Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2020, 11:37 AM

29,567 posts, read 14,708,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...25th-amendment

She feels the steroids from his Covid treatments are causing mental issues. (Okay, that's funny, I must admit)

If he wins - it will be this kind of thing all day, every day.
This is laughable. I can already hear the circus music. The Democrats certainly are getting desperate. I thought they were going to win the election, the polls say so. Just wait the 27 days and you will have your way....or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

31,848 posts, read 17,643,460 times
If she had given it any thought, she would have seen that the Dems could use this period while he's on steroids to point out how unstable he is and never even mention the steroids. It would have been perfect timing.

6,933 posts, read 2,396,181 times
It's not up to that botox bimbo!

11,228 posts, read 8,319,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Sounds like treason.
It was, but his Republican Cohorts chose to look the other way when they had the chance to get him out of office on OBVIOUS Treason Charges.

As for Nancy, I think she should let it go. She doesn't have the votes BEFORE the election, and hopefully the election will remove him via the process. Not guaranteed mind you, but there is no chance he'll get removed on the 25thA, so why even try.

If and when he loses, if he doesn't go peacefully, then use any legal method available.

34,279 posts, read 19,402,706 times
Folks, he is trying to make Barr indict Biden. He is off the walls. In the last 2 days he has also called for a bigger stimulus, cancelled the talks, announced that he really wanted everyone to get a $1,200 check, and then said the stimulus talks were going well.

He has talked about how lucky he was that he is a perfect specimen of health, and pretty young as being why Covid didn't seem that bad-the man is 74, obese, and has other medical issues. He made the Drs attending him sign non disclosure agreements. And the insanity just keeps going.

So yeah, Pelosi is trying to convince his staff that maybe they need to 25th amendment him. She would be better off talking to McConell about impeaching him and removing him from office. Nothings going to happen. We truly have gotten in a position where the mad king is running things, and no one seems willing to stand up and either impeach him, or 25th him.

Old 10-08-2020, 11:38 AM

1,228 posts, read 635,558 times
I guess her prayers for the President didn’t take. Now she needs to find more drastic measures. She has to be the biggest phoney in Washington.

Last edited by maiden_fern; 10-08-2020 at 11:49 AM..

Old 10-08-2020, 11:40 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,643,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
This is laughable. I can already hear the circus music. The Democrats certainly are getting desperate. I thought they were going to win the election, the polls say so. Just wait the 27 days and you will have your way....or not.
I think on November 1st they'll be announcing a new plan to remove him from office. They must have zero confidence that Biden is going to win.

Old 10-08-2020, 11:43 AM

38,026 posts, read 22,198,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...25th-amendment

She feels the steroids from his Covid treatments are causing mental issues. (Okay, that's funny, I must admit)

If he wins - it will be this kind of thing all day, every day.
These Democrats are sick, mentally ill. TDS is one thing, but theirs is a much more destructive and debilitating form of mental illness, that Pelosi and the like have been afflicted with

9,639 posts, read 6,028,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
So if they were able to remove him before the election and he won, what would happen?
Either pence.

Or he’d be removed till inauguration and then would have to do it again if he was still off the reservation.

18,976 posts, read 7,047,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post
Sounds like logical progression with Trump's mind obviously being addled on steroids these past couple of days.
That's nonsense. Steroids are prescribed daily to all kinds of people for all kinds of things. I had them once to help clear up an allergic reaction. Seriously. If you believe that he's in some kind of roid rage, please just stay home and don't vote. You're clearly not thinking straight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies