Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2020, 07:38 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,810,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntCoffey View Post
Is it really necessary?

Just make up bogus BS and post it, the sheeple have been well-trained to believe anything since the death of journalism.
Are you saying I made it up?

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-ghislai...224857204.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2020, 07:49 PM

46,975 posts, read 26,026,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
He was asked. He and his staff should have known he was going to be asked. He should have had a terse, non-committal, dismissive statement - not wishing the accused well.
What, competence? In this administration? Why would they start now?

Old 07-21-2020, 07:53 PM

46,975 posts, read 26,026,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntCoffey View Post
Is it really necessary?

Just make up bogus BS and post it, the sheeple have been well-trained to believe anything since the death of journalism.
It happened. It's one of them fact thingies - you know, those who do not actually change even if you call them Fake News? The cult my not recognize their existence, but the rest of the world does.

Old 07-21-2020, 07:54 PM

6,107 posts, read 2,731,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
It happened. It's one of them fact thingies - you know, those who do not actually change even if you call them Fake News? The cult my not recognize their existence, but the rest of the world does.
Magas prefer alternative facts remember?

Old 07-21-2020, 07:55 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,040,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
I took it to mean hopefully she won’t die soon. Stay alive and talk.
That's not wishing her well. THat is -- I hope they keep her safe so justice can be applied....blah blah.

Wishing well and hoping you don't die so you can tell the facts aren't the same thing.

Old 07-21-2020, 07:58 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,393,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
I'm sure as hell wishing her well. I want her to out as many high profile pedophiles as possible. She can't do that if she commits suicide by shooting herself in the back of the head 10 times.

After she parlays as many high profile people as possible to get a reduced sentence, may she rot in jail and then in hell. The most horrifying death imaginable just doesn't cover for her crimes. Not even close.
Yeah...she's horrible - but why do I hear worse things about HER than Epstein? Just because there was no justice with him doesn't mean she gets his, too.

Old 07-21-2020, 07:59 PM

8,182 posts, read 6,934,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
I'm sure as hell wishing her well. I want her to out as many high profile pedophiles as possible. She can't do that if she commits suicide by shooting herself in the back of the head 10 times.

Exactly. That was my first thought.

Old 07-21-2020, 08:34 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,502,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
You really are spinning that one....lol.

Come on you cringed when he said 'I wish her well.".

If you didn't you are either so deep into the orange stuff you are doomed or 'bless your heart'.

If you don't think his staff didn't wince, cringe, shake their head when he added 'I wish her well." -- you are kidding yourself.

Come on now.

It was the absolute wrong thing to say. But it's Trump. He has not clue of what is socially appropriate.

Before any President gets out in front of the Press, his staff will 'fill him in' on what they perceive the questions of the day to be. He and his staff should have known this was going to be brought up.
A short, terse, statement that does not include wishing the d human sex trafficker well should have been given to Trump to avoid this distasteful incident of having our President wishing well an accused child sex trafficker.
I think at this point his staff are just happy if he doesn't trip on the carpet as they know full well he isn't going to listen to any advice from any lesser expert than himself the master.

Old 07-21-2020, 08:43 PM

6,360 posts, read 2,905,161 times
It might seem radical to people. But innocent until proven guilty?

Old 07-21-2020, 08:47 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,225,038 times
Makes Pizza gate and the Wayfair nonsense look like nothing.

Trump knows her and spent time with the pedophile.

Trump is already an un-indicted co-conspirator, fraud (DJT Foundation, Trump University), impeached white collar criminal.
Might as well add on pedophile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies