Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2020, 10:42 PM

8,014 posts, read 5,915,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That is not Trump, but the Arizona Government, thinking he is their property.
Take your dad out of the old folks home and take care of him until this is all over.

When I discovered the Rehab place my dad was at to recover from releasing pressure from his brain, had been abusing him(HUGE bed sore from his butt to the middle of his back). I shut down my business, and became his full time caretaker and sued the crap out of that place.

Sadly, that is too often the case in rehab facilities. Props to you for becoming his full-time caretaker. He'll be much better off for it. Hope you win the suit, because this type of abuse needs to be highlighted, and the center needs to be punished.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2020, 12:13 AM

5,075 posts, read 3,506,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
And not just that, but the continued denial of any serious problem.

Did he ever make any sympathetic comment about Herman Cain's death?
Ummm.... I'm sure you would have rather he accepted personal blame for the death..., but yes, he did. (Google it!)

Old 10-12-2020, 12:25 AM

22,608 posts, read 12,203,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
I mean, he's still holding rallies after he got infected.

If that doesn't tell you that he doesn't care about Americans, then IDK what does.

Nobody is forced to go to any rallies. And you know it, too.

Old 10-12-2020, 01:21 AM

10,672 posts, read 6,160,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

Nobody is forced to go to any rallies. And you know it, too.
He's encouraging it...

Old 10-12-2020, 01:40 AM

16,234 posts, read 5,934,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
And not just that, but the continued denial of any serious problem.

Did he ever make any sympathetic comment about Herman Cain's death?
Did you? I never did. So what.

Old 10-12-2020, 01:41 AM

16,234 posts, read 5,934,349 times
Quote:
I mean, he's still holding rallies after he got infected.

If that doesn't tell you that he doesn't care about Americans, then IDK what does.
Why are you concerned about those rallies? Do you also condemn the racist BLM protests and riots?

Me I think they are all total BS and they all deserve to be sprayed with a fire hose. Just saying.

Old 10-12-2020, 01:47 AM

22,608 posts, read 12,203,399 times
Quote:
He's encouraging it...
Just like the mayors and governors encouraged all the rioting/looting/vandalism by allowing it all to happen. Plus they didn't allow the police to do their jobs.

Again, no one is forcing anyone to go to any rallies.

Old 10-12-2020, 05:39 AM

1,501 posts, read 1,736,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
So, are you really trying to tell us every Trump campaign worker in every state is native to and/or a resident of that particular state?

If so, let's see some evidence. If not, we can only conclude it's just a typical RW 'Good for me but not for thee' rant.
I'm sure donations to the Trump campaign only get spent in the state in which they were made, too.

Old 10-12-2020, 06:14 AM

17,067 posts, read 12,703,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That is not Trump, but the Arizona Government, thinking he is their property.
Take your dad out of the old folks home and take care of him until this is all over.

When I discovered the Rehab place my dad was at to recover from releasing pressure from his brain, had been abusing him(HUGE bed sore from his butt to the middle of his back). I shut down my business, and became his full time caretaker and sued the crap out of that place.
We dont agree much but: Massive salute to you for taking care of your father.

Anyway. We need an amendment: You must have standing to interfere in any election. You must be a member of an electorate to interfere in that election. No CA people interfering in an AZ election. No TX people interfering in a NM election.

Smashing Koch and Soros in the same amendment would be a beautiful thing.

Old 10-12-2020, 06:27 AM

20,148 posts, read 16,304,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
We dont agree much but: Massive salute to you for taking care of your father.

Anyway. We need an amendment: You must have standing to interfere in any election. You must be a member of an electorate to interfere in that election. No CA people interfering in an AZ election. No TX people interfering in a NM election.

Smashing Koch and Soros in the same amendment would be a beautiful thing.
I agree. The only people who should be allowed to donate to a political candidate are people who are represented by that candidate.

In my state Amy McGrath, whose only other election involved losing to Representative Andy Barr, has a war chest beyond anything previously seen in our state, as in she spent 17 million during the primary, all against McConnell, in anticipation of the general. That money all came from outside the state, I believe one of the radio reporters said it was either 96 or 97%. Hysterically, she almost lost the primary to a previously little known guy with only local support. Since then she has received over $30M from ActBlue and another $43M from another national donation drive just for her (well, actually against McConnell). It is ridiculous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies