Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2019, 08:29 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times

Advertisements

Julian Assange sits in a U.K. prison, awaiting extradition to the U.S.
Maxwell walks the streets free.
Let that sink in
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2019, 11:41 AM

934 posts, read 402,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Let that sink in
Yes, it is vomit inducing. I heard they are looking for her but haven't found her yet. One of the victims sued her and Epstein estate. The victim was 14 when Epstein raped her. And this other awful piece of excrement, Ghislaine, was in her usual facilitator role.

Old 08-14-2019, 11:53 AM

339 posts, read 127,495 times
Maxwell, who was connected to Epstein for more than two decades, is suspected of having played a critical role in recruiting and grooming underage girls into his sex-trafficking ring needs to be questioned ASAP.

One thing to note, she is friends with the Clintons having been seen socially with them in recent years and was even invited and attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding. I would keep an eye over my shoulder if I were her.

Old 08-14-2019, 11:57 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
She has been named a co defendant in several suits. She denied everything and suits were settled out of court by Epstein.

The former socialite has avoided the public eye for years. She has enough money to change her physical appearance and identity, should she choose to do so.

It’s likely Epstein’s death means the government cannot siege his assets. The estate is beyond ripe for civil suits, some of which will probably be fraudulent.

Old 08-14-2019, 12:00 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,048,781 times
from the pictures I've seen of her, she is apparently some kind of admiral or commodore or something

Old 08-14-2019, 12:06 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,032,416 times
It's really too bad about her committing suicide next week.

Old 08-14-2019, 12:07 PM

732 posts, read 390,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Let that sink in
No surprise there. The fourth co-equal (and perhaps superior, given our new surveillance state) branch of government, the intelligence community, dislikes Assange and liked Epstein.

It isn't like the world operates on either fairness or the law.

Old 08-14-2019, 12:09 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve9999 View Post
Maxwell, who was connected to Epstein for more than two decades, is suspected of having played a critical role in recruiting and grooming underage girls into his sex-trafficking ring needs to be questioned ASAP.

One thing to note, she is friends with the Clintons having been seen socially with them in recent years and was even invited and attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding. I would keep an eye over my shoulder if I were her.
Ghislaine Maxwell was a socialite and knew thousands of people and was once very active in fund raising for charities.

She was friends with Trump and Melania. As were the Clinton’s.

She previously denied allegations and was never charged. Epstein settled civil suits where she was named dependent.

Old 08-14-2019, 05:07 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
Easiest way to find Ghislaine is to put a bounty on her head. Bring her back alive.

Old 08-14-2019, 05:22 PM

17,569 posts, read 13,344,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve9999 View Post

Another contestant for the Who Will Be Clintoned Next? show!!

Epstein was, and Maxwell is, more deserving than some of the past winners
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies