with air conditioning.

Old 10-15-2020, 10:47 PM

6,612 posts, read 3,709,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
What for? Do you deny Biden is a white supremacist and a racist? He has a track record, you know.
OH, grow up.

Old 10-15-2020, 10:51 PM

1,969 posts, read 550,679 times
Quote:
Biden was asked about how his response to Covid-19 might have differed, had he been president when it was first detected, and he would asked what he would do about Covid-19 if he is elected. Other questioned concerned what he would do to help the black community. He was also asked about whether or not he thought the Supreme Court should be enlarged to more than nine justices. Reception was spotty so I very likely missed several topics on which he was questioned.

I think because Biden tends to be conventionally courteous, he can come across as being mild-mannered - someone on Twitter compared him to Mr. Rogers, which I thought was fairly apt. However, his passion for justice and his innate courtesy were very apparent, along with his deep understanding of democratic government and how it works. There were no fireworks, but there were no wildfires, either. I found it refreshing to have an intelligent adult responding with temperate, reasonable replies.
well he has alot of 20/20 hindsight at his disposal. so easy to say what you would have done differently. i did appreciate that he seemed pretty with it, and seemed less frail. but he looked pretty good.

Old 10-15-2020, 11:05 PM

39,957 posts, read 26,734,628 times
Quote:

He should have turned down NBC, and done the town hall with Fox. Tucker Carlson might have been a neutral interviewer, rather than this left-wing bimbo. I wonder if the questions were provided by NBC...and if the questioners work for them? Would be nice to get some policy questions and learn about his direction for the 2nd term.

Old 10-15-2020, 11:15 PM

38,922 posts, read 24,079,654 times
Quote:
So not a fan of Guthrie's -- said it before.....but anyways.

Someone pointed out an interesting behaviour of Trump's. He denies knowing QAnon and then describes something about them not presented by Guthrie -- which suggests he does know about them.

He's done this before..I don't know x....but I know this about x....lol Contradict yourself much.

Just a tidbit.
I thought I heard that but I was too busy rolling my eyes that he took it to turn to ANTIFA. Which wasn't covered in the sixty minutes by a question. I guess ANTIFA isn't big to Floridians while the virus and healthcare is. Hmmm, something to think about right there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
Eh I could see myself answering that question this way.
I know roughly what QAnon is but really don't know much about of anything about them other then the occasional snippet.
The problem is a LOT of Trump talking points is what is talked about on QAnon as Q evolved from just Pizzagate. He knew they were against pedofiles so he knew.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies